Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Business Update Overview

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

Business Update Overview - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business Update Overview   Business Update Overview - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 8:53 am

It will automatically total everything, you just push a button. You have to have the cash on your player though. So withdraw it from the safe I suppose.
Back to top Go down
I am me
Dedicated Forum Member
I am me

PostSubject: Re: Business Update Overview   Business Update Overview - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 11:06 am

How about adding in the business system, in the search function "search by job title"

Example: I type "Trial" and it shows me all the trial employees.
Just a convenience thing to be able to see how people are working.
Back to top Go down
Scoper
Committed Forum Member
Scoper

PostSubject: Re: Business Update Overview   Business Update Overview - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 11:30 am

Tim_Rocks wrote:
Now what I have in mind is to do a set payment which will be a % of what the price is in shop.

This is a terrible idea.
Back to top Go down
jadedheart1106

jadedheart1106

PostSubject: Re: Business Update Overview   Business Update Overview - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 11:39 am

Forcing me to make something to post on forums. Tisk Tisk.

I spent a long time coming up with a pay scale for Dippin Donuts that takes into account rank and how much work goes into making each of the different donuts.

Here is what I do. It is straight from the PM I send every person who gets hired to Dippin Donuts:

Pay goes up as ranks go up. Pay day will be done weekly, and as of right now, will be done sometime on Sunday (US EST). You will get paid for every sprinkle donut that you “stock.” This means that for every choco donut stocked, you get paid for one sprinkle. For every swirl donut stocked, you get paid for two sprinkles. For every deluxe donut stocked, you get paid for three sprinkles.
Trials get paid 40% of the sprinkles they stock, or 40 cents for each sprinkled donut stocked.
Employees get paid 50% of the sprinkles they stock, or 50 cents for each sprinkled donut stocked.
Trainers get paid 60% of the sprinkles they stock, or 60 cents for each sprinkled donut stocked.
Supervisors get paid 70% of the sprinkles they stock, or 70 cents for each sprinkled donut stocked.
Assistant Managers get paid 80% of the sprinkles they stock, or 80 cents for each sprinkled donut stocked.
Managers get paid 90% of the sprinkles they stock, or 90 cents for each sprinkled donut stocked.
Each week there is a bonus for the top three stockers. The top stocker gets an extra $500 bonus for being top stocker. Second top stocker gets an extra $250 bonus for being in second. Third top stocker gets an extra $125 for being third. If the owner or co-owner is in any of these positions, there will be no bonus for that position during that week.

I want my pay to stay the same. Yes, it takes time for me to do it, no Easy button like you would find at Staples. But, I don't mind the work. You shouldn't force something on to people because you think it is better. Maybe it isn't? As an owner of a business, I should be able to chose how I do things and how I pay my employees. Maybe you should consult the 7 owners of businesses before making changes.

Thank you for getting rid of the spoil. But I would rather have my spoils and make donuts and stock all the time then lose my freedom as an owner.
Back to top Go down
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

PostSubject: Re: Business Update Overview   Business Update Overview - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 1:15 pm

Okay well, I scratched the payment system I was working on. Anyway, you'll notice a new button called "Logs". I know it looks kind of odd, but we'll see how it goes.
Back to top Go down
I am me
Dedicated Forum Member
I am me

PostSubject: Re: Business Update Overview   Business Update Overview - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 1:19 pm

Still no total stocks from each person.

:checkall still better. Cool
Back to top Go down
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

PostSubject: Re: Business Update Overview   Business Update Overview - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 10:58 pm

Patience. Smile
Back to top Go down
I am me
Dedicated Forum Member
I am me

PostSubject: Re: Business Update Overview   Business Update Overview - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 11:37 pm

BlueMelon wrote:
Patience. Smile

Ahh, sadly that is a virtue I am without.
Back to top Go down
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

PostSubject: Re: Business Update Overview   Business Update Overview - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 2:45 am

Is it really that hard to add it all up and times by 2?
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Dedicated Forum Member
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Business Update Overview   Business Update Overview - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 2:50 am

Tim_Rocks wrote:

Harder to do multiple times than it is to insert a simple equation into the GUI so you can just press a Total button, or have it displayed there already.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/A.Stritts
I am me
Dedicated Forum Member
I am me

PostSubject: Re: Business Update Overview   Business Update Overview - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 3:01 am

Yes. So far just just looks pretty and has less functionality than before.
Back to top Go down
Scoper
Committed Forum Member
Scoper

PostSubject: Re: Business Update Overview   Business Update Overview - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 4:46 am

Tim_Rocks wrote:

Yes.
Not to mention, this is a feature we -had- until your (currently worthless?) updates removed it.

