Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Era allows Cyberbullying

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Godzilla
Committed Forum Member
Godzilla

Era allows Cyberbullying Empty
PostSubject: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:38 pm

Okay, I don't normally do this kinda thing but this needs to be said and read by many people; The current Era team is PATHETIC on the ENTIRE part of the "Player Relations" side, that being ANYONE who isn't a developer, I'll tell you the past month in a short form; I was unbanned, given the sentence; "If you screw up, you're gone", so I didn't do so, I abided by their rules, did NOTHING wrong, EVER, I spent almost 300 hours on FAQ tag once given the tag in under 3 weeks, that's getting little to almost no sleep, I applied myself and showed the team I was a changed person, under 2 weeks ago a picture of me was resized and made into a head then uploaded onto Era, I messaged globals, talked to Zach and eventually everything got sorted out, today I woke up and I saw that a very close friend on and off of Graal had the same problem as I did, their picture was now a head on Era (Logababy), I was disgusted and FURIOUS, the same thing, GRAAL ToS RULE BREAKING and disgustingly pathetic thing has happened AGAIN not even 2 weeks after it happened to me, there is an OBVIOUS indication of "cyberbullying" happening on Era and It needs to stop, as I was trying to get things sorted out with Katbot I called him pathetic, this relating to me, after WEEKS of pming him about his PRs and applying myself to become a PR, proving to him I had the responsibility to do so, proving that his current team was flawed and that it needed change, he declined my offer, as with Logababy's offer as well, I told him that something needed to be done, slaps on the wrist were handed out when this happened to me and I didn't want to see the same thing happen again, 3 minutes after pming him that, I was appointed excluded from Era; permanently for WHAT? being furious that the Era staff team are uploading pictures of players as heads?, furious that consistent Graal ToS breaking is going on? furious that I am continuously targetted as a player and so are the people who are associated with me? this is ABSOLUTELY pathetic, I've played this game for 8 years yet still get treated like NOTHING due to my history from when I was a little kid...? I have an outdated title of being a trouble maker, I come back, do a LOT for the new players that would PM me daily, almost over 200 PMs a day and get treated so disrespectfully and retaliate with true statements and get permanently excluded? Now I know a LOT of players are going to be happy about this due to me being a "lagger" and a LOT of players disliking me for that reason alone but with ALL hate aside, what are your thoughts on this issue and the staff team?
Back to top Go down
Godzilla
Committed Forum Member
Godzilla

PostSubject: hmm   Era allows Cyberbullying EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 8:08 pm

Basically my whole point and statement I tried to get across to the staff team before getting excluded for trying to sort this whole situation out and the statement I will try to get across to globals is; all it takes is for one emotionally impaired teen, someone who gets emotionally abused, physically abused or even bullied in real life to come onto Era, get the same treatment I do, take matters into their own hands and a life gets taken, federal police get involved and Graal is gone for us all, for what? the stupidity of Era staff allowing this cyberbullying to happen, the stupidity of 'trolls' doing the bullying and the stupidity of Zach, the manager of Era for allowing his staff team to be run this way.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 8:23 pm

I have to admit, if this were done with say Zach or Bluemelon's irl picture then the perpetrator would be perma globalled immediately. I was threatened with such punishment for just proposing to mass out Br00tal Steph's FB page on era. Anyways, this is pretty bad stuff actually. Can't believe that those heads even got though the upload system since PRs have to accept that right? Pretty bullshit if you ask me. 9/10 PRs on era are useless and retarded anyways.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 8:56 pm

It's a game bro. Get over it.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 9:01 pm

Kenji wrote:

You're missing the point. Basically if someone gets on and they're mentally handicapped and they get treated like this there could be adverse effects. Please read before you throw out the "I'm the best you guys are just chumps" rebuttal.
Back to top Go down
Godzilla
Committed Forum Member
Godzilla

PostSubject: Hmm   Era allows Cyberbullying EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 9:36 pm

Kenji wrote:

You just backed up every single claim I ever made about the PR team being utter uselessness.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 10:05 pm

Obviously the only people who ever complains about Era is you two. It's completely annoying. You guys are grown men and sit here and bitch on the internet over a game. It's like seeing a couple of 5 year old kids fighting over a toy that is better than the other. it's completely pitiful. You two cannot live without graal or Era. Just f**king stop. This is getting f**king old already. Nobody f**king cares about what the two of you, or more. Have to say about the staff or anyone else.

And also when you guys start your bitching when you guys get in trouble of something this is in your fault in the first place. Make dues with your punishments and get the f**k off the chair and explore the outside world. The server doesn't f**king revolve around you.

