Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Era allows Cyberbullying

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:12 am

The_Federov wrote:
Slaps on the wrist

lul got fired tho

Could have been a perma global
Back to top Go down
bloodykiller
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:22 am

you are only bullied if you allow others to bully you, grow a pair
Back to top Go down
The_Federov
Dedicated Forum Member
The_Federov

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:25 am

Booger wrote:
The_Federov wrote:
Slaps on the wrist

lul got fired tho

Could have been a perma global

coulda shoulda woulda, they replaced me with the guy who gave me the head. It's politics, Godzilla has friends, he'll probably be unbanned.
Back to top Go down
Scoper
Committed Forum Member
Scoper

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 11:57 am

I'd like to request an exemption from the all staff are assholes thing QQ
Back to top Go down
Godzilla
Committed Forum Member
Godzilla

PostSubject: asd   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 12:08 pm

The_Federov wrote:
Godzilla has friends, he'll probably be unbanned.

This has nothing to do with me having friends or not having friends, why was I banned in the first place? o.O I tried to resolve an issue that is an ILLEGAL offense, I threw a few words around in anger, e.g pathetic and useless, I end up permanently banned for trying to stand up for myself and a close friend...? I'm now thinking; if I was someone who had this mentally impaired life, would they get the right action taken? or just banned themselves aswell?

Koho, you aren't looking at the bