Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golden Shop Released!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris

Golden Shop Released! Empty
PostSubject: Golden Shop Released!   Golden Shop Released! EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:31 pm

We've released the Golden Coin shop! Access it through the golden door in the EC shop. The shop is unique in that there is a pool of over 25 items available, of which only a few show at a time. Once an item is purchased, a different one takes its place—so don't wait too long to make your decision Smile!

The shop contains many new items as well as some old ones. We'll be adding more through the next couple weeks.

Golden Shop Released! Goldshop
Back to top Go down
I am me
Dedicated Forum Member
I am me

PostSubject: Re: Golden Shop Released!   Golden Shop Released! EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:33 pm

Ahaha Eskimo calling me dirty words and you censored it. :p
Back to top Go down
The_Federov
Dedicated Forum Member
The_Federov

PostSubject: Re: Golden Shop Released!   Golden Shop Released! EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 12:42 am

Chris wrote:
We've released the Golden Coin shop! Access it through the golden door in the EC shop. The shop is unique in that there is a pool of over 25 items available, of which only a few show at a time. Once an item is purchased, a different one takes its place—so don't wait too long to make your decision Smile!

The shop contains many new items as well as some old ones. We'll be adding more through the next couple weeks.

Golden Shop Released! Goldshop

Sorry, I've been banned, so this might be a dumb question, but how do you get these coins? What are they called?
Back to top Go down
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

PostSubject: Re: Golden Shop Released!   Golden Shop Released! EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 2:30 am

They are called "Rare Coins" but that name might change soon. Cool
You have a chance at getting them from events.
Back to top Go down
I am me
Dedicated Forum Member
I am me

PostSubject: Re: Golden Shop Released!   Golden Shop Released! EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 3:22 am

I don't understand how their rare when there was maybe 500 spawned give or take the first day? Sort of defeats the purpose.
Back to top Go down
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

PostSubject: Re: Golden Shop Released!   Golden Shop Released! EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 3:23 am

This isn't the shop i see in-game?
Back to top Go down
http://graalera.omgforum.net
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

PostSubject: Re: Golden Shop Released!   Golden Shop Released! EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 7:33 am

Kohola_KinG wrote:

This is the golden shop attached to the ET house with the golden door.
Back to top Go down
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

PostSubject: Re: Golden Shop Released!   Golden Shop Released! EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 8:31 am

BlueMelon wrote:
Kohola_KinG wrote:

This is the golden shop attached to the ET house with the golden door.

I meant I dont see those items, i didn't pay attention to what Chris said, my bad.

Would just like to add, awesome job chris your still an idiot though. Keep up the good work son.
Back to top Go down
http://graalera.omgforum.net
Starkmalark

Starkmalark

PostSubject: Re: Golden Shop Released!   Golden Shop Released! EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:50 am

Great idea!...Too bad it was already in the game, Rare coins = Event Coins.

You pretty much added a fifth wheel.
Back to top Go down
fiberwire
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Golden Shop Released!   Golden Shop Released! EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:36 pm

Starkmalark wrote:
Great idea!...Too bad it was already in the game, Rare coins = Event Coins.

You pretty much added a fifth wheel.

I tried talking to Chris about it when it was still in the early stages to no avail.
And this is what we got Smile
Back to top Go down
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Golden Shop Released!   Golden Shop Released! EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 7:18 pm

fiberwire wrote:

I tried talking to Chris about it when it was still in the early stages to no avail.
And this is what we got Smile

Sorry for the delay in responding to this; I figured this thread would benefit from some actual numbers instead of just the speculation being done.

Blue and I explained to you our primary reasons for introducing an additional currency before you were fired: to increase participation in events and to allow us to price items more reasonably in the EC shop.

I'm not sure if you've played any events in the past couple weeks (all I can see is that you haven't won any), but participation is up considerably since the introduction of Gold Coins Smile (we don't log actual participation for logistical reasons, but almost twice as many events are being hosted in the past few weeks). In addition, we are now able to price items in the new EC shop more reasonably and will release more items in the near future to the rotating shop.

You made a couple good recommendations for new event items, and I imagine we will probably use some of them. There are only a few dozen items in the Gold Coin shop; it's far from done, if I get it my way! Smile
Back to top Go down
fiberwire
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Golden Shop Released!   Golden Shop Released! EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 4:50 am

With that in mind, What is the purpose of throwing junk items in the golden shop like broken shovels?
Back to top Go down
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Golden Shop Released!   Golden Shop Released! EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 6:12 am

fiberwire wrote:
With that in mind, What is the purpose of throwing junk items in the golden shop like broken shovels?

Broken shovels aren't junk-- in fact, you can repair them at the shell shack so that they function as if new.
Back to top Go down
Tom133t
Experienced Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Golden Shop Released!   Golden Shop Released! EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 6:19 am

They're sure as shit not worth two coins though. Seriously, remove them.
Back to top Go down
fiberwire
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Golden Shop Released!   Golden Shop Released! EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 6:25 am

Chris wrote:
fiberwire wrote:

Broken shovels aren't junk-- in fact, you can repair them at the shell shack so that they function as if new.

They're junk.
Buying a broken shovel for 2 rare coins is essentially buying $-10.

Not to mention they aren't rare.
And shovels are already sold in a shop. for $37.
Back to top Go down
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Golden Shop Released!   Golden Shop Released! EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:08 am

fiberwire wrote:

They're junk.
Buying a broken shovel for 2 rare coins is essentially buying $-10.

Not to mention they aren't rare.
And shovels are already sold in a shop. for $37.

Uh, just because you don't do any shell digging doesn't mean you have to ruin it for the rest of the server. Many broken shovels have been purchased in the EC shop, so I think the market has made up its mind Smile.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Dedicated Forum Member
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Golden Shop Released!   Golden Shop Released! EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:23 am

Loling @ Chris' responses.

clown clown
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/A.Stritts
I am me
Dedicated Forum Member
I am me

PostSubject: Re: Golden Shop Released!   Golden Shop Released! EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:13 am

Chris wrote:

loled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golden Shop Released!   Golden Shop Released! Empty

Back to top Go down

Golden Shop Released!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Era Forum  :: Era Discussion :: Event Related-