Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Era allows Cyberbullying

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenji

Kenji

Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 2:44 pm

Exactly, remember it well.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 2:44 pm

Excuses are excuses, They are blank words that have no meanings to me.
Back to top Go down
Godzilla
Committed Forum Member
Godzilla

PostSubject: hmm   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 2:50 pm

I'm proving a point that even staff are bullying me, targetting me and trying to get rid of me, for what reason though? speaking up when something isn't right.
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBob
Committed Forum Member
MonkeyBob

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:06 pm

We fired the PRs who accepted the uploads and deleted the heads. I also went as far as banning everyone involved for a week, both those who submitted and those who accepted. If you want anything more than that done then you can do yourself a favor and go play another game because it isn't happening. Congratulations, you went on some cyber bullying campaign and all you accomplished was having a few people banned for a week. Good job, you must be proud of yourself. Maybe some day I can be as cool as you.
Back to top Go down
Scoper
Committed Forum Member
Scoper

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:21 pm

And now it's my turn.

Everyone in this thread, and I mean -everyone- has severely disappointed me. This is excluding bluemelon, who I for once find myself saluting. o7
You guys are taking this so disgustingly out of proportion that I sort of feel obligated to post my opinion.

I'd like to precede this by pointing you that I think of myself as pretty decent friends with most of you, and hope this will not somehow damage the friendships we have alllll incurred.

Godzilla, from what I've been able to determine, your method of getting justice for what happened to loga (whom I sympathize with) was raging at every staff that would listen. And from the logs I've seen, I mean absolutely -raging-
Were it me, I would have considered that harassing behavior in itself, and discredited a lot of your claims. Additionally, Your entire first post was nothing but livid flaming and accusations.
This is not the way to go about anything you're trying to do. This behavior does not support your claims, it does not facilitate helpful discussion, it doesn't do anything but let tim come in and talk about sex and ass smacking.

Tim, jesus christ man.

Harassment violates the Era rules. Additionally, it violates the Graal TOS. Should a problem arrive, you KNOW the proper channels to go through. Sounds like that didn't happen.
For the action that was taken: you'll find that in both TOS, punishments are left at the discretion of staff and administrators. It's not really your call.

This thread is not meant to bring awareness to cyberbullying. Don't pretend. It's you, out for blood to try and discuss your ban.
And before you respond, even if it WAS, it sure as hell isn't now, and you made no attempt to fix it.

Finally..I really don't want to say this to discolor your opinion of me further, but a lot of the shit that logababy ends up taking is a direct result of his friendship with you. You can say what you want about that, but consider for a moment the effect caused by you two always being recognized as a pair.

@Staff: Cmon guys. You're expected to be held to a certain standard of behavior. Volunteers or not, being 10 years old, or 20, or 90.
NONE OF YOU have adhered to anything close to this behavior, sans BlueMelon (and perhaps Jess, I'll reread her post in a second -- yeah hers is alright). I'm really disappointed. All someone had to do was say 'we looked into it, took what we deemed appropriate courses of action, if you have further complaints talk to PWAs'. Instead, you guys are arguing the merits of killing mentally disabled people, or cussing out fellow players.

Koho -- your forum was initially created to give everyone a voice, since the official forums have gone south with people like Dar and Gabe and everyone around modding the hell out of everyone. However..if this is the culture of people that arises from that freedom, we might as well not have left. Either make some solid rules that people need to adhere to, or just..close this place.

Boog, you're trying too hard, as we always seem to do. You can't win all the moral fights, especially here. Here, we can't win any.

You may all now feel free to attack individual details of my statement, and miss the bigger pictures drawn
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:27 pm

I agree with Scoper's Statement fully.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Dedicated Forum Member
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:40 pm

Okay, I didn't read a single post in this entire thread, nor do I care to get involved in whatever situation this is.

But Godzilla is banned and was jailed multiple times prior for Harassing or "Cyber Bullying" multiple staff members and players; including myself. The simple fact that this thread exists behind him valiantly fighting against his favorite hobby is a complete joke.

Thus from my POV, this is not worthy of being a topic open for discussion or deliberation. It probably just resulted in whining and flaming, judging by the 6 or 7 pages that appeared in like 2 days.

