Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Business Changes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

Business Changes Empty
PostSubject: Business Changes   Business Changes EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 7:04 pm

What the title says.

Thought i would make this thread to see your views on the business changes that have been made and could be made. You can now buy/sell businesses? So pretty much anybody could buy a business and run it into the ground and that would be OK? Just curious as to why this change was ever made. I'm not sure if i like the change or not i would need to hear more about it.

I recently went into GP and noticed the Uzi ammo price is $8 and AK is $7. I immediately thought something wasn't right so decided i would go and check out AM prices to find the exact same prices. How come the prices have went up? Paying $8/$7 a pop is ridiculous. We aren't all millionaires.

Anyways, while i was on the business trip, i decided to pop into Dairy Hut. Milkshake is $5, ice cream is $4 and cheese is $3 should it not be vice versa? People are paying $5 on milkshakes thinking that's the best item they can get because it's the most expensive even though cheese is the best item at $3. How does this make sense?

Well since i was close to Speedy Pizza i thought i would drop in. Jeez man, that place is old as the pyramids. An update would be nice? Would certainly motivate people to come and admire the new look and make some pizzas in the process. Yeah, update that shit.

Yeah, Dippin Donuts. I don't think ive seen the owner online in weeks if not months and nor have i seen anybody with a DD tag on. What's going on there? Isn't the GBA suppose to be on top of that shit. (Also update that aswell, it's as ugly as Federov)

The journey begins anyhoo. Furniture shop. What's going on with that? It has been there quite awhile now and still not open. So yeah, if you guys aren't doing anything with it then what the hell, delete it already.

Core electronics. What the hell is going on with this place, you walk into an empty level then realise you have to walk through the door and then through another door to get to the 3-4 items that the place bloody sells. If you are going to make the place big, at least put more items in it.

Yeah, finally got to PT! I would vote it the ugliest building on eras history (yes even uglier than Federov). Please give it a make over! Let's get to the prices of these items. $40 for claymores, $30 for P4, $20 for proximity mines. Is it any wonder nobody buys? Just to expensive man. It would actually be OK if there was a place to actually use them. Why not just add these items to the gun shops and scrap PT altogether? Not saying that's what we should do but the way PT is going i don't think it would make much difference. The place is completely dead.

Sorry, had to get it all out! You can drop all your opinions in here also suggestions don't do any harm either!

OK, i'll stop now as i'm sure your eyes are getting sore reading all this.

p.s Fed, i love you man. no hard feelings <3

Back to top Go down
http://graalera.omgforum.net
Rogue
Dedicated Forum Member
Rogue

Business Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business Changes   Business Changes EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:17 am

Just a bit of clarification, players that purchase businesses have to be capable of effectively running them for a month before they are allowed to resell them or whatever. I don't know about selling them to be honest. Just seems like the rich people will keep passing it around. As far as GP and AM go.. they buy it, run it for a month, make like 500k (GP and AM make about 100k a week) and then sell it for a profit. It's like buying an Mp5 that generates revenue as long as you login. And it's especially raunchy when the guy who didn't buy it and just happens to be the Co-Owner gets put as owner due to whatever reason and makes a free 2m.

Now let's get into each of your points:

• AM/GP: I believe the prices were changed because /dropmoney was increased, so it was to help balance out a bit. You can still earn 3 to 6 boxes of ammo for a single kill if you're on gangtag so I don't really see it as a problem.

• DH: You're the one that got the cheese prices reversed dummy, yes they should be fixed but it doesn't really matter cause DH sucks.

• SP: I'm pretty sure all the inside levels were refurbished on Dev, but they only transferred over the Gmap for some reason, doesn't really matter but yeah, it's ugly.

• DD: Jade is on every single day. Masa is on at least 3-5 times a week. And since they're so elusive to you, I'm not surprised you don't see any workers.

• Furniture Shop: was probably the only level ever that Rachel was tasked with creating. Yep, it was never finished and kinda sucked. Nice production for 4 years of having RC. I think it was supposed to sell all that house furniture that is useless since you can just edit the levels yourself.

• CE: is an oldbie business that was forgotten after Mav shut it down. The levels are fine but it would be nice to put a little message above the door saying 'Shop' or something. You could probably put some more of the futuristic guns in this shop like OM, Sable, lexel, SD, etc. if you really wanted it to be a bit more useful and whatnot. The shop doesn't even have a pawnshop script in it, so....

• PT: Ugly = inside or outside? I agree though that the bombs are overpriced ever since the damages were nerfed. But lets go a bit deeper into this problem: With the new bases and Gmap, there's very few places to hide and lame with bombs. With the mall, weapon rentals, and more expensive ammo people don't have the cash to spend on bombs. With the new hp levels, people can get high enough hp that there is no 1-hit KO combo with bombs anymore. Therefore they are useless.

Yep.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/A.Stritts
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

Business Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business Changes   Business Changes EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:07 am

SpongeBob RoundPants wrote:
Just a bit of clarification, players that purchase businesses have to be capable of effectively running them for a month before they are allowed to resell them or whatever. I don't know about selling them to be honest. Just seems like the rich people will keep passing it around. As far as GP and AM go.. they buy it, run it for a month, make like 500k (GP and AM make about 100k a week) and then sell it for a profit. It's like buying an Mp5 that generates revenue as long as you login. And it's especially raunchy when the guy who didn't buy it and just happens to be the Co-Owner gets put as owner due to whatever reason and makes a free 2m.

• AM/GP: I believe the prices were changed because /dropmoney was increased, so it was to help balance out a bit. You can still earn 3 to 6 boxes of ammo for a single kill if you're on gangtag so I don't really see it as a problem.

• DH: You're the one that got the cheese prices reversed dummy, yes they should be fixed but it doesn't really matter cause DH sucks.

