Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Business Update Overview

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
bennyburrito
Committed Forum Member

Business Update Overview Empty
PostSubject: Business Update Overview   Business Update Overview EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 6:07 am

Updates that were done yesterday:

Taxes were removed from all products.
Food spoil system was removed.

Armor has been added to GP and AM. Should be removed from Fort Knox as well but I forgot to check.
GP now has Caltrops. AM now has bear traps.

Any issues/comments/suggestions/concerns, tell

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Scoper
Committed Forum Member
Scoper

PostSubject: Re: Business Update Overview   Business Update Overview EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:25 am

Any news on the complete overhaul that tim promised a long time ago?
The one that would take like a day to complete?

No more spoil system, jade will be happy. She deserves that
Back to top Go down
bennyburrito
Committed Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Business Update Overview   Business Update Overview EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 1:10 pm

what overhaul? Maybe his guis/that whole system was the overhaul?
Back to top Go down
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

PostSubject: Re: Business Update Overview   Business Update Overview EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 1:21 pm

Hopefully this helps, I am going to continue working on it so it can actually total it out and you can figure out what to pay players.

Business Update Overview 2e244ef

I had fun with the gun shops though, they were scripted differently than food shops. So after you pay your employees, you'll start to notice your stocks changing so you can actually get specifics on what's stocked.

To access the stocks, just right click a row in the GUI and you'll get the total amount of stocks.
Back to top Go down
I am me
Dedicated Forum Member
I am me

PostSubject: Re: Business Update Overview   Business Update Overview EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 1:27 pm

I like how it shows what's stocked not just "X stocks" gives more depth to businesses and shows what actually sells most. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

PostSubject: Re: Business Update Overview   Business Update Overview EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:00 pm

Scoper wrote:
Any news on the complete overhaul that tim promised a long time ago?
The one that would take like a day to complete?

No more spoil system, jade will be happy. She deserves that

Business Update Overview Xdg7n

Any other suggestions? This is what it looks like for your business, after you do pay roll for this week. Everything you stock get's it's own log now instead of a big total and no specific items.
Back to top Go down
Scoper
Committed Forum Member
Scoper

PostSubject: Re: Business Update Overview   Business Update Overview EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:24 pm

While that's pretty and I appreciate the update, it's superficial and mostly useless.

Tying the lead and iron bins directly to the stocking bins so we don't have to give people the goddamn hire right anymore (not to mention stopping theft/loss due to lag) would be useful.

But we've already told you guys this three hundred times afro
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Business Update Overview   Business Update Overview EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:28 pm

/9000 actuakly
Back to top Go down
I am me
Dedicated Forum Member
I am me

PostSubject: Re: Business Update Overview   Business Update Overview EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:50 pm

Also, could you add something similar to :checkall, as it is now you'd have to check each employee individually and add each thing up for each person.
Back to top Go down
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

PostSubject: Re: Business Update Overview   Business Update Overview EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:01 pm

I will do one that will display all stocks soon, just gotta do it in a way that it will work for all business so I don't have to make more than one version.
Back to top Go down
I am me
Dedicated Forum Member
I am me

PostSubject: Re: Business Update Overview   Business Update Overview EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:20 pm

It seem like you're going to have to do two different ones either way, seeing as food businesses don't have minerals?

Stocks = 2$
Minerals = 7$
at least at GP and PT.
Back to top Go down
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

PostSubject: Re: Business Update Overview   Business Update Overview EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:22 pm

I am me wrote:
It seem like you're going to have to do two different ones either way, seeing as food businesses don't have minerals?

It's actually using the same script, I didn't have to do anything extra since I did it right.
Back to top Go down
Scoper
Committed Forum Member
Scoper

PostSubject: Re: Business Update Overview   Business Update Overview EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 5:32 pm

you broke the :checkall command at GP and PT, good going there.

you could perhaps fix it until this fancy promised version of whatever you plan on doing actually happens.
Back to top Go down
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

PostSubject: Re: Business Update Overview   Business Update Overview EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:01 pm

Scoper wrote:

you could perhaps fix it until this fancy promised version of whatever you plan on doing actually happens.

