Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HH (oldbies will know)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
James McPot

James McPot

HH (oldbies will know) Empty
PostSubject: HH (oldbies will know)   HH (oldbies will know) EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 6:34 pm

Why destroy BH, add a "staff gang" that is full of cheats.....
Why won't you allow HH to either become a gang or a "official party"?
I'd like a legitimate answer, not a bunch of just hate spam.......
Back to top Go down
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

PostSubject: Re: HH (oldbies will know)   HH (oldbies will know) EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 6:53 pm

Was BH deleted or they giving it to a new leader?

HH was actually a competitive gang in it's day. Give them a shot, i don't see why not.
Back to top Go down
http://graalera.omgforum.net
Rogue
Dedicated Forum Member
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: HH (oldbies will know)   HH (oldbies will know) EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 7:01 pm

Tenac was there before my time, they don't even pk, how are they full of cheats...? 64 points?

BH was more or less deactivated for the time, Logababy requested it and I agreed with a hypothesis to limit the open gang member slots, since everyone talks about exclusivity.

I reduced member limits to 35 per gang (was 40) and there are now 3 gangs (not 4). So far, with 105 active gang slots the pking and point totals have improved over recent weekly performances. 2/3 gangs already have 5k+ points, and LC was just readded Tuesday so they're a bit behind, in previous weeks we'd be lucky if 1 gang broke 5k by point resets.

Gonna see how it works out, if there is a demand for more gang slots and activity stays steady I'll consider reactivating BH or adding a fourth gang. Or perhaps readding the fourth and reducing member slots further, but I don't want to make leaders have to remove active players.

We'll see in time I guess. Until further notice there are 3 gangs.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/A.Stritts
James McPot

James McPot

PostSubject: why not us?!   HH (oldbies will know) EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 7:44 pm

We have proven ourselves over and OVER, yet, you JEM and the rest of you are afraid to give us a chance.....
WHY?!
Back to top Go down
LepraconMcPot

LepraconMcPot

PostSubject: Re: HH (oldbies will know)   HH (oldbies will know) EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 8:01 pm

Tenac hasn't been around for long and they cheat by either helping gang members out or just abusing their rights and spamming shit like spawned nukes.

Though I do agree with you for the most part with everything else. I still think there should be at least four gangs, so yes lower the member limit to 25-30. That sounds better to me anyway. Though then you have to think about the six different gang bases that are able to be captured for perks, which could actually make things a bit more exciting to have six gangs with only 20 members max.

The main problem here is active players, every gang fails where players aren't active. Sadly with the lack of player count in general, we pretty much depend on people wasting their lives to this game. Maybe we should try to figure out a gang system that doesn't revolve around people having to be active all the time. That's partially why the 'make your own gang' system actually worked well. The inactive gangs got schooled and the active ones (like HH and X-factor) prevailed.

Still, this is for the staff to figure out, I'm just here to post my opinion... or TROLLOLOLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hazy-Humboldt-Humor/4864739980777
bennyburrito
Committed Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: HH (oldbies will know)   HH (oldbies will know) EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 12:50 am

James McPot wrote:
We have proven ourselves over and OVER, yet, you JEM and the rest of you are afraid to give us a chance.....
WHY?!

wtf. I was going to give you and Lep a gang but neither of you were active enough at the time. I'm not going to just keep a gang slot on hold until you two are ready.
Back to top Go down
bloodykiller
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: HH (oldbies will know)   HH (oldbies will know) EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 6:52 am

era needs 1 less gang. it wouldn't totally solve the gang activity problems but it would help
Back to top Go down
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

PostSubject: Re: HH (oldbies will know)   HH (oldbies will know) EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 8:02 am

Tenac doesnt PK and hasnt in a good while, do not count it as a gang as of now.
Back to top Go down
bloodykiller
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: HH (oldbies will know)   HH (oldbies will know) EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 8:53 am

yeah ik but 3 gangs (+ tenac) is the way to go
1 for everyone who owns gold
and 2 lead by elite pkers
for gang koth and gang wars you can let a high-member party play (and maybe if it beats one of the 2 real gangs in both koth and gang wars it could take its place as a gang)
Back to top Go down
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

PostSubject: Re: HH (oldbies will know)   HH (oldbies will know) EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 10:11 am

BlueMelon wrote:
Tenac doesnt PK and hasnt in a good while, do not count it as a gang as of now.

