Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop   Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 11:20 am

Booger Scelus wrote:
BlueMelon wrote:
Booger Scelus wrote:
If it's detectable by something as trivial as Thermals then it's a waste of time to make. Also, it would be hard as hell to script and could be easily exploited. I just see a lot of bad doors being opened by it.

Not at all hard to script :p
The concept is a bit off tho.

I guess it's just an edit of the Staff's "Hide" ability. Realized that after I said it, but could it be buggy or just downright ineffective?

I could see people getting in trouble using it. New types of scams, etc.
Back to top Go down
Tom133t
Experienced Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop   Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 11:40 am

Scams? Like what?
Back to top Go down
fiberwire
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop   Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 11:47 am

But on the other hand, you could be like a rogue and backstab someone with a hunter's knife from stealth XD
Back to top Go down
Tom133t
Experienced Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop   Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 1:07 pm

Which would be deeply rewarding.

The only "scam" that I can see coming out of this is two people droptrade like morons, and somebody crashes the party. Droptrades = scam 90% of the time anyhow, so I doubt that invisibility would make it any worse. Purely from the point of view of a player, I think a cloaking device would be awesome and a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Suicide

Suicide

PostSubject: Re: Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop   Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 2:42 pm

Great ideas Fiber but this could cause confusion in events lol if you think about it ...
Back to top Go down
Zeross
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop   Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 10:35 pm

This idea sucks.

Doesn't even remotely strike me as "exciting" as you guys are making it out to be.
Back to top Go down
fiberwire
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop   Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2012 6:02 am

Suicide wrote:
Great ideas Fiber but this could cause confusion in events lol if you think about it ...

It wasn't my idea XD
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop   Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2012 6:04 am

Follow mes are cool, i guess. Would be cooler if they did more like dances and shit, but oh well. Seriously if you add the EC pawn shop you wont have to make more items because people will just get more shit from the shop and make use of those instruments that were made Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop   Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2