Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Era allows Cyberbullying

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:48 am

Love the bullshit over here xD
Back to top Go down
fiberwire
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:49 am

The only reason Godzilla was allowed to play again was because he said he changed and agreed to be back on the terms that he could be banned at any time for no reason at all.

I don't talk to Godzilla much, but from the few times I have, he seemed like a bully himself.

And when you're going to cry about harassment, maybe you should think about your own behavior, since the reason he was banned in the past was for harassment.

All of what I just said aside, my main point is this:

Butch up, Sally.

Last edited by fiberwire on Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:51 am

Sometimes you just gotta pee in the sink.
Back to top Go down
fiberwire
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:01 am

Honestly, Booger, don't you think he's being a little over-sensitive about this?
How old is he? like 17, 18?

either htfu or gtfo, in my opinion.

(htfu = harden the fuck up)

Also, like Kenji said before, if you don't want pictures of you on the internet, don't put pictures of you on the internet. That's a pretty simple concept, I think.

As for people committing suicide over cyberbullying, that's just an example of natural selection. If you're going to end your life because of something that happened on the internet, maybe you shouldn't pass on your genetic material.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:33 am

I think it's been taken a bit too far but at the same time it was pretty uncalled for. It's not a question of the entire internet, it's just graal. The rules state that it shouldn't happen so it shouldn't happen, simple as that. Also, if it's some mentally handicapped kid that commited suicide over cyberbullying and by chance he was your cousin I'm sure you wouldn't jump up and say eh natural selection we didn't need him in the gene pool anyways
Back to top Go down
fiberwire
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:37 am

Booger wrote:
I think it's been taken a bit too far but at the same time it was pretty uncalled for. It's not a question of the entire internet, it's just graal. The rules state that it shouldn't happen so it shouldn't happen, simple as that. Also, if it's some mentally handicapped kid that commited suicide over cyberbullying and by chance he was your cousin I'm sure you wouldn't jump up and say eh natural selection we didn't need him in the gene pool anyways

But we actually don't need mentally handicapped people in the gene pool. I don't see your point.

Humans are the only species who let the retards live, as far as I know.
Back to top Go down
Pro

Pro

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:40 am

Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 3 Fckuk_this_thread_im_out_of_here_gif
Back to top Go down
fiberwire
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:57 am

@Booger
Also, I like how you, Godzilla, and Loga are all getting mad at staff over this instead of the person who actually did the bullying.

That's some misplaced blame if I've ever seen it.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:01 am

fiberwire wrote:
@Booger
Also, I like how you, Godzilla, and Loga are all getting mad at staff over this instead of the person who actually did the bullying.

That's some misplaced blame if I've ever seen it.

Exactly the Point I have made before.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 11:07 am

I don't see what being mad at the person who did it could solve at this point. Of course we were all pissed at the guy who made the head and uploaded it, that's completely foul and uncalled for, but right now doing that won't solve the problem. It's in the hands of the staff now. If I'm pissed off at a kid trolling and making fun of me on the internet and I start yelling at him, then he has succeeded and he'll probably just continue doing what he's doing.
Back to top Go down
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 11:30 am

Booger wrote:
I don't see what being mad at the person who did it could solve at this point. Of course we were all pissed at the guy who made the head and uploaded it, that's completely foul and uncalled for, but right now doing that won't solve the problem. It's in the hands of the staff now. If I'm pissed off at a kid trolling and making fun of me on the internet and I start yelling at him, then he has succeeded and he'll probably just continue doing what he's doing.

I'm confused, so you say the guy that done this should be dealt with and now you're saying he's not the problem it's staffs problem?

I'm just curious here, as i'm seriously confused.

Honestly, there isn't a problem here anymore. Wasn't this dealt with? Staff was fired because this happened. So it more than likely won't happen again. How can you ban someone for wearing a head that was accepted by staff.

Also, how can you call it bullying? So it's okay for godzilla to troll people but it's not okay for people to troll him and if they do it's bullying and people is going to commit suicide, please fuck up.

Also trolling isn't bullying? Then what is trolling? Making fun of someone, is that not bullying?

Confused, again.

You guys need to remember, most of these staff members aren't even over 18. Not even adults, very amateur staff members. What more could you expect. And i'm not firing digs or anything like that. Basically what i'm saying is, what more can you expect. Graal don't pay there staff so it's how it is.

You're banned because you don't know when to keep your mouth shut. You have nobody to blame but yourself zilla, stop playing the feeling sorry for myself card. Nobody gives a fuck. You can bully people and push your way around era and not give a shit, but once somebody trolls you, they're bullying you? I've heard it all now.

Being banned is probably what you need, for your own sake. Aren't you an Australian? Go play with the crocodiles or something.

Back to top Go down
http://graalera.omgforum.net
The_Federov
Dedicated Forum Member
The_Federov

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 11:51 am

Only thing I don't really get is how you can openly complain about cyber bullying, than openly admit to 'trlling' people. You're as bad, if not worse than the people making heads of you, and honestly you've said some terrible things that I can't say I won't make another head like that.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 11:58 am

I'm saying it's both the guy who did it and the staff. Didn't mean to be confusing.
Back to top Go down
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 12:00 pm

Booger wrote:
I'm saying it's both the guy who did it and the staff. Didn't mean to be confusing.

Why is it the guys fault? You're just being brainwashed by zilla. The guy who did this was trolling? And you're saying this is bullying and he needs dealt with.

Don't you troll booger, does that make you a bully and that you should be banned to?
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 12:13 pm

Why was the very words made? "Cyber Bullying". Wasn't cyber bullying made when the internet was invented?

All of a sudden it's a big f**king issue now?
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 12:26 pm

GF KoHo wrote:
Booger wrote:

Why is it the guys fault? You're just being brainwashed by zilla. The guy who did this was trolling? And you're saying this is bullying and he needs dealt with.

Don't you troll booger, does that make you a bully and that you should be banned to?

Sorry guess I still wasn't clear. The guy who posted the picture should be dealt with because you can't post pictures of others on graal. That's pretty clearly against the rules. Also, the staff seems to have not dealt with this in a prompt manner. Guess now it's taken care of and no big deal anymore.
Yeah I troll lol. If it upsets somewhat as much as it upset zilla I would feel bad. I wouldn't dispute my ban if someone was legitimately upset by what I did IF I BROKE THE GRAAL TERMS OF SERVICE.
Back to top Go down
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 12:34 pm

Booger wrote:
GF KoHo wrote:
Booger wrote:

Sorry guess I still wasn't clear. The guy who posted the picture should be dealt with because you can't post pictures of others on graal. That's pretty clearly against the rules. Also, the staff seems to have not dealt with this in a prompt manner. Guess now it's taken care of and no big deal anymore.
Yeah I troll lol. If it upsets somewhat as much as it upset zilla I would feel bad. I wouldn't dispute my ban if someone was legitimately upset by what I did IF I BROKE THE GRAAL TERMS OF SERVICE.

He uploaded it, it didn't need to be accepted though. It could of just been denied and that was that because ''it's not allowed''. This is why we have a player relation team and a system to accept or decline files that get uploaded onto era. They go through a processing system and if they aren't fit for era they get declined.

PR's fault and i hear he was dealt with? So what's the problem. The guy can upload as many heads as he want that aren't fit for era and they get declined, it takes 2 seconds to decline it. Why ban him? Come on.

You guys are just making it something it's not. Everything was handled and in future these images wont make it through the processing and if they do, the pr will be dealt with.

Sorted, nothing more needs to be said. If Zilla still has a problem, he can contact a PWA.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 12:35 pm

Yeah I'm with you. Basically done deal now. Kid should be punished somewhat or told that it's illegal to try things like that and a second offense gets a ban or something idk
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 1:24 pm

Booger wrote:
Ban people that cyber bully. Easy as that zing they're gone wow that was hard.

Ban people who harass the players of the server? So should we ban everyone but the victim? That's overkill right there. That's like 99% of the players.....

You sir, has no logic.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 1:43 pm

Kenji wrote:
Booger wrote:
Ban people that cyber bully. Easy as that zing they're gone wow that was hard.

