Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not exactly about Business

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

Not exactly about Business Empty
PostSubject: Not exactly about Business   Not exactly about Business EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:56 am

But I think this is the proper place to ask about Jobs....What happened to the fishing system or the new mining system that alf worked on...Did the new staff just kind of abandon it?
Back to top Go down
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

PostSubject: Re: Not exactly about Business   Not exactly about Business EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:57 am

Booger Scelus wrote:
But I think this is the proper place to ask about Jobs....What happened to the fishing system or the new mining system that alf worked on...Did the new staff just kind of abandon it?

New mining system?
What?
Back to top Go down
Scoper
Committed Forum Member
Scoper

PostSubject: Re: Not exactly about Business   Not exactly about Business EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:52 am

BlueMelon wrote:
Booger Scelus wrote:

New mining system?
What?

This was before you came around, and was largely abandoned by that time anyway.
I think it was Zach or Smithers' idea, but, they proposed that you add the ability to equip drill bits (different types, something like bronze iron gold and diamond bits), which you would buy, and they would increase your mining speed by X percentage

and degrade over time, of course.

It was simply an addition to the system, it was in no way an overhaul or new system in itself.
Back to top Go down
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

PostSubject: Re: Not exactly about Business   Not exactly about Business EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:35 am

Scoper wrote:
BlueMelon wrote:
Booger Scelus wrote:

New mining system?
What?

This was before you came around, and was largely abandoned by that time anyway.
I think it was Zach or Smithers' idea, but, they proposed that you add the ability to equip drill bits (different types, something like bronze iron gold and diamond bits), which you would buy, and they would increase your mining speed by X percentage

and degrade over time, of course.

It was simply an addition to the system, it was in no way an overhaul or new system in itself.

Oh. No I was there.
Back to top Go down
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

PostSubject: Re: Not exactly about Business   Not exactly about Business EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:37 am

So, is the fishing system scraped then or what?
Back to top Go down
http://graalera.omgforum.net
Jess
Committed Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Not exactly about Business   Not exactly about Business EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:51 am

It was more of a up in the air idea thing that never really took off.

Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Not exactly about Business   Not exactly about Business EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:00 am

*Jess wrote:

They had a shitload of it done
Back to top Go down
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

PostSubject: Re: Not exactly about Business   Not exactly about Business EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:27 am

Booger Scelus wrote:
*Jess wrote:

They had a shitload of it done

When alf had me test something for him, it was pretty sweet.
Back to top Go down
http://graalera.omgforum.net
Jess
Committed Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Not exactly about Business   Not exactly about Business EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:56 am

Oh this must be another fishing thing. Nevermind on what i said then
Back to top Go down
lolwtf

PostSubject: Re: Not exactly about Business   Not exactly about Business EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 2:35 pm

the fishing idea is beyond old..i believe era still has some ganis and gfxs of when Daz tried to implicate it
Back to top Go down
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

PostSubject: Re: Not exactly about Business   Not exactly about Business EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 2:46 pm

There's about three or four different types of fishing systems on dev right now. None of them are finished though, all prototypes.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Committed Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Not exactly about Business   Not exactly about Business EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:00 pm

Tim_Rocks wrote:
There's about three or four different types of fishing systems on dev right now. None of them are finished though, all prototypes.

There's probably the one with boats still on there aswell... The amount of times fishing was started and never finished is crazy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not exactly about Business   Not exactly about Business Empty

Back to top Go down

Not exactly about Business

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Era Forum  :: Era Discussion :: Business Related-