Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop Empty
PostSubject: Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop   Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 7:26 pm

I'm sure everybody is sick of the same old crap in it. Let's start with the level, why so ugly man? Why was mesh allowed to touch it. It was better looking before. I'm starting to feel ''colour''(Tim/chris) blind with all these new levels.

Anyways! Who the hell is bored of the same shit in it? I'm not saying it's easy to add new items. When i think what else could you add to the shop i cant actually think of anything. Though i'm sure new cool thing's could be added. Maybe add something big this time (300+ ec's) so people will actually start joining events again.

I dunno, maybe people could drop suggestions here.

MVP shop.

Yeah, grey again man! Does nobody like 'colour'? Last time i went into the place was a few weeks ago and the SS/mvp hat/MP5 is still sold out. Doesn't anybody restock these? The hunter knife isn't even buy-able now. Why?

These follow-me dolls are ridiculous and i never see anybody using them. Why not add a doll where you can have your 'own' follow-me doll. Then people would be intrested. Why hasn't this been done already?

Drop your views/suggestions in here.
Back to top Go down
http://graalera.omgforum.net
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

PostSubject: Re: Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop   Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:26 am

Kohola_KinG wrote:

These follow-me dolls are ridiculous and i never see anybody using them. Why not add a doll where you can have your 'own' follow-me doll. Then people would be intrested. Why hasn't this been done already?

There is a clone follow-me for 100ec.

I will gladly consider the suggestions posted in this thread.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Dedicated Forum Member
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop   Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:22 am

BlueMelon wrote:
Kohola_KinG wrote:

To his defense, it was also not stocked like most of the items in the MVP shop, and it appears as a blank NPC which could be hard to recognize. And I haven't been there in awhile but if I recall correctly, Mesh was lazy and a bunch of items appear stacked on top of each other with the words/stocks/stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/A.Stritts
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

PostSubject: Re: Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop   Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:30 am

BlueMelon wrote:
Kohola_KinG wrote:

My bad, like Rogue said it's hard to recognize what it really is. Haven't answered any of the other questions tough, why isn't it being stocked? Why is the hunter knife not even buy-able anymore?
Back to top Go down
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

PostSubject: Re: Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop   Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:58 am

I stopped stocking the hunters knife because for some reason it doesnt work for all players.
Back to top Go down
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

PostSubject: Re: Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop   Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:01 am

Tim_Rocks wrote:
I stopped stocking the hunters knife because for some reason it doesnt work for all players.

Fix it then?
Back to top Go down
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

PostSubject: Re: Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop   Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:09 am

I tried, it didn't do shit no matter what I did to the script. Like I said it works for some and doesn't work for others. Although, I have some weird idea that it has to do with something with the bamboo rod.
Back to top Go down
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

PostSubject: Re: Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop   Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:12 am

You could always re-script it then? I'm sure it wouldn't take you that long.
Back to top Go down
fiberwire
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop   Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:28 am

New EC Items:

-Slingshot
Just a novelty item.

-Money Magnet
Attracts dropped money towards you.

-Taser
Stuns people
(could either be the kind you have to touch people with to shock them, or could be the kind that shoots darts. I think the latter would be cooler)

-Remote-Controlled Car
You could drive it around for fun, use it for reconnaissance, etc.

-Snorkel
Lets you breathe underwater.

-Grappling Hook
Lets you grapple up on top of buildings.

MVP items:

-Mortar
Could be used like a nuke, but is reusable, has a substantially smaller radius, and doesn't insta-kill people.

-Amphibious Car
A new car that you can drive on the water with.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m817LZ1d5N8

-Jetpack
Basically a 1-man version of the helicopter.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop   Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:42 am

fiberwire wrote:
New EC Items:

-Slingshot
Just a novelty item.

-Money Magnet

-Taser
Stuns people
(could either be the kind you have to touch people with to shock them, or could be the kind that shoots darts. I think the latter would be cooler)

-Remote-Controlled Car

-Snorkel

-Grappling Hook

MVP items:

-Mortar
Could be used like a nuke, but is reusable, has a substantially smaller radius, and doesn't insta-kill people.

-Amphibious Car

-Jetpack

Briliance. Add something that players can use to kill fuckin noobs that just run into the water
Back to top Go down
fiberwire
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop   Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:48 pm

-Water Wings
Takes away the burden of swimming, allowing you to focus on shooting while in the water.

lolez
Back to top Go down
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

PostSubject: Re: Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop   Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:57 pm

fiberwire wrote:
New EC Items:

-Slingshot
Just a novelty item.

-Money Magnet

-Taser
Stuns people

-Remote-Controlled Car

-Snorkel

-Grappling Hook

MVP items:

-Mortar

-Amphibious Car

-Jetpack

Some nice ideas. What you think melon? :3
Back to top Go down
Zeross
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop   Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:22 pm

-Slingshot
Just a novelty item.

Sounds like a nice ET item (if novelty). I like it.

-Money Magnet

Obviously needs to be very specific limitations as to its radius, but other than that; looks good to me.
Especially for Gang Shop, perhaps rather than making "/dropmoney" auto-appear in your bank account, we can make it so it falls out of the gang member and you have to collect it.

Then, place upgradeable versions (last level being auto-appearance in bank account) of this item in the Gang Shop.

-Taser
Stuns people

Not gun-ho with this one, difficult to make "fair" stun items, but that's something to be tweaked with stats.
Maybe giving it the same effect as the original nightstick, with a few modifications. <- Not a bad thought.

-Remote-Controlled Car

Sounds good.

-Snorkel

Would be a good addition after DT adds sharks (which does damage to whoever's in water for an extended period of time).

-Grappling Hook

Uh, this just seems like too much. Lol, this ain't spiderman.

MVP items:

-Mortar

Uh, Mortar was thought of, maybe more like "Artillery Cannon" effects, wider radius, more damage, etc. Since the gang bases are now gmap design, this would be highly-effective if the range is made very large. A good limiter to it would be forcing it to be a stationary weapon.

-Amphibious Car

Sounds good.

-Jetpack
Basically a 1-man version of the helicopter.[/quote]

I like this idea.

-Water Wings
A bit far-fetched, no real way to justify it, unless your shooting was somehow warped (perhaps adding the dizzy effect, somehow making your screen steadily shake as if you're swimming).
Back to top Go down
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

PostSubject: Re: Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop   Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:34 pm

I like the slingshot, taser, snorkel idea.
Edit: Also, the hunters knife is most likely a V5 issue. I have had some issues with V5 users testing my boxing event.
Back to top Go down
fiberwire
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop   Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:53 pm

Zeross wrote:
Uh, Mortar was thought of, maybe more like "Artillery Cannon" effects, wider radius, more damage, etc. Since the gang bases are now gmap design, this would be highly-effective if the range is made very large. A good limiter to it would be forcing it to be a stationary weapon.

Yeah, I forgot to add that it would be stationary. I don't use a lot of nukes, but I'm fairly certain you can't move while you're using them.
Back to top Go down
fiberwire
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop   Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 5:00 pm

I thought of some more EC and MVP items:

EC Items:

Flare - A light source for when the lights go out.

Tranquilizer - Shoots tranquilizer darts that puts people to sleep.

Crossbow - Similar to bow, but has a longer range, the arrows move faster, and it does less damage, and doesn't shoot over walls.

MVP Items:

Blow Gun - lets you shoot poison darts at people. The poison darts Do 1 damage every 3 seconds for a minute, and blurs their vision and makes them see hallucinations of bullets from random directions.
Back to top Go down
Tom133t
Experienced Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop   Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:48 am

How about an EC item that cloaks the user, making him invisible, but only while he's stationary?
(If he takes damage or moves, the cloak is deactivated, and it can only be used every so often)
Back to top Go down
bloodykiller
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop   Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:48 am

BlueMelon wrote:
Kohola_KinG wrote:

who would buy a clone follow me when they can have 200 cookies?
Back to top Go down
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

PostSubject: Re: Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop   Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop EmptyTue May 08, 2012 1:25 am

Tom133t wrote:
How about an EC item that cloaks the user, making him invisible, but only while he's stationary?
(If he takes damage or moves, the cloak is deactivated, and it can only be used every so often)

I like this idea. We need harry potters Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tom133t
Experienced Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop   Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop EmptyTue May 08, 2012 1:57 am

I know, right? That would be awesomely fun.
You could sneak into the enemy's base and lay low in plain sight, waiting for the perfect moment to strike.
Or you could do recon on an opposing faction, hiding in their meeting room to find out what their plans are. Or just do what I would do and confuse noobs XD
Back to top Go down
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

PostSubject: Re: Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop   Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop EmptyTue May 08, 2012 4:45 am

I can see it now... a whole gang hiding in the healing room, each equipped with cloaks! hahaha
Back to top Go down
Tom133t
Experienced Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop   Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop EmptyTue May 08, 2012 6:07 am

It would open up a whole new field of tactics and trickery.
It would be fun to watch people get paranoid and randomly spray a room with bullets, just to be sure nobody is in there. And maybe thermal goggles could detect cloaked players?
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop   Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop EmptyTue May 08, 2012 7:07 am

If it's detectable by something as trivial as Thermals then it's a waste of time to make. Also, it would be hard as hell to script and could be easily exploited. I just see a lot of bad doors being opened by it.
Back to top Go down
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

PostSubject: Re: Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop   Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:00 am

Booger Scelus wrote:
If it's detectable by something as trivial as Thermals then it's a waste of time to make. Also, it would be hard as hell to script and could be easily exploited. I just see a lot of bad doors being opened by it.

Not at all hard to script :p
The concept is a bit off tho.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop   Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:12 am

BlueMelon wrote:
Booger Scelus wrote:

Not at all hard to script :p
The concept is a bit off tho.

I guess it's just an edit of the Staff's "Hide" ability. Realized that after I said it, but could it be buggy or just downright ineffective?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop   Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop Empty

Back to top Go down

Event Coin Shop / Mvp Shop

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Era Forum  :: Era Discussion :: Event Related-