Ban people who harass the players of the server? So should we ban everyone but the victim? That's overkill right there. That's like 99% of the players.....

You sir, has no logic.

Have no logic*
Please use proper english or at least do your best. Harassment is against the rules right?
Back to top Go down
Godzilla
Committed Forum Member
Godzilla

PostSubject: hmm   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 1:57 pm

I never agreed to coming back under the terms; "You will be banned whenever we want for no reason" I'm not a complete fool, I know once I hit the top, which I did, I would be banned, I agreed to the terms; "You can come back but the second you slip up, you're gone" which I didn't. I was jailed by Fidel for having my nickname as "Benny is a better GBA than Rogue", I didn't once talk to Rogue or poke fun at him, target him or associate my name with him, I just displayed a public opinion, while in jail I was pmed "You're not getting banned over this but change your name", so I did so, 2 days after my jail and not even 2 weeks after my head was uploaded my CLOSEST friend's face gets uploaded also? Really? so I was assured this "won't happen again" but it does, within the same month? obviously I'm going to "flip shit" and Jess applied herself to attempt to 'settle' me down, when I was arguing with Katbot, No, thats not your place to step in, she jails me for 15 minutes for NOT responding to her, with the words; "Calm Down", how can that be a valid reason to ban me also?

You're saying I'm blowing this out of proportion but you seem to never make any of my statements invalid; Cyberbullying is real, cyberbullying is a BIG problem and cyberbullying has caused teen deaths. I'm not someone who would EVER take my life but what if this happened to someone who was on the edge of doing so?

You're missing the point completely, staff aided the bullying in my situation, wore the head and 'poked' fun at me with others, like Koho said; "It would of all never happened if the head was never accepted", that is why I'm mad, they accepted it to make fun of me also?

I have been deemed excluded from Era under what rule have I broken? speaking up against staff for aiding my bullying? speaking up against Katbot who hires these foolish PRs who accept the heads, wear them and or bully me and Logababy? speaking up to Zach for allowing this all to go down on HIS server in under 2 weeks? I don't see that as breaking any rules, your reason for banning me is completely invalid.

from what I have been told; Staff have been demoted and banned, with the players who uploaded the head.

Now why was appropriate action taken 2 weeks after my situation? why did it take a SECOND situation to happen for people to be demoted and excluded? I told you when you shrugged me off and gave out slaps on the wrist that it would happen again but I didn't expect it to happen this quickly, thus proving EVERY single argument I've ever had with ANYONE on this server about the careless staff team (exclude dev)

So once again, your ban against me is COMPLETELY invalid and I want it to be revoked.

Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 2:34 pm

@Godzilla,

As I mentioned before to Booger. You were banned on a total different reason that was not involved with "Cyber Bullying". So let's drop that accusation.

I also want to mention that your statements are out of anger and all I see is that you're complaining about your ban more than this cyber bullying. I have yet to seen any sad statements from you.

We fully understand the concept of cyber bullying. But, we cannot stop everyone. If we choose to stop everyone. Then the whole graal players would be banned besides you and Loga. Which is complete utter bullshit.

And as you stated before, what is a Mental handicapped person was to play. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't even understand what is going on (No means of disrespect). For emotionally disabled people, they shouldn't even play. Isn't graal mostly out of people who try to hurt others?

Also what Fiber said, Harden the fuck up or get the fuck off.

@Booger,

Dude, your petty bullshit trols are pitiful. I said, "You sir, Has no logic." I meant the way it was spelt so you can understand it.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 2:37 pm

I told you the way it was spelled and stated was wrong haha. I couldn't initially understand it so I fixed it for you. You're welcome
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 2:39 pm

Booger wrote:
I told you the way it was spelled and stated was wrong haha. I couldn't initially understand it so I fixed it for you. You're welcome

Honestly Booger, I could care less. Correct me all you want. I don't give a f**k.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 2:43 pm

Excuses are excuses, They are blank words that have no meanings to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Era allows Cyberbullying

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Era Forum  :: Era Discussion :: Era Community Discussion-