• SP: I'm pretty sure all the inside levels were refurbished on Dev, but they only transferred over the Gmap for some reason, doesn't really matter but yeah, it's ugly.

• DD: Jade is on every single day. Masa is on at least 3-5 times a week. And since they're so elusive to you, I'm not surprised you don't see any workers.

• Furniture Shop: was probably the only level ever that Rachel was tasked with creating. Yep, it was never finished and kinda sucked. Nice production for 4 years of having RC. I think it was supposed to sell all that house furniture that is useless since you can just edit the levels yourself.

• CE: is an oldbie business that was forgotten after Mav shut it down. The levels are fine but it would be nice to put a little message above the door saying 'Shop' or something. You could probably put some more of the futuristic guns in this shop like OM, Sable, lexel, SD, etc. if you really wanted it to be a bit more useful and whatnot. The shop doesn't even have a pawnshop script in it, so....

• PT: Ugly = inside or outside? I agree though that the bombs are overpriced ever since the damages were nerfed. But lets go a bit deeper into this problem: With the new bases and Gmap, there's very few places to hide and lame with bombs. With the mall, weapon rentals, and more expensive ammo people don't have the cash to spend on bombs. With the new hp levels, people can get high enough hp that there is no 1-hit KO combo with bombs anymore. Therefore they are useless.

Yep.

AM/GP: That's fine for people who actually get alot of kills and not everybody is in a gang. You have to look out for the newbies aswell. Also, why increase /dropmoney if you're going to increase everything else to balance it. What was the point in changing in the first place then?

DH: Correct, though to be honest. Zach actually pmed me and said he was changing the prices and i just agreed because i honestly didn't care and give the business away not long after that (because yeah,it sucks). Though, if i remember when i give it to George the prices got changed back. And now they have been changed again.

SP: Yeah, well they should transfer the levels over aswell. Why doesn't it care? Just because you dont use it? Ofcourse it matters. Noobs deserve some things aswell for once.

DD: I'm not saying you are wrong, i just never see Jade on anymore. Maybe Tim can check RC and check her last login and that will clear this up. Masa is co-owner so it doesn't really matter how much he is on. It comes down to the owners being active not co-owner.

Furniture Shop: Well, since they have already put the shop on the gmap they might aswell finish it. Yes you can edit the levels yourself, though last time i checked it was 15k or something to do that. So why would i pay 15k for a house edit when i can just buy furniture from the shop for $500 and just add it myself?

CE: I'm aware it's an old shop hence why i'm asking for it to be updated. The levels are actually alright for being as old as it is. I just don't see why it has to have 15 rooms and it only sells 4-5 items. lawl

PT: It's ugly altogether. Bombs: Yeah, like i already said it would be alright if there was a place to use them. The last time i checked with PT, you actually lost money rather than profited. Benny maybe you could tell us the future for PT. It was actually fun when people used bombs, i remember putting atleast 40 proxy's + P4 in the elevator in BH and cleaned out 7-8 gang members. Good times.
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
http://graalera.omgforum.net
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

Business Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business Changes   Business Changes EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:08 pm

Kohola_KinG wrote:
SpongeBob RoundPants wrote:

Yep.

AM/GP: That's fine for people who actually get alot of kills and not everybody is in a gang. You have to look out for the newbies aswell. Also, why increase /dropmoney if you're going to increase everything else to balance it. What was the point in changing in the first place then?

DH: Correct, though to be honest. Zach actually pmed me and said he was changing the prices and i just agreed because i honestly didn't care and give the business away not long after that (because yeah,it sucks). Though, if i remember when i give it to George the prices got changed back. And now they have been changed again.

SP: Yeah, well they should transfer the levels over aswell. Why doesn't it care? Just because you dont use it? Ofcourse it matters. Noobs deserve some things aswell for once.

DD: I'm not saying you are wrong, i just never see Jade on anymore. Maybe Tim can check RC and check her last login and that will clear this up. Masa is co-owner so it doesn't really matter how much he is on. It comes down to the owners being active not co-owner.

Furniture Shop: Well, since they have already put the shop on the gmap they might aswell finish it. Yes you can edit the levels yourself, though last time i checked it was 15k or something to do that. So why would i pay 15k for a house edit when i can just buy furniture from the shop for $500 and just add it myself?

CE: I'm aware it's an old shop hence why i'm asking for it to be updated. The levels are actually alright for being as old as it is. I just don't see why it has to have 15 rooms and it only sells 4-5 items. lawl

PT: It's ugly altogether. Bombs: Yeah, like i already said it would be alright if there was a place to use them. The last time i checked with PT, you actually lost money rather than profited. Benny maybe you could tell us the future for PT. It was actually fun when people used bombs, i remember putting atleast 40 proxy's + P4 in the elevator in BH and cleaned out 7-8 gang members. Good times.
[/quote]

PT sucks worst business by far. Lower the prices or something or just revamp the bitch.

I agree with the why raise /dropmoney if you're just going to balance it thing

Jade's on my friends list she gets on at obscure times but daily.
Back to top Go down
bennyburrito
Committed Forum Member

Business Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business Changes   Business Changes EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:05 pm

In accordance with the new system and achievements, PT should soon have some significance. Jade is active, and DD is going to have some new levels pretty soon thanks to Rachel. In regards to ammo prices, I wasn't even consulted on it, nor do I know who even did it. So I can't speak for that. Any other business concerns/complaints, let me know.
Back to top Go down
The_Federov
Dedicated Forum Member
The_Federov

Business Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business Changes   Business Changes EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:58 am

Kohola_KinG wrote:
(Also update that aswell, it's as ugly as Federov)

I see what you did there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Business Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business Changes   Business Changes Empty

Back to top Go down

Business Changes

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1