Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another, better new business idea

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zee Q.

Another, better new business idea Empty
PostSubject: Another, better new business idea   Another, better new business idea EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 3:19 am

Well since no one is selling any good businesses anymore we kinda need one or two more i think something that would be good would to have Core Electronics open back up and since you cant get the guns anymore they should keep wat u can buy in core electronics then add the stuff in Era Electronic Shop in there so yea that would make it an ok business and it could be player owned. Please respond to wat u think about this
Back to top Go down
I am me
Dedicated Forum Member
I am me

PostSubject: Re: Another, better new business idea   Another, better new business idea EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:47 am

Another one deserving of: http://hahgay.com/
Back to top Go down
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

PostSubject: Re: Another, better new business idea   Another, better new business idea EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 7:06 am

Exactly how is this a new idea?
Back to top Go down
Starkmalark

Starkmalark

PostSubject: Re: Another, better new business idea   Another, better new business idea EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 8:29 am

I am me wrote:
Another one deserving of: http://hahgay.com/
You really love that page huh? I bet its your homepage, actually, you probably have meatspin as your homepage.
Back to top Go down
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

PostSubject: Re: Another, better new business idea   Another, better new business idea EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:58 am

Who told you that?
Back to top Go down
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

PostSubject: Re: Another, better new business idea   Another, better new business idea EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:49 am

I set http://hahgay.com/ to the homepage of the lab computers.
Funny as hell.
Back to top Go down
Scoper
Committed Forum Member
Scoper

PostSubject: Re: Another, better new business idea   Another, better new business idea EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 1:01 pm

Zee Q. wrote:
Well since no one is selling any good businesses anymore we kinda need one or two more

By this logic, every time people decide not to sell businesses, more get cranked out. Meaning in a year, there will be 50 businesses.

Zee Q. wrote:

i think something that would be good would to have Core Electronics open back up and since you cant get the guns anymore they should keep wat u can buy in core electronics then add the stuff in Era Electronic Shop in there so yea that would make it an ok business and it could be player owned.
This is not a new idea. Nor is it a good one. There are already too many businesses (in my opinion)

Zee Q. wrote:

Please respond to wat u think about this

Another, better new business idea Bad-idea
Back to top Go down
Zee Q.

PostSubject: Re: Another, better new business idea   Another, better new business idea EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 1:34 am

[/quote]
This is not a new idea. Nor is it a good one. There are already too many businesses (in my opinion)

yea but all the good businesses are never getting sold cuz all the owners never want to sell them

Back to top Go down
Scoper
Committed Forum Member
Scoper

PostSubject: Re: Another, better new business idea   Another, better new business idea EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 1:41 am

Zee Q. wrote:

yea but all the good businesses are never getting sold cuz all the owners never want to sell them

So the hell what? Up until very recently, businesses were completely unsellable, and that had absolutely -zero- negative impact on businesses.

Selling businesses is a choice. If people choose no, that should not be an excuse to bring more businesses in.
Back to top Go down
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

PostSubject: Re: Another, better new business idea   Another, better new business idea EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 4:54 am

I'm gonna have to agree with Scoper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another, better new business idea   Another, better new business idea Empty

Back to top Go down

Another, better new business idea

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1