I know it does no harm sitting there, but can we remove this gang please?
Back to top Go down
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

PostSubject: Re: HH (oldbies will know)   HH (oldbies will know) EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 3:06 pm

Its been removed like an hour ago
Back to top Go down
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

PostSubject: Re: HH (oldbies will know)   HH (oldbies will know) EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 6:48 am

Alright that's good. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
James McPot

James McPot

PostSubject: Huh?   HH (oldbies will know) EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:49 pm

3 gangs doesn't work for gang KOTH, and Jem did refuse us a gang several times, especially when we were active, and now that we are active again I believe that we deserve a shot.
I mean, You gave newer players than us a shot, And we all know we can prove it.

We were the top Gang/Party for ages. and you guys give kids like the trill ones more respect than you guys give us.

I just want a Legit reason why you guys think we couldn't do it......
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Dedicated Forum Member
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: HH (oldbies will know)   HH (oldbies will know) EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:13 pm

3 Gangs should work significantly better with the changes made to KotH.

Tenac was removed yesterday after some deliberation.

Trill happened because ParkHeights was co-leading EP and lonestreet lost leadership, that's how it usually works, you earn the spot. You don't even participate in gangs to start, and beyond that I haven't seen you very active which was Benny's issue with giving you one as well.

For now we're staying with three as activity has increased. If it stays steady and a fourth is required I'll consider it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/A.Stritts
James McPot

James McPot

PostSubject: LMFAO   HH (oldbies will know) EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:57 pm

Rogue, you suck at GBA, back in the old days you couldn't be GBA and be in a gang.....
It was a conflict of intrest....
What's your excuse?
Because me and Lep have been on quite a bit. So, how are we inactive?
Back to top Go down
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

PostSubject: Re: HH (oldbies will know)   HH (oldbies will know) EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 4:08 pm

Rogue has brought up valid points to why we are staying at 3. Saying he sucks because he won't give you a gang is non-sense.
He has already brought up, you are not active in any gang right now.
Back to top Go down
bennyburrito
Committed Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: HH (oldbies will know)   HH (oldbies will know) EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 5:41 pm

James McPot wrote:
Rogue, you suck at GBA, back in the old days you couldn't be GBA and be in a gang.....
What's your excuse?

Laming the outside of a gang base during a raid while not in a gang does not qualify as activity. Bitching on forums about how unfairly you're treated does not qualify as activity. You and Lep had your chance to lead a gang but you blew it. I wasn't going to give you (James) a gang, and Lep was not able to be active until the Spring (or something like that).

Last edited by bennyburrito on Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: HH (oldbies will know)   HH (oldbies will know) EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 8:26 pm

This wouldn't be a problem if we had that name altering party system that's been pushed for elephant afro
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Experienced Forum Member
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: HH (oldbies will know)   HH (oldbies will know) EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:40 pm

I'm an oldbie and what the fuck is HH
Back to top Go down
bloodykiller
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: HH (oldbies will know)   HH (oldbies will know) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:26 am

James McPot wrote:
What's your excuse?

let him play the fucking game..he can experience the problems first hand, and we all know changes need to be made to the gang system (in particular gang events and prizes). gang activity has increased a little though after BH has been deprived of a leader. the gangs should stay 3 to ensure that all gangs have a good amount of members online for the most hours possible every day so even those who don't play hours every day have a chance to raid when they log on.

EP was a good idea for gangs though, idk why it was removed..replacing one of the current 3 gangs with a "free access for all gold members gang" would definitely help activity (most medium-good players would want to go to the 2 only "exclusive" gangs, ensuring activity)..i think EP should have a good leader and good high rank members so it doesn't totally suck and it can raid frequently
Back to top Go down
ultimose

ultimose

PostSubject: Re: HH (oldbies will know)   HH (oldbies will know) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:34 am

I think Rogue is doing a great job as GBA to be honest.
Back to top Go down
fiberwire
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: HH (oldbies will know)   HH (oldbies will know) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 11:11 am

ultimose wrote:

I second that.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: HH (oldbies will know)   HH (oldbies will know) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 12:24 pm

fiberwire wrote:
ultimose wrote:

I second that.

This might just be a lack of memory, but I've never heard more people complain about a GBA in the past.
Back to top Go down
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

PostSubject: Re: HH (oldbies will know)   HH (oldbies will know) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:10 pm

Rogue makes alot of changes,
players hate changes
Therefore they hate rogue.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Experienced Forum Member
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: HH (oldbies will know)   HH (oldbies will know) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:19 pm

can someone answer my question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HH (oldbies will know)   HH (oldbies will know) Empty

Back to top Go down

HH (oldbies will know)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Era Forum  :: Era Discussion :: Gang Discussion-