Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Input on the Current PR team.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rogue
Dedicated Forum Member
Rogue

Input on the Current PR team. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Input on the Current PR team.   Input on the Current PR team. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:52 pm

Pro wrote:
Fidel Castro wrote:
Sometimes I run
Sometimes I hide
Sometimes I'm scared of you
But all I really want is to hold you tight
Treat you right
Be with you day and night

Warm words Fidel, I thank you!

Too bad he was talking to me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/A.Stritts
Pro

Pro

PostSubject: Re: Input on the Current PR team.   Input on the Current PR team. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:01 pm

Rogue wrote:
Pro wrote:
Fidel Castro wrote:
Sometimes I run
Sometimes I hide
Sometimes I'm scared of you
But all I really want is to hold you tight
Treat you right
Be with you day and night

Warm words Fidel, I thank you!

Too bad he was talking to me.

Input on the Current PR team. - Page 3 30179153
Back to top Go down
Jess
Committed Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Input on the Current PR team.   Input on the Current PR team. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 5:12 pm

I've always played the social game of era. Where as I've never really played Era but I've been around enough to know all the politics, economics and current events on era that I was playing the game more or less.

I do understand what Kenji means by that. (Only reason he plays still is because hes staff). Although I'm more or less in the same situation as him mine might be abit different.

Era has changed to the point where theres really no Social game left, theres no economics anymore, no gang politics really, no major events and alot of my friends have quit or arent around anymore.

I can honestly say that theres no social game left for me to play except being Staff. So to be fair I do understand Kenji's point. However I think we are on different terms because he was actually playing playing Era in the past.

Anyways back to the real thread. Ya PR blows ass, you take abuse all day. You can do a good deed but it's never remembered and people are so bored on Era that they actually make it their job to harass and attempt to entice a staff member into doing something bad so they can screenshot it and get them fired.

It sucks alot. But i actually enjoy it because being staff falls under my category of playing Era so.

Smile

On also ya PR team sucks im the only awesome one.
Back to top Go down
csod123

PostSubject: Re: Input on the Current PR team.   Input on the Current PR team. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:24 pm

the only good pr quags got fired for doing something good
Back to top Go down
Godzilla
Committed Forum Member
Godzilla

PostSubject: hmm   Input on the Current PR team. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:36 pm

csod123 wrote:
the only good pr quags got fired for doing something good

Quags was terrible, if not falls under the category of "Worst PRs ever hired" sitting down there with Jess and Kenji.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Input on the Current PR team.   Input on the Current PR team. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Input on the Current PR team.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Era Forum  :: Era Discussion :: Era Community Discussion-