Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Team Killing with AC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fiberwire
Dedicated Forum Member

Team Killing with AC Empty
PostSubject: Team Killing with AC   Team Killing with AC EmptyTue May 29, 2012 6:43 am

I'm sure you guys know this, but when you shoot your gangmates or yourself with an AC, it actually does damage.

I'm fairly certain the same thing affects the XM25 and RPG as well.

I've been having fun killing my fellow Doughnut Squad members without them fighting back since they can't go off tag Razz

Someone should probably fix this before the trolls go and buy those guns.
Back to top Go down
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

PostSubject: Re: Team Killing with AC   Team Killing with AC EmptyTue May 29, 2012 6:46 am

I think it was intended so the gun wouldn't be OP. no one was expecting a noob gang though.
Back to top Go down
fiberwire
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Team Killing with AC   Team Killing with AC EmptyTue May 29, 2012 6:53 am

The main problem is they have no way to fight back since they're permanently on tag XD

AC also does 15 damage to cars instead of 5.

And speaking of cars, you can run your gang mates over too XD
Back to top Go down
bloodykiller
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Team Killing with AC   Team Killing with AC EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:46 am

friendly fire is fun to get ppl mad lol
btw the ac duznt award kills (just as all the other explosives)
Back to top Go down
fiberwire
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Team Killing with AC   Team Killing with AC EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:48 am

The AC does award kills.
Back to top Go down
bloodykiller
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Team Killing with AC   Team Killing with AC EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:53 am

only if u hit him with the missile (not the explosion) OR u hit him with another gun/the missile then u blow him up
Back to top Go down
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

PostSubject: Re: Team Killing with AC   Team Killing with AC EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:55 am

fiberwire wrote:
The main problem is they have no way to fight back since they're permanently on tag XD

AC also does 15 damage to cars instead of 5.

And speaking of cars, you can run your gang mates over too XD

Both are intended Wink
It only makes sense right?
Back to top Go down
fiberwire
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Team Killing with AC   Team Killing with AC EmptyTue May 29, 2012 10:06 am

Alright, well when you guys get complaints about getting team killed, remember that it's intended ;P

-Nevermind, I got blacklisted from DS, So I guess that's one solution.
Back to top Go down
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

PostSubject: Re: Team Killing with AC   Team Killing with AC EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:30 am

fiberwire wrote:
Alright, well when you guys get complaints about getting team killed, remember that it's intended ;P

Wink
Back to top Go down
I am me
Dedicated Forum Member
I am me

PostSubject: Re: Team Killing with AC   Team Killing with AC EmptyTue May 29, 2012 12:43 pm

It's still fun shooting people with it, I got one now and I just laugh the whole time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

PostSubject: Re: Team Killing with AC   Team Killing with AC EmptyTue May 29, 2012 1:06 pm

It's pretty entertaining, plus it's a great gun for catching those runners while you're street PKing.
Back to top Go down
Zeross
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Team Killing with AC   Team Killing with AC EmptyTue May 29, 2012 4:24 pm

fiberwire wrote:

All explosives killing teammates was intended. It was a check to keep them balanced.
Secondly, it was assumed that if you killed your teammates, you'd be fired from that organization... which is still true, seeing as the newb gang is ran by Benny.

Excess of you intentionally attacking your teammates, I don't see anything wrong.

An aside: Explosives were never to give award kills but I guess someone down the road changed that.
It was another check.
Back to top Go down
fiberwire
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Team Killing with AC   Team Killing with AC EmptyTue May 29, 2012 4:57 pm

I think I speak for everyone when I say that we're glad you threw in your two cents after the issue was settled.
Back to top Go down
Zeross
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Team Killing with AC   Team Killing with AC EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:43 am

fiberwire wrote:
I think I speak for everyone when I say that we're glad you threw in your two cents after the issue was settled.

Anytime Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
bloodykiller
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Team Killing with AC   Team Killing with AC EmptyWed May 30, 2012 11:22 am

y would sum1 even buy explosives if they dnt award kills???
wil duznt like explosive guns because players with higher latency (aka not from NA) can actually aim at the player and get the hit (thanks to the blast radius) instead of having to predict where the enemy will go in order to get the hit
Back to top Go down
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

PostSubject: Re: Team Killing with AC   Team Killing with AC EmptyWed May 30, 2012 11:39 am

bloodykiller wrote:
y would sum1 even buy explosives if they dnt award kills???

They do? O_O
Back to top Go down
I am me
Dedicated Forum Member
I am me

PostSubject: Re: Team Killing with AC   Team Killing with AC EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:32 pm

The AC doesn't give kills to the person unless you hit them with the projectile(or shoot them with another gun first), explosion damage isn't counted as player damage apparently. It'll also give the kill to someone else who damaged the player first instead of from the AC blast.
Back to top Go down
bloodykiller
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Team Killing with AC   Team Killing with AC EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:42 am

I am me wrote:
The AC doesn't give kills to the person unless you hit them with the projectile(or shoot them with another gun first), explosion damage isn't counted as player damage apparently. It'll also give the kill to someone else who damaged the player first instead of from the AC blast.

exactly
all other explosives work in the same way..chris and tim were not able to fix them (no idea why since explosives were fine before alf came by)
Back to top Go down
I am me
Dedicated Forum Member
I am me

PostSubject: Re: Team Killing with AC   Team Killing with AC EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:21 am

Pretty sure I kill people with P4s all the time now and am awarded kills/money from kills. Which is NOT the same as AC.
Back to top Go down
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

PostSubject: Re: Team Killing with AC   Team Killing with AC EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:06 am

bloodykiller wrote:
I am me wrote:

exactly
all other explosives work in the same way..chris and tim were not able to fix them (no idea why since explosives were fine before alf came by)

You obviously don't remember that I fixed them like 2 months ago
Back to top Go down
bloodykiller
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Team Killing with AC   Team Killing with AC EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:35 am

u guys told me 10times u fixed them and every time u tell me it a waste a shitload of explosives
u havnt fixed them
Back to top Go down
I am me
Dedicated Forum Member
I am me

PostSubject: Re: Team Killing with AC   Team Killing with AC EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:47 am

Well I can confirm 100% you get awarded for kills from Nitros and P4s. You get the kill and money so... Yeah.

Also AC sometimes doesn't put you in PK mode when shooting people with it.
Back to top Go down
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

PostSubject: Re: Team Killing with AC   Team Killing with AC EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:57 am

bloodykiller wrote:
u guys told me 10times u fixed them and every time u tell me it a waste a shitload of explosives
u havnt fixed them

Tk, I have fixed them, go test them if you like because I have spent around 30 mins doing so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Killing with AC   Team Killing with AC Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Killing with AC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1