Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Input on the Current PR team.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenji

Kenji

Input on the Current PR team. Empty
PostSubject: Input on the Current PR team.   Input on the Current PR team. EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:35 pm

Topic might be useless but I just wanted to know how you guys feel.

I just wanted to know your guys input on the current PR team.

Likes or dislikes, pretty self explanatory.

Who knows, this might improve how we work.

Also, keep the trols of the topic. Let's be serious.
Back to top Go down
ultimose

ultimose

PostSubject: Re: Input on the Current PR team.   Input on the Current PR team. EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:27 pm

For the most part, I think the PR team does a good job. The only thing that bothers me (and yes I know the PR team is very busy and gets a ton of pms,) but maybe just a response if we pm saying, we will be right with you or please hold on a second.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Input on the Current PR team.   Input on the Current PR team. EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:49 pm

ultimose wrote:
For the most part, I think the PR team does a good job. The only thing that bothers me (and yes I know the PR team is very busy and gets a ton of pms,) but maybe just a response if we pm saying, we will be right with you or please hold on a second.

I usually tell players, "Yes? What is the problem?" or "I'll be with you as soon as i'm available."
Back to top Go down
csod123

PostSubject: Re: Input on the Current PR team.   Input on the Current PR team. EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:01 pm

there needs to be more prs that upload irl heads of godzilla, until then pr team sucks.
Back to top Go down
The_Federov
Dedicated Forum Member
The_Federov

PostSubject: Re: Input on the Current PR team.   Input on the Current PR team. EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:05 pm

csod123 wrote:
there needs to be more prs that upload irl heads of godzilla, until then pr team sucks.

"Bring Zack Back, Bring Zack Back! Zack for Player Relations 2013!"
Back to top Go down
WerewolfDiaz

WerewolfDiaz

PostSubject: ...   Input on the Current PR team. EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:19 am

Usually when I try to talk to a PR They drag me away and or ignore me,

PR Team is currently useless to me

PS.

Your input on current threads Kenji show me how you are out of game, and reflect your nature your common laugh for Godzillas current situation on that thread makes me disgusted,

You look like another troll given a few little powers and you're looking to go to town with them trying to show how 'powerful' you are over other players.

I haven't seen you help a player once, I've seen you sit AFK alot of the times.

But sure that gets you hours on tag.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/members/1449539-karmakills.html
Tom133t
Experienced Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Input on the Current PR team.   Input on the Current PR team. EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:29 am

Yup, he's always standing around at unstick, AFK as shit.
Back to top Go down
WerewolfDiaz

WerewolfDiaz

PostSubject: Re: Input on the Current PR team.   Input on the Current PR team. EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:30 am

Tom133t wrote:
Yup, he's always standing around at unstick, AFK as shit.

He think he's fucking cool cause he's in PR and makes a forum thread seeing if he's as cool as he thinks he is.

When in reality he's a Faggot, In game and out.

Back to top Go down
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/members/1449539-karmakills.html
Godzilla
Committed Forum Member
Godzilla

PostSubject: Hmm   Input on the Current PR team. EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:32 am

I think the current PR team is nothing but complete patheticness, oh how I could go to town on this thread but from what I have seen and learnt, nothing will be done with this current team, regardless the voice of players who have played for YEARS.

I have played since the days where you would get summoned onto a roof, killed and laughed at if you had over 100k on you yet that was less pathetic than the current team.
Back to top Go down
ultimose

ultimose

PostSubject: Re: Input on the Current PR team.   Input on the Current PR team. EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:44 am

Kenji wrote:
ultimose wrote:

I usually tell players, "Yes? What is the problem?" or "I'll be with you as soon as i'm available."

Kenji, you are good about it, it's some of the other PR's that just sit there idling (maybe?) or just don't respond, and I understand they get multiple pm's, but just like what you do when you say I will be with you asap.
Back to top Go down
Tom133t
Experienced Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Input on the Current PR team.   Input on the Current PR team. EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:45 am

Yep.
Back to top Go down
Zelus Zalinto

PostSubject: Re: Input on the Current PR team.   Input on the Current PR team. EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:54 am

PR team sucks, only some of the PRs are actually decent: Lusty, Jess and George, otherwise they won't help me/pm me back. Sad

Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Input on the Current PR team.   Input on the Current PR team. EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:37 am

Just to clear some things up.

I didn't make this topic just to see if I'm loved. I just want to see the player's thought of the current PR team is all.

I also don't care about that I have powers. I treat myself equal to the players.
If I wasn't PR, I would have already been gone. (Quitted)

Also, if you guys think how I act on forums is being unprofessional about being PRs. Then you don't know me to well. I am a very blunt straight forward to the point kind of guy.

