Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Input on the Current PR team.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenji

Kenji

Input on the Current PR team. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Input on the Current PR team.   Input on the Current PR team. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 7:25 am

Ignore the comment posted before me. >.>

Glad to hear some input. Sounds like you guys are unhappy about the current team.

What should we do to make things better?
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Input on the Current PR team.   Input on the Current PR team. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 7:27 am

quitted
Back to top Go down
fiberwire
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Input on the Current PR team.   Input on the Current PR team. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 7:28 am

Booger wrote:
quitted

Same time tomorrow? Alright, see you then.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Input on the Current PR team.   Input on the Current PR team. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 7:30 am

fiberwire wrote:
Booger wrote:
quitted

Same time tomorrow? Alright, see you then.

quidditch sounds like a lovely passtime
Back to top Go down
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

PostSubject: Re: Input on the Current PR team.   Input on the Current PR team. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 7:43 am

Input on the Current PR team. - Page 2 Jh63k3

Just came across this as i seen this topic, doesn't really come into this, but i thought id share it anyways. Some people need to read it and remember it, including myself.
Back to top Go down
http://graalera.omgforum.net
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Input on the Current PR team.   Input on the Current PR team. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 7:46 am

I'm with you koho.
Back to top Go down
Scoper
Committed Forum Member
Scoper

PostSubject: Re: Input on the Current PR team.   Input on the Current PR team. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 7:47 am

Try to stay focused, guys.

I hear a lot of gossip, good and bad, about everyone on our or team. I my case, I can't determine who's great and who isn't.

That being said, even if I could, here wouldn't be the place for it
Back to top Go down
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

PostSubject: Re: Input on the Current PR team.   Input on the Current PR team. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 8:17 am

Booger wrote:

o wao manijr haris mi un fruom

Usually I can understand you when you type, but this... I need a translation
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBob
Committed Forum Member
MonkeyBob

PostSubject: Re: Input on the Current PR team.   Input on the Current PR team. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 8:19 am

BlueMelon wrote:
Booger wrote:

o wao manijr haris mi un fruom

Usually I can understand you when you type, but this... I need a translation

"Oh wow, Manager harass me on forum"
Back to top Go down
WerewolfDiaz

WerewolfDiaz

PostSubject: Re: Input on the Current PR team.   Input on the Current PR team. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 8:21 am

GeorgeC wrote:
WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?!

I like how that's your first post on this forum,

Back to top Go down
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/members/1449539-karmakills.html
Frankie
Experienced Forum Member
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Input on the Current PR team.   Input on the Current PR team. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 8:30 am

MonkeyBob wrote:
Booger wrote:
He asked I gave it. Sorry that you don't listen to the people that make your job mean anything.

I listen to people all the time. Lol don't get your feelings hurt because no one likes you QQ.
his input shouldn't have less value simply because "no one likes him." if a PR isn't doing their job right, they aren't doing their job right. regardless of who reports it. there needs to be at least some sort of professionalism here.

Back to top Go down
WerewolfDiaz

WerewolfDiaz

PostSubject: Re: Input on the Current PR team.   Input on the Current PR team. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 8:32 am

Frankie wrote:
MonkeyBob wrote:
Booger wrote:
He asked I gave it. Sorry that you don't listen to the people that make your job mean anything.

I listen to people all the time. Lol don't get your feelings hurt because no one likes you QQ.
his input shouldn't have less value simply because "no one likes him." if a PR isn't doing their job right, they aren't doing their job right. regardless of who reports it. there needs to be at least some sort of professionalism here.

It's Graal this game is riddled with teens and kids under the age of 12,

What do you expect, The staff is comprised of people who show a little more maturity then others or if your a chick then your chance of getting a staff spot is significantly increased.

So your idea of 'professionalism' lawl, is pretty much fail
Back to top Go down
WillaDiaz
Committed Forum Member
WillaDiaz

PostSubject: Re: Input on the Current PR team.   Input on the Current PR team. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:30 am

The way PRs work is really a Arnold Palmer Tea of staff. One half are sweet, rightly doing their work, some enjoy the time spent on Era, and actually care for the players, which is one of the biggest reasons to be a PR. The other half, tart, People like Kenji, saying he is only playing Era because he is staff, shows that if he didn't have his magical powers to have the extra amount of fun no other player can have, he would be gone.

And don't argue otherwise, because you do not have to be a PR to ask majority of FAQs, just a friendly player massing out "Helping you with your issues!", and since people complain about Kenji, would show you don't enjoy helping other player's personal issues.

But I wouldn't know, I keep my nose out of most issues.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Input on the Current PR team.   Input on the Current PR team. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:53 am

Don't get me wrong. I love helping and working with the players of Era.

It's not the power that keeps me playing. It's the fact of being there for the players. Helping them when they need it.

The way I act is how I am. I do the respectful rules of the PR team. I treat everyone equal and such.

But if I may say as not as a PR, but as a fellow player.
Before I became a PR I also thought the PR team was what you say they were. So I decided to become a PR so I can change that. But, after becoming PR I have seen the real truth of it. What I have witnessed is quite disappointing. You guys flame on us when we don't make due with a punishment that wasn't what you wanted done on your offender.

For what it looks like is that some people who doesn't get the help when they needed it or how they wanted it. They flame on the PR member or even the team as a whole.