Back to top Go down
Scoper
Committed Forum Member
Scoper

PostSubject: Re: Business Update Overview   Business Update Overview - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:20 am

Also, Shrimps and I both have been getting reports of some of the stocks and ores deposited not being recorded.

unless you plan on manually searching through each member's itemlogs, you might want to fix that.
Back to top Go down
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

PostSubject: Re: Business Update Overview   Business Update Overview - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 3:29 pm

Scoper wrote:
Also, Shrimps and I both have been getting reports of some of the stocks and ores deposited not being recorded.

unless you plan on manually searching through each member's itemlogs, you might want to fix that.

Okay, I figured the bug out and fixed it, once you pay your employees it should be fixed after you do it. I also updated the GUI, it gives a total payment, hopefully you are satisfied by it, if not let me know. You don't have to follow it either, it's just paying 1$ per stock and 7$ for iron and lead.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Business Update Overview   Business Update Overview - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 5:29 pm

Should be 2. At least that's what I paid. Honestly, why should owning a business be any easier than it already is? When the :checkall command was introduced I felt downright spoiled because I didn't have to make a spreadsheet anymore and tabulate how much to pay who, also checking every account to see who did and didn't work. It's too easy now...well maybe it's warranted since Scrimps owns a business and he's stupider than ParkHeights and probably has less brain cells than Take.
Back to top Go down
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

PostSubject: Re: Business Update Overview   Business Update Overview - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 5:56 pm

Booger Scelus wrote:
Should be 2. At least that's what I paid. Honestly, why should owning a business be any easier than it already is? When the :checkall command was introduced I felt downright spoiled because I didn't have to make a spreadsheet anymore and tabulate how much to pay who, also checking every account to see who did and didn't work. It's too easy now...well maybe it's warranted since Scrimps owns a business and he's stupider than ParkHeights and probably has less brain cells than Take.

That cheap bastard lazy idiot. Yes, it is very spoiled. I will fix it so it will be two, scrimps is very cheap I guess. It has it's uses though, like someone said before, you can see what's popular and who is stocking the most or if their just stocking the basics, blah blah blah. Use it for what you want, you don't actually have to use it, and If scrimps doesn't wanna pay by two, then he can do the math himself.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Business Update Overview   Business Update Overview - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:23 am

Yeah honestly now that the ammo prices were raised at least $2 for each one you're getting free stocks compared to when I owned it...he's just a fucking idiot. We'll see how long he lasts...I don't even know why he plays. I mean, I'm a pretty -HateD- kid(huehuehue). All of brazil and a good chunk of everyone else doesn't like me, but at least I have SOME friends. That kid on the other hand....

EDIT: In his defense, DH only pays 1 per stock since the spoils system and old tax scripts and all that good shit, so he might not even know better. If he does though, fuck him even more.
Back to top Go down
bennyburrito
Committed Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Business Update Overview   Business Update Overview - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:25 am

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck
Back to top Go down
jadedheart1106

jadedheart1106

PostSubject: Re: Business Update Overview   Business Update Overview - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:54 am

YAY for communication! Y'all are great at it.
Back to top Go down
I am me
Dedicated Forum Member
I am me

PostSubject: Re: Business Update Overview   Business Update Overview - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:10 am

JUST TO BE CLEAR!!
Scrimps, not to be confused with shrimps? GO IT!?
Back to top Go down
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

PostSubject: Re: Business Update Overview   Business Update Overview - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:30 am

I am me wrote:
JUST TO BE CLEAR!!
Scrimps, not to be confused with shrimps? GO IT!?

You should probably just create a new identity for yourself.
Back to top Go down
I am me
Dedicated Forum Member
I am me

PostSubject: Re: Business Update Overview   Business Update Overview - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:52 am

I've had this account since 2005, I think not.
And you sir, most defiantly do not rock, maybe a little jazz, but no. Not rock. Maybe you should as well.
Back to top Go down
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

PostSubject: Re: Business Update Overview   Business Update Overview - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 3:09 am

I am me wrote:
I've had this account since 2005, I think not.
And you sir, most defiantly do not rock, maybe a little jazz, but no. Not rock. Maybe you should as well.

That's just a misconception, I actually rock out to music and that's why my account is named that way (I was also 10 at the time). The other shrimps should find a new name then, something original. Ask him if he'll go by Fruit Cup. That seems fitting.
Back to top Go down
Scrimps

Scrimps

PostSubject: Re: Business Update Overview   Business Update Overview - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 3:37 am

Good idea!
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Business Update Overview   Business Update Overview - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 5:30 am

Fruit Cup is fitting Tim. Good fucking idea, you rock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Business Update Overview   Business Update Overview - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Business Update Overview

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next