Oh and...
Just do us a favor and piss off already.
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBob
Committed Forum Member
MonkeyBob

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 10:24 pm

I don't let my team "cyber bully" anyone. In a situation like this 3 things happen. 1) The head is deleted, 2) The PR is dealt with, 3) We apologize. Nothing more than that needs to happen. You are taking this way too seriously, when it comes down to it you don't even care. You're just trying to create some bullshit drama that nobody needs to deal with just because you're mad that we won't hire you. I agree with Kenji, get the f**k over it. Go ahead and call the police, nothing will happen. You have absolutely no legal argument. You are just crying like a little girl as usual.

Ya know, normally I wouldn't be this blunt with people. I try to maintain a certain level of professionalism when talking publicly. You literally have got on my nerves so much with all this stupid "cyber bullying" bullshit that I have no problem telling you to go f**k yourself. I will not have you attacking my team with false accusations publicly, we had a few kids make a mistake and upload a head. They were dealt with, end of story.

Also if my head was uploaded I honestly can say I wouldn't give a shit. Hell I'd upload my own head, why not? Everyone has seen me anyways. I'm not going to lose any sleep over some game. Jesus you act like Graal is real life.
Back to top Go down
Godzilla
Committed Forum Member
Godzilla

PostSubject: Hmmm   Era allows Cyberbullying EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 10:26 pm

Prime example of the current staff team, your argument is completely invalid, How is getting bullied anyones fault? It is people like you who cause these cyberbullying attacks which then lead to casualties.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 10:33 pm

My argument is invalid? I wasnt talking about cyberbulling. i was talking about the point of you making some random ass bullshit drama that doesn't make any god damn sense one why it was made in the first place. You just want some kind of f**king attention.

And how the team is cruel and rude. That is not true. You make the mad at you. They sit there and try to help you and you f**king flame on them like it's their fault. They help solve any damn issue you have with something or someone and you treat them like some low class bitch.

They don't have to help you. They don't have to make new shit for the server. They are taking their time out of their lives to make sure you players has a whole, to have the best enjoyment out of Era.

So in all reality you have no f**king valid arguments to anything you have said in the past or planning on saying in the future.

Last edited by Kenji on Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Logababy

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 10:43 pm

No Kenji, too far. I am disgusted at how someone who is meant to be a "Senior" of the PR team can be someone who acts like you. You are meant to be a role model for the rest of the PRs and things like this just makes me wonder. NO, "it's a game bro get over it" NO. Do you not have any common sense, or are you just dumb? People commit suicide over things like this, being cyber bullied. If this happened to a mentally unstable person there's a big possibility they will take their lives and all you have to say is "get over it". Stupid, stupid, stupid. Nobody cares about what we have to say? How about a little kids mother when she finds out her son has been cyber bullied on a game and taken his life. And for you Zach, you think we don't care? You think we are doing this just because we can? Things like this should NOT happen under any circumstances. Godzilla and I have been targetted and this shouldn't happen, it just shouldn't happen. How can the exact same thing happen within a week, did they not learn? I do have a problem with my head being uploaded, I feel violated and I feel as if I'm an easy target now. To some extent I have been bullied in real life about my red hair and I don't want to come on a game to see someone has uploaded a head of me and people calling me a ginger. It just shouldn't happen, the head being uploaded in the first place. So what would you say if Godzilla and I were those people that were emotionally unstable and took our lives, what would you have to say then. I am dissapointed, very dissapointed how this has gone down. And NO Zach, I haven't received my apology. Vatec should of been banned for massing my picture now that he has uploaded it as a head I want to see something happen. I am not going to let this slide like what happened with Godzilla's head being uploaded. Something needs to be done.

I was former PSA of this server and don't get me wrong, I loved being staff and doing what I did as a PR but under this managment and staff team, I realize now if I was offered a job I would think about it for less than a second and say no. What are you talking about random ass bullshit drama kenji? Are you stupid? This is all real. Actually as staff of Era you DO have to help, you DO have to make new "shit" for the server. That's what being staff on Era IS. If they don't want to help or take anymore time out of their lives fine. Find someone else who wants to do it for the job.
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBob
Committed Forum Member
MonkeyBob

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 10:55 pm

Well what's been done is likely all that will be done. Also don't worry about it, we wouldn't offer you a job. Also Kenji is correct, we don't HAVE to make anything new for Era. We could sit around and just run Era by keeping players happy, but we don't because we like to keep it interesting. Then there's little kids like you two that whine about everything.