With that said, I will aim try harder. Thanks for some of the input.
Back to top Go down
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

PostSubject: Re: Input on the Current PR team.   Input on the Current PR team. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:17 am

I think Katbot should be the one on here asking these questions.
Back to top Go down
http://graalera.omgforum.net
Frankie
Experienced Forum Member
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Input on the Current PR team.   Input on the Current PR team. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:42 am

I used to hold personal grudges against people and I abused my power and authority, but I changed my attitude the last time I was on the staff team. I found that with most people if you treat them with general respect, you will get the same in return. we're all human beings behind our graal character. targeting certain players just makes the situation worse. put on a good attitude and there won't be as much complaining towards the staff team.
Back to top Go down
WerewolfDiaz

WerewolfDiaz

PostSubject: Re: Input on the Current PR team.   Input on the Current PR team. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:49 am

"It's not the power that keeps me playing. It's the fact of being there for the players. Helping them when they need it."

The amount of times i've seen this bullshit Sometimes it comes from the right people but you NO NO NO NO NO LOL

That's every PR Customer Support Reps ect, FAVOURITE Quote to do.

It's utter bullshit

ACTIONS Speak louder than WORDS.

"I treat everyone equal and such."
Bullshit

Get onto era and do something for a change. You do realise PR Stands for Player Relations. And you're relation to the current player base is somewhat lacking,

Change your ways stop posting bullshit stuff on serious threads and maybe you will earn some respect, or maybe atleast some respect from me.
Back to top Go down
fiberwire
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Input on the Current PR team.   Input on the Current PR team. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:21 am

WerewolfDiaz wrote:
"It's not the power that keeps me playing. It's the fact of being there for the players. Helping them when they need it."

The amount of times i've seen this bullshit Sometimes it comes from the right people but you NO NO NO NO NO LOL

That's every PR Customer Support Reps ect, FAVOURITE Quote to do.

It's utter bullshit

ACTIONS Speak louder than WORDS.

"I treat everyone equal and such."
Bullshit

Get onto era and do something for a change. You do realise PR Stands for Player Relations. And you're relation to the current player base is somewhat lacking,

Change your ways stop posting bullshit stuff on serious threads and maybe you will earn some respect, or maybe atleast some respect from me.

And apparently ALL CAPS speaks louder than ACTIONS.
Back to top Go down
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

PostSubject: Re: Input on the Current PR team.   Input on the Current PR team. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:58 am

I haven't read much of anything on these forums, but I can tell you being a PR sucks ass. Dealing with bullshit all day; being a direct cause of ruining someone else's day (reversing trades, banning players, jailing players, general negative players). It just sucks, and you guys take them for granted.
Back to top Go down
WerewolfDiaz

WerewolfDiaz

PostSubject: Re: Input on the Current PR team.   Input on the Current PR team. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 12:08 pm

And apparently ALL CAPS speaks louder than ACTIONS

No.
Back to top Go down
WerewolfDiaz

WerewolfDiaz

PostSubject: Re: Input on the Current PR team.   Input on the Current PR team. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 12:09 pm

Tim_Rocks wrote:
I haven't read much of anything on these forums, but I can tell you being a PR sucks ass. Dealing with bullshit all day; being a direct cause of ruining someone else's day (reversing trades, banning players, jailing players, general negative players). It just sucks, and you guys take them for granted.

So Kenji Likes to ban players and shit all day? He seems to be loving the attention he gets as a PR
Back to top Go down
Fidel Castro

PostSubject: Re: Input on the Current PR team.   Input on the Current PR team. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 12:50 pm

Sometimes I run
Sometimes I hide
Sometimes I'm scared of you
But all I really want is to hold you tight
Treat you right
Be with you day and night
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Input on the Current PR team.   Input on the Current PR team. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 1:03 pm

Tim_Rocks wrote:

I imagine they know this when they get into it and there is no obligation for them to continue when they find this out and harbor the same emotions that you do.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdaddy

Wolfdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Input on the Current PR team.   Input on the Current PR team. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 2:55 pm

What benefit do the PR's receive for being on tag all day long? Last I remember they earned 1 EC for every 8 hours on tag.... if that's still the case then I don't see what people are complaining about. They aren't being rewarded for any of the services they provide. One EC is worthless, sure they can use Boots to run around but that gets old in about 2 days.

It's not like the PR's go AFK on tag and leave the house to go outsides and soak up the sun. 100% of the time they go AFK for a few mins to use the restroom, get a meal/beverage, or surf the web for whatever reason(prob pron). So technically they aren't AFKing, they're just trying to find something to do when they don't receive PMs for help. Sounds like the worst job on the server, who in their right mind would want to do that every single day instead of actually playing the game?
Back to top Go down
Pro

Pro

PostSubject: Re: Input on the Current PR team.   Input on the Current PR team. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:49 pm

Fidel Castro wrote:
Sometimes I run
Sometimes I hide
Sometimes I'm scared of you
But all I really want is to hold you tight
Treat you right
Be with you day and night

Warm words Fidel, I thank you!

Input on the Current PR team. - Page 2 Happy-cuteness-overload-guy-meme
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Input on the Current PR team.   Input on the Current PR team. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Input on the Current PR team.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next