Probably cause it only started logging that yesterday. Once next payroll is done then it should be fine (as in once you reset the stocks)
Back to top Go down
I am me
Dedicated Forum Member
I am me

PostSubject: Re: Business Update Overview   Business Update Overview EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:17 am

BlueMelon wrote:
Scoper wrote:

Probably cause it only started logging that yesterday. Once next payroll is done then it should be fine (as in once you reset the stocks)

Incorrect. I've already done pay so I can fully use the new system and now it :checkall doesn't record stocks.

The Dallas Cowboy (Server) (Tue Jun 19 23:17:05 2012):

SaetarShadowFlare: Lead: 0 Iron: 0 Stocks: 0 Pay: 0
shrimps: Lead: 0 Iron: 5 Stocks: Pay: 35
sephiroth8889: Lead: 0 Iron: 0 Stocks: Pay: 0
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Business Update Overview   Business Update Overview EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:49 am

In Ammo Mart :checkall recorded EVERYTHING
Back to top Go down
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

PostSubject: Re: Business Update Overview   Business Update Overview EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:00 am

I am very aware of the broken :checkall cmd being broke. I will release a new GUI version tonight.

Are there any other suggestions? I'm thinking a pricing system so you can change how much each product is payment wise.
Back to top Go down
Scoper
Committed Forum Member
Scoper

PostSubject: Re: Business Update Overview   Business Update Overview EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:01 am

Tim_Rocks wrote:
I am very aware of the broken :checkall cmd being broke. I will release a new GUI version tonight.

Are there any other suggestions? I'm thinking a pricing system so you can change how much each product is payment wise.

Yeah that'd be cool.

This is entirely superficial, but a weapon for business owners (some silly laptop or device, idc) that allows you to check stocks from anywhere. Akeon was gonna do this a long time ago, but got hisself fired first.

bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
I am me
Dedicated Forum Member
I am me

PostSubject: Re: Business Update Overview   Business Update Overview EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:39 am

loooooooool I was thinking the same thing, i'm like "FUUUUUUUUUUUU" I have to walk my lazy ass back to PT to hire somebody. Sad
Back to top Go down
bennyburrito
Committed Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Business Update Overview   Business Update Overview EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:43 am

2 lazy 2 handle walking.

And if you guys want prices changed on your stuff, I'm pretty open to doing whatever. It just has to be reasonable and balanced.
Back to top Go down
I am me
Dedicated Forum Member
I am me

PostSubject: Re: Business Update Overview   Business Update Overview EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:44 am

For me to get you to set it back to the same profit as before tax was removed you basically "bit my head off and yelled go die scum" Sad
I'm afraid to ask now.
Back to top Go down
bennyburrito
Committed Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Business Update Overview   Business Update Overview EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:25 am

That was after I was changing prices/taxes for every business for like an hour. and then I try to go back to leading my gang of baked goods and I keep getting a PM "hey benny you farted and ruined my profits".

sorry.
Back to top Go down
I am me
Dedicated Forum Member
I am me

PostSubject: Re: Business Update Overview   Business Update Overview EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:47 am

Oh okay. ;(
Well sorry.
Back to top Go down
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

PostSubject: Re: Business Update Overview   Business Update Overview EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 7:55 am

Okay, so I've decided that I won't be doing a large GUI for all employees. Instead I'll be adding a payment button to the one I've created. Now what I have in mind is to do a set payment which will be a % of what the price is in shop. And when you pay employees they'll be removed from the top stockers list as you do pay roll. I will also be making it so employees can't be fired unless they've been paid for their work. And lastly I'll add notifications on login and in the GUI stating that the player has been paid or needs to be paid.  I will have this all done by tonight as well. 

If anyone has any other suggestions let me know. Hopefully this update will help out and save a lot of time. 
Back to top Go down
I am me
Dedicated Forum Member
I am me

PostSubject: Re: Business Update Overview   Business Update Overview EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 8:14 am

So is this "pay employee" going to be automatically withdrawn from the safe cash, or just give us a number to transfer to the person?

Also % of items sold? How's that going to work, meaning no longer 2$ per stock 7$ per minerals?

Eh, maybe I'll just wait and see then ask questions. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Business Update Overview   Business Update Overview Empty

Back to top Go down

Business Update Overview

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next