That's my input, I'm out.
Back to top Go down
Logababy

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 11:04 pm

MonkeyBob wrote:
Well what's been done is likely all that will be done. Also don't worry about it, we wouldn't offer you a job. Also Kenji is correct, we don't HAVE to make anything new for Era. We could sit around and just run Era by keeping players happy, but we don't because we like to keep it interesting. Then there's little kids like you two that whine about everything.

That's my input, I'm out.

Zach you barely do anything anymore for Era, you don't see much of what goes on anymore. You started as a decent manager but now you've just fallen and it seems as if you've lost interest and as you always say to me "you don't care".
I'm pretty sure you would have to make new content for Era otherwise your management would come under questions by globals.
I don't "whine" about anything, someone has uploaded my face on to a game, someone has approved it and people have been bullying me and Godzilla. Still haven't gotten my apology you said I'd get Zach.
Back to top Go down
Godzilla
Committed Forum Member
Godzilla

PostSubject: Hmm   Era allows Cyberbullying EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 11:10 pm

You represent the team probably the worst I have seen in my entire 8 years of playing this server, Kenji

You have absolutely NO idea what you're talking about, It's quite funny just reading you telling me to 'shut the fuck up' when I'm trying to stop something SERIOUS happening in the future that could cause Graal to be GONE, I would LOVE for you to spend a day on my account and be "Godzilla" the reputation I built myself from when I was little hasn't been the best one but now that I'm older, educated and KNOW what I'm talking about, I EASILY proved Katbot wrong TIME and TIME again over the course of a month, thus providing him anger and eagerness to see me gone, which he completed out, I'm permanently banned on Era now, for what though? getting mad when I am publicly humiliated, targeted and bullied by not only Era "trolls" but "staff" the role models of Era, how does that reflect and look on Era? not to mention our intense conversation about you trying to push your beliefs on Era at "unstick me" about how you think "gays belong to hell", but that is besides the point, There has been multiple targeting and bullying being thrown my way lately and I merely tried to stop it, now I'm permanently banned for in a sense "standing up against the bullys".

If I don't help myself by attempting to stop the bullying, I'm merely bullying myself.

Zachary, you allowed me to be permanently banned because I was standing up for myself and Craig, your team do nothing but dick us around in circles, hence our complaints, "You're taking this way to seriously", of course I am and I'm proud to admit I am taking this seriously, you aren't thinking about the possibilities, you don't understand that you are LUCKY in this situation, this could have happened to the wrong person, causing the wrong outcome and ultimately making Graal suffer all because of YOU and YOUR team, I'm disappointed in you Zachary, I really am, I would LOVE for something to be done but with this staff team I'm not going to expect ANYTHING, although I do expect to be unbanned, since that was COMPLETELY uncalled for.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 11:31 pm

I really don't care if you don't think i'm being professional about being a PR. I do my job in a respectful manor. I have yet to hear any complaints about how I act.

I just don't like the fact that these nice and respectful Staff and Dev team put their own time just to make shit for ungrateful players that don't respect the people that made them. They try what they can to help every player in any need of help for whatever reason. We are sorry that we can't get your offender dealt with or kept away from you. But, we try as hard as we can to help these issues.

About this new stupid lame excuse of cyberbullying. It's a damn excuse to get some f**king attention from people. I see excuses as a blank and meaningless words of shit that you cant admit to. If you feel that you are being "Cyberbullied". For my opinion, it's time to get off of the place, site, fourm, game, etc which you are on and getting bullied.

And Godzilla, Even though your head was shown in the server. We are sorry for that. But think, how was it obtained? Did you release a picture of you to someone? Seems to me you aided your bullying.
Back to top Go down
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 11:42 pm

To much reading and I'm just awake from a night out (I'm fucked Sad. So I'll try reply.

Honestly i think you guy's are taking it to another level because this happened to you. If this happened to somebody else, would you come on here and made a thread about it? I don't think so. If say you where a PR and this happened to somebody, would you resign because it wasn't dealt with the way you think it should of been? I don't think so.

So because this has happened to you, it's such a big issue. right?

Now, don't get me wrong i still think it's very wrong to upload a head of somebody onto a game. Also, i agree that it shouldn't of passed the processing part.

This wouldn't of happened if you didn't have your facebook in your profile and massing it out to people if you are this sensitive. I believe whoever did this should be dealt with because the intent was there. The PR should also get pulled for accepting it.

However, we don't need to take the route of threatening people with the police and all that bullshit. Yes, people are sensitive and would throw the rope up if you said boo to them. Let's be honest though, if people are suicidal if cyber bullying didn't make them do it, something else will.

