Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SUMMER MADNESS: Era's first double-point weekend!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris

SUMMER MADNESS: Era's first double-point weekend! Empty
PostSubject: SUMMER MADNESS: Era's first double-point weekend!   SUMMER MADNESS: Era's first double-point weekend! EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:37 am

SUMMER MADNESS: Era's first double-point weekend! EraEvents20120531
This weekend will be Era's first DOUBLE POINT WEEKEND!

• 2x points per kill toward health levels
  • 2x points per kill for gangs
  • 2x event coins per win
  • 2x experience from working (mining, flower picking, etc)

Starting at midnight (in 5 hours) and going until Sunday! We'll hold gang events on Saturday at 5 PM. More on them soon!
Back to top Go down
I am me
Dedicated Forum Member
I am me

PostSubject: Re: SUMMER MADNESS: Era's first double-point weekend!   SUMMER MADNESS: Era's first double-point weekend! EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:28 am

Does this apply to Gym EXP also?
Back to top Go down
The_Federov
Dedicated Forum Member
The_Federov

PostSubject: Re: SUMMER MADNESS: Era's first double-point weekend!   SUMMER MADNESS: Era's first double-point weekend! EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:49 pm

I know I pmed you announcing my love to you already Chris, but this is great. I'm ready boys.
Back to top Go down
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

PostSubject: Re: SUMMER MADNESS: Era's first double-point weekend!   SUMMER MADNESS: Era's first double-point weekend! EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 2:44 pm

I just hope this will run through to Monday Or Tuesday now because of allot of people not being able to connect?
Back to top Go down
http://graalera.omgforum.net
I am me
Dedicated Forum Member
I am me

PostSubject: Re: SUMMER MADNESS: Era's first double-point weekend!   SUMMER MADNESS: Era's first double-point weekend! EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:21 pm

Well apparently that was a no to Gym EXP, in case anyone else was wondering. I was hoping to get to level 10 from this. Sad
Back to top Go down
Chris

PostSubject: Re: SUMMER MADNESS: Era's first double-point weekend!   SUMMER MADNESS: Era's first double-point weekend! EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:18 pm

I'm rescheduling gang events for 5:30 PM EST on SUNDAY and canceling the ones originally planned for Saturday in light of the server problems. If the server isn't fixed by Saturday night, we may have to reschedule again.

Please forward all complaints to Stefan at bomber@graalonline.com or say "/stefan" in-game.
Back to top Go down
Chris

PostSubject: Re: SUMMER MADNESS: Era's first double-point weekend!   SUMMER MADNESS: Era's first double-point weekend! EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:38 pm

The events tomorrow have been cancelled since a lot of people are unable to attend due to the short notice. We'll probably host some mid-week events. I'll keep you updated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUMMER MADNESS: Era's first double-point weekend!   SUMMER MADNESS: Era's first double-point weekend! Empty

Back to top Go down

SUMMER MADNESS: Era's first double-point weekend!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1