About me being AFK. I'm always off tag when i'm AFK. I have never once been AFK on tag for whatever reason. Maybe once or wice I have done so. But that was because of IRL issues.
Back to top Go down
Tom133t
Experienced Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Input on the Current PR team.   Input on the Current PR team. EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:42 am

Never once. Except once or twice.
Back to top Go down
Scoper
Committed Forum Member
Scoper

PostSubject: Re: Input on the Current PR team.   Input on the Current PR team. EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 5:39 am

I will work harder
Back to top Go down
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

PostSubject: Re: Input on the Current PR team.   Input on the Current PR team. EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 am

Tom133t wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing made me laugh
Back to top Go down
http://graalera.omgforum.net
Tom133t
Experienced Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Input on the Current PR team.   Input on the Current PR team. EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 6:10 am

GF KoHo wrote:
Tom133t wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing made me laugh

It's what I do, mam.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Input on the Current PR team.   Input on the Current PR team. EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 6:56 am

I'll just go through the staff list as listed on the server and critique each as impartially as I can including personal experiences with such
Player Relations
Kenji "Senior" (marcuancrazy23)
Used to be a cool guy until he became selfish and now he truly does nothing on the server. I don't see him helping many people and when I ask for help like when Ruby is showing adverse racism or massing out my skype information he just says sorry need screenshots and afks. (might as well have already "quitted" bro)
Rupert "Senior" (Rupert)
I don't see this guy much but apparently he's active. Guess he just works under the radar. Heard something about him going into people's houses and taking their items a while back? Not sure if it's true just all I know about him.
Havlac (Eiron_P2P)
Don't see much of him either, not really sure if he's still a PR or not.
Kae (eev)
In my opinion one of the biggest dicks on the server. I walked up to him asking for help because someone massed a picture of me saying "LOOK AT THIS FATASS" and I wanted aid and he just staff stuck me. I walked back and asked again and he gagged me and dragged me onto a building (couldn't unstick because was gagged). I brought this up later and he gagged me again so I set my nickname to "kae is keeping me from getting help need a pr please" and I was jailed for "harassment" complete utter bullshit. I hear he was only hired due to his "oldbie" status and really doesn't know how to do anything.
Komali (Komali)
Don't think she's a PR anymore.
Further edit: just saw her on tag wao am n0b. I think she/he is a complete dumbass. I asked her for help with a racism issue (also, don't bring up my history of racism to justify anyone else's. That's stupid and makes you look like a retard, everyone should be held to the same standard I was.) and she said it's not a problem he's not saying the n word. I asked her why it was different to use derogatory terms against the caucasian race and she couldn't come up with an answer. The guy set his nickname to something racist and I asked her to tell him to stop and she said "nobody is complaining". I then changed my nickname to something with the n word and she threatened to jail me. Use your brain dumbass.
RayMan1 (RayMan1)
Used to think he was a huge retard, but he's a good guy. Helps out players but could use more words instead of warping to someone and just doing the ? emote.
Reese (Reese)
Great guy, always helps me (when he isn't idling) and knows how to do his job correctly.
GeorgeC (Graal730861)
Yet again a great PR. Helps players, does fun things, doesn't abuse power, and is an all around positive influence on the server.
Luster (lusterlx1)
Advocated the use of marijuana, got suspended. Good game.
Jess (Jessit)
She's a cutie and she usually helps me. Not many complaints about her other than she might play favorites sometimes.

Overall, I'm not satisfied with the PR team. Most will just get upset with you if you're having a regular player discussion with them then abuse on you or jail you because it's them you're "harassing". They wouldn't go to these lengths if it were another player, which shows they're incredibly selfish. I don't see them managed well, and I'm kind of upset to see that Kat doesn't really do anything about it. Oh well, guess he works more in the background than the foreground. I like to see fidel asking different people what they think and always having a non biased opinion.

Edit:
Scoper isn't listed on the PR list but I can honestly say he is the best part because he is extremely level headed, unbiased, fair, and always looking to do the right thing and help people. All around good guy, doesn't need to work any harder than he is because of all the other dipshits not pulling their fair share.
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBob
Committed Forum Member
MonkeyBob

PostSubject: Re: Input on the Current PR team.   Input on the Current PR team. EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 7:07 am