You guys are big trolls, you aren't worried about peoples health when you are trolling them. You can't sit on this forum and denie that. Let's be honest here and hold the hand up.

Because this has happened to you that it's such a problem. To be honest, you have nobody to blame but yourself. Loga get's effected because he's your friend. Can honestly say loga was one of the nicest people on era but that's until you came back and he's just like you now.

You need a good dig to the head to knock some sense into you. I see that as the only solution to be honest. I'd happily do it for you. You guy's are just making a complete idiot out of yourselves.
Back to top Go down
http://graalera.omgforum.net
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 12:11 am

In all honesty, if you feel that you are being "cyber bullied" then it's time for you to pick a different game. Yes we understand the pressure of bullying. But you are not required by law to play Era and Graal.

If you continue to play, that's your choice. We will try as hard as we can to stop this. But we cant guarantee that the people will stop after a long period of being banned.

Oh and that point you made about how Era's bully's could be the end of graal. What of the other severs? I'm pretty sure they might have the same problems. Graal could end at anytime because of this bullying. Or is this the only server that complains about pointless dramas?

Well with that said. I'm done. Night.
Back to top Go down
Pro

Pro

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:15 am

Era allows Cyberbullying 51497386-1f87-4c84-b0e9-694d4158f5af
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 4:52 am

I think the fact that you guys are blowing off this argument as just whining is pretty childish. They're making a valid point about how the game has become undesirable for them. These guys are pretty thick skinned, so what if this did happen to some little kid that had a mental disorder? Is that what you guys want the game to be? Stop trying to pick fights, the lot of you, and focus on the point. Nobody should feel this way when they play Era, that's pretty pathetic and completely avoidable. That's what the player services team is there for.
Back to top Go down
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:06 am

Booger wrote:
I think the fact that you guys are blowing off this argument as just whining is pretty childish. They're making a valid point about how the game has become undesirable for them. These guys are pretty thick skinned, so what if this did happen to some little kid that had a mental disorder? Is that what you guys want the game to be? Stop trying to pick fights, the lot of you, and focus on the point. Nobody should feel this way when they play Era, that's pretty pathetic and completely avoidable. That's what the player services team is there for.

You are 100% right. What bugs me though. They didn't give a shit until it happened to them. They weren't worried when they where trolling and picking on kids, where they? What goes around comes around.

Shit happens.
Back to top Go down
Tom133t
Experienced Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:12 am

Era allows Cyberbullying I-have-a-friend-who-is-an-expert-on-butthurt-its-you
Back to top Go down
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:14 am

GF KoHo wrote:

You are 100% right. What bugs me though. They didn't give a shit until it happened to them.

Wrong. Whoever uploads content relating to private information (being a mug shot of someone, private details, etc) of someone else, it will be dealt with by removing it as fast as possible. Putting myself in anyones shoes, I would not want my private details being shared (without consent) on an online game.

I take this offence seriously as should everyone on the staff team. I know a few staff members who have had a long probation because of this. I will inform myself with what has went on (I am not aware of what has been done yet) and if the action has not been taken, it will.

I have given several warnings about this kind of stuff, maybe 1 warning too many.

I disagree with some statements made by Zach and Kenji.

Last edited by BlueMelon on Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:20 am

BlueMelon wrote:
GF KoHo wrote:

You are 100% right. What bugs me though. They didn't give a shit until it happened to them.

Wrong. Whoever uploads content relating to private information (being a mug shot of someone, private details, etc) of someone else, it will be dealt with by removing it as fast as possible. Putting myself in anyones shoes, I would not want my private details being shared (without consent) on an online game.

I take this offence seriously as should everyone on the staff team. I know a few staff members who have had a long probation because of this. I will inform myself with what has went on (I am not aware of what has been done yet) and if the action has not been taken, it will.

I have given several warnings about this kind of stuff, maybe 1 warning too many.

I disagree with some statements made by Zach and Kenji.

What am i wrong in? I'm agreeing that it's wrong. If you read some of my statements i said it's wrong and that the PR should be pulled about it.

I was just stating though, these guys don't give a shit about peoples healths and all that drama when they troll themselves so what the fuck is there problem.
Back to top Go down
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:23 am

Sorry didn't read the full thread :Z
Back to top Go down
The_Federov
Dedicated Forum Member
The_Federov

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:59 am

Slaps on the wrist

lul got fired tho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying Empty

Back to top Go down

Era allows Cyberbullying

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Era Forum  :: Era Discussion :: Era Community Discussion-