Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golden Shop Items

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fiberwire
Dedicated Forum Member

Golden Shop Items Empty
PostSubject: Golden Shop Items   Golden Shop Items EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 7:57 am

So there aren't really very many new items in the Golden Shop.
There are a few, like the Model 1887s, Riot Shield, and X12 (although it was in the gun shop GUI before being taken out and put in the golden shop).

But the rest are just recycled.

And some items don't even belong in the Golden Shop. Like broken shovels for example.

So I made this thread so hopefully people would come up with ideas for new items that would fit in the Golden Shop.

Here are my ideas:
-An electrified baton (like the metro police from Half-Life 2 used) that would do 25 damage and stun for a second. (would be a secondary melee weapon like Fireman Axe)
(this: http://goo.gl/KYWg2 )

-A refrigerator (house furniture) that would spawn food over time on the order of like 5 donuts a day.

-Scuba gear that allows you to dive in water indefinitely. (and maybe if you hold A while underwater you dive deep enough to warp to some underwater levels)

-A tracker that points an arrow (like the PPA system) in the direction of anyone you're looking for and shows their health. (displays a level name if they're in a different level than you.)

-A rally car that can drive on sand, grass, and sidewalk at full speed.
(This: http://goo.gl/q3avl )

-A gold ATM card that allows your bank account to accrue 1% interest a month and increases money from doing jobs by $1 per mineral, shell, boquet, piece of trash, log etc.
(this: http://goo.gl/Puw9x)

-A street sweeper that lets you drive over trash to pick it up. (could be its own car, or an add-on to existing cars)
(this: http://goo.gl/EYLg4)

-A sniper rifle that shoots faster-than-normal bullets and can aim off-screen by scrolling (would be mouse-controlled and show a laser dot with some sort of indicator that gives away the position of the sniper)

-A magnetic hat that pulls people towards you within a certain radius while you're wearing it. (Wouldn't actually pull people toward you, but would slow people down that are running away from you and increase the speed of people running towards you.)

Post your ideas as well Smile

Last edited by fiberwire on Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:26 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Andre2006

Golden Shop Items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Shop Items   Golden Shop Items EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:18 am

I'm pretty sure the broken shovels and flowers are in there just to take up space, forcing people to buy them to spawn a different item. That way a "few" coins can be taken out of the economy.
Back to top Go down
I am me
Dedicated Forum Member
I am me

Golden Shop Items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Shop Items   Golden Shop Items EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:25 am

Add more items and then coins will be spent and I don't mean things that are/were already existing.
Back to top Go down
fiberwire
Dedicated Forum Member

Golden Shop Items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Shop Items   Golden Shop Items EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:27 am

^ yeah that

Also, this thread is for posting ideas, not for bitching about the shop Smile
Back to top Go down
I am me
Dedicated Forum Member
I am me

Golden Shop Items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Shop Items   Golden Shop Items EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:35 am

Add a shrimp car.
(this: http://photoshopcontest.com/images/large/iqiyjduaba5bi84m81rsyg7bujtgs8y9t4yt.jpg
Back to top Go down
fiberwire
Dedicated Forum Member

Golden Shop Items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Shop Items   Golden Shop Items EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:38 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Experienced Forum Member
Frankie

Golden Shop Items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Shop Items   Golden Shop Items EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:52 am

there are plans to expand the inventory of the new shop over time. we could only release so many at the beginning, you know?
Back to top Go down
Tom133t
Experienced Forum Member

Golden Shop Items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Shop Items   Golden Shop Items EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:27 am

All of those ideas are excellent. Especially the people-tracker and the ATM card.
Back to top Go down
Tom133t
Experienced Forum Member

Golden Shop Items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Shop Items   Golden Shop Items EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:05 am

There should be an item which permanently increases your walk speed by .02, and which stacks with speed potions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Golden Shop Items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Shop Items   Golden Shop Items Empty

Back to top Go down

Golden Shop Items

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Era Forum  :: Era Discussion :: Event Related-