I know these forums are all, unofficial and no rules, but Ban discussion and similar spam/flame topics should be somewhat monitored. I'm surprised any other staff even replied to this. As they say on the internet, you're just feeding the troll.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/A.Stritts
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:07 pm

Scoper wrote:
And now it's my turn.

Everyone in this thread, and I mean -everyone- has severely disappointed me. This is excluding bluemelon, who I for once find myself saluting. o7
You guys are taking this so disgustingly out of proportion that I sort of feel obligated to post my opinion.

I'd like to precede this by pointing you that I think of myself as pretty decent friends with most of you, and hope this will not somehow damage the friendships we have alllll incurred.

Godzilla, from what I've been able to determine, your method of getting justice for what happened to loga (whom I sympathize with) was raging at every staff that would listen. And from the logs I've seen, I mean absolutely -raging-
Were it me, I would have considered that harassing behavior in itself, and discredited a lot of your claims. Additionally, Your entire first post was nothing but livid flaming and accusations.
This is not the way to go about anything you're trying to do. This behavior does not support your claims, it does not facilitate helpful discussion, it doesn't do anything but let tim come in and talk about sex and ass smacking.

Tim, jesus christ man.

Harassment violates the Era rules. Additionally, it violates the Graal TOS. Should a problem arrive, you KNOW the proper channels to go through. Sounds like that didn't happen.
For the action that was taken: you'll find that in both TOS, punishments are left at the discretion of staff and administrators. It's not really your call.

This thread is not meant to bring awareness to cyberbullying. Don't pretend. It's you, out for blood to try and discuss your ban.
And before you respond, even if it WAS, it sure as hell isn't now, and you made no attempt to fix it.

Finally..I really don't want to say this to discolor your opinion of me further, but a lot of the shit that logababy ends up taking is a direct result of his friendship with you. You can say what you want about that, but consider for a moment the effect caused by you two always being recognized as a pair.

@Staff: Cmon guys. You're expected to be held to a certain standard of behavior. Volunteers or not, being 10 years old, or 20, or 90.
NONE OF YOU have adhered to anything close to this behavior, sans BlueMelon (and perhaps Jess, I'll reread her post in a second -- yeah hers is alright). I'm really disappointed. All someone had to do was say 'we looked into it, took what we deemed appropriate courses of action, if you have further complaints talk to PWAs'. Instead, you guys are arguing the merits of killing mentally disabled people, or cussing out fellow players.

Koho -- your forum was initially created to give everyone a voice, since the official forums have gone south with people like Dar and Gabe and everyone around modding the hell out of everyone. However..if this is the culture of people that arises from that freedom, we might as well not have left. Either make some solid rules that people need to adhere to, or just..close this place.

Boog, you're trying too hard, as we always seem to do. You can't win all the moral fights, especially here. Here, we can't win any.

You may all now feel free to attack individual details of my statement, and miss the bigger pictures drawn

Not quite understanding your comment but i'll try reply. Yes, the forum was created to give everyone a voice and isn't that what they are getting right now? This thread would of been locked up on the official, so why lock it up here? That would just make it like the official wouldn't it. So what the fuck would be the point?

This is the unofficial forum and i see nothing wrong in this topic. If you don't like it, then i suggest going back to the official.
Back to top Go down
http://graalera.omgforum.net
Godzilla
Committed Forum Member
Godzilla

PostSubject: Hmm   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:18 pm

If you think I'm trolling on this topic than I'm truely disappointed in EVERY member of EVERY party, a line is drawn in the sand of which you do not cross, I barely troll, you can act asif I'm some master big troller but I'm not, I didn't harrass anyone, especially staff, don't flatter yourself Rogue, I could careless about you or any of the staff after this big "joke" and I will continue to play this game after my time is up, I'm seriously disappointed in everyone, ESPECIALLY Zachary, I expected a LOT more from him but I was wrong.

I can honestly say that now, after 2 occurrences, the appropriate action was taken, hence why I haven't continued my statement of the ongoing cyberbullying claim, the new thing to come to air is this; Why am I deemed excluded from a game I have played longer than 90% of the ongoing players, I haven't done ANYTHING wrong in this situation, I kicked and screamed just like ANYONE else would and they have tried to find a reason to exclude me for it, how is that fair? I have been targetted out by; players and the staff, why? because of my outdated history? because I'm not going to sit back while you 'bully' myself and a close friend of mine? No, not a valid reason to banning me.

Let's stop kidding around here for a second, I have enemies, just like everyone else but why should I be excluded due to speaking up against those enemies, like I said, lets stop kidding ourselves, I have been excluded for ABSOLUTELY nothing? This is the most OUTRAGEOUS excuse of a ban I have EVER been handed, why should I be excluded for 'speaking up against the bullies' ?
Back to top Go down
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:20 pm

That's weird, my post was deleted. Am I not allowed to poke a little fun?
Back to top Go down
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:23 pm

Tim_Rocks wrote:

No posts were deleted.
Back to top Go down
Tom133t
Experienced Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:45 pm

Scoper wrote:
And now it's my turn.

Tim, jesus christ man.

tl;dr:

Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 4 SacredHeartJesus3
Back to top Go down
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:54 pm

GF KoHo wrote:
Tim_Rocks wrote:

No posts were deleted.

oops, didn't realize you guys wrote 3 pages of garbage.

Last edited by Tim_Rocks on Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:56 pm

Rogue wrote:
Okay, I didn't read a single post in this entire thread, nor do I care to get involved in whatever situation this is.

But Godzilla is banned and was jailed multiple times prior for Harassing or "Cyber Bullying" multiple staff members and players; including myself. The simple fact that this thread exists behind him valiantly fighting against his favorite hobby is a complete joke.

Thus from my POV, this is not worthy of being a topic open for discussion or deliberation. It probably just resulted in whining and flaming, judging by the 6 or 7 pages that appeared in like 2 days.

I know these forums are all, unofficial and no rules, but Ban discussion and similar spam/flame topics should be somewhat monitored. I'm surprised any other staff even replied to this. As they say on the internet, you're just feeding the troll.

Okay, why should ban discussion be monitored, please give me one good reason why? These forums are unofficial, so why would ban discussion need to be monitored, answer please?

Why can't somebody who's been banned come on here and have a voice and tell people why they were banned? Why Rogue? I'm sick of hearing this ''ban discussion isn't allowed'' well please tell me why it shouldn't be?

Also, where is the flame and spam in this topic? Every comment I've read has been on topic. So what's the problem?

Back to top Go down
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:00 pm

I'd like to discuss bans.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:21 pm

I'm completely ok with people discussing their bans. Gives them a chance to at least speak for themselves and defend themselves.

Even if it is a completely good enough reason on why they were banned.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdaddy

Wolfdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:59 pm

Logababy's head was uploaded 3 weeks before Godzilla's head. No one had any idea it existed until Godzilla put it on and started complaining.
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBob
Committed Forum Member
MonkeyBob

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:02 pm

Wolfdaddy wrote:
Logababy's head was uploaded 3 weeks before Godzilla's head. No one had any idea it existed until Godzilla put it on and started complaining.

LOL seriously?
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:50 pm

Lol wtf?
Back to top Go down
Godzilla
Committed Forum Member
Godzilla

PostSubject: Hmm   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:03 pm

No, that's not true, Logababy's head was uploaded the day I complained, I know this from reliable sources who are close friends with the people who attempted to bully Loga
Back to top Go down
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 11:13 pm

ohoh it's all coming out now Laughing
Back to top Go down
Godzilla
Committed Forum Member
Godzilla

PostSubject: Hmm   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 2:26 am

You can believe what you like, it shouldn't of been uploaded regardless of when it was, even though it was the day I found it.
Back to top Go down
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 2:43 am

What was the filename so I can see who uploaded it
Back to top Go down
Godzilla
Committed Forum Member
Godzilla

PostSubject: Hmm   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 3:30 am

The file name is era_head-vatec-(insert loga's first name)-(insert loga's last name).png

Back to top Go down
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 5:19 am

Talking to Fidel, action has already been taken on alot of people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Era allows Cyberbullying

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Era Forum  :: Era Discussion :: Era Community Discussion-