Booger wrote:
I'll just go through the staff list as listed on the server and critique each as impartially as I can including personal experiences with such
Player Relations
Kenji "Senior" (marcuancrazy23)
Used to be a cool guy until he became selfish and now he truly does nothing on the server. I don't see him helping many people and when I ask for help like when Ruby is showing adverse racism or massing out my skype information he just says sorry need screenshots and afks. (might as well have already "quitted" bro)
Rupert "Senior" (Rupert)
I don't see this guy much but apparently he's active. Guess he just works under the radar. Heard something about him going into people's houses and taking their items a while back? Not sure if it's true just all I know about him.
Havlac (Eiron_P2P)
Don't see much of him either, not really sure if he's still a PR or not.
Kae (eev)
In my opinion one of the biggest dicks on the server. I walked up to him asking for help because someone massed a picture of me saying "LOOK AT THIS FATASS" and I wanted aid and he just staff stuck me. I walked back and asked again and he gagged me and dragged me onto a building (couldn't unstick because was gagged). I brought this up later and he gagged me again so I set my nickname to "kae is keeping me from getting help need a pr please" and I was jailed for "harassment" complete utter bullshit. I hear he was only hired due to his "oldbie" status and really doesn't know how to do anything.
Komali (Komali)
Don't think she's a PR anymore.
Further edit: just saw her on tag wao am n0b. I think she/he is a complete dumbass. I asked her for help with a racism issue (also, don't bring up my history of racism to justify anyone else's. That's stupid and makes you look like a retard, everyone should be held to the same standard I was.) and she said it's not a problem he's not saying the n word. I asked her why it was different to use derogatory terms against the caucasian race and she couldn't come up with an answer. The guy set his nickname to something racist and I asked her to tell him to stop and she said "nobody is complaining". I then changed my nickname to something with the n word and she threatened to jail me. Use your brain dumbass.
RayMan1 (RayMan1)
Used to think he was a huge retard, but he's a good guy. Helps out players but could use more words instead of warping to someone and just doing the ? emote.
Reese (Reese)
Great guy, always helps me (when he isn't idling) and knows how to do his job correctly.
GeorgeC (Graal730861)
Yet again a great PR. Helps players, does fun things, doesn't abuse power, and is an all around positive influence on the server.
Luster (lusterlx1)
Advocated the use of marijuana, got suspended. Good game.
Jess (Jessit)
She's a cutie and she usually helps me. Not many complaints about her other than she might play favorites sometimes.

Overall, I'm not satisfied with the PR team. Most will just get upset with you if you're having a regular player discussion with them then abuse on you or jail you because it's them you're "harassing". They wouldn't go to these lengths if it were another player, which shows they're incredibly selfish. I don't see them managed well, and I'm kind of upset to see that Kat doesn't really do anything about it. Oh well, guess he works more in the background than the foreground. I like to see fidel asking different people what they think and always having a non biased opinion.

Edit:
Scoper isn't listed on the PR list but I can honestly say he is the best part because he is extremely level headed, unbiased, fair, and always looking to do the right thing and help people. All around good guy, doesn't need to work any harder than he is because of all the other dipshits not pulling their fair share.

Good thing your opinion matters.
Back to top Go down
Fidel Castro

PostSubject: Re: Input on the Current PR team.   Input on the Current PR team. EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 7:13 am

Cause it makes me that much stronger
Makes me work a little bit harder
It makes me that much wiser
So thanks for making me a fighter
Made me learn a little bit faster
Made my skin a little bit thicker
Makes me that much smarter
So thanks for making me a fighter
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Input on the Current PR team.   Input on the Current PR team. EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 7:17 am

He asked I gave it. Sorry that you don't listen to the people that make your job mean anything.
Back to top Go down
fiberwire
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Input on the Current PR team.   Input on the Current PR team. EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 7:18 am

I don't see how the PRs could suck. Or even how you guys are so needy. I've played this game for years, and the only time I need a PR is when I'm doing a house trade (which has happened all of 5 times or so) or when I upload a head (which isn't exactly time sensitive).

I don't get the complaint about PRs being AFK all the time. What could you possibly need ALL THE TIME?
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBob
Committed Forum Member
MonkeyBob

PostSubject: Re: Input on the Current PR team.   Input on the Current PR team. EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 7:20 am

Booger wrote:
He asked I gave it. Sorry that you don't listen to the people that make your job mean anything.

I listen to people all the time. Lol don't get your feelings hurt because no one likes you QQ.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Input on the Current PR team.   Input on the Current PR team. EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 7:22 am

MonkeyBob wrote:
Booger wrote:

I listen to people all the time. Lol don't get your feelings hurt because no one likes you QQ.

o wao manijr haris mi un fruom
Back to top Go down
GeorgeC

PostSubject: Re: Input on the Current PR team.   Input on the Current PR team. EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 7:24 am

WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Input on the Current PR team.   Input on the Current PR team. Empty

Back to top Go down

Input on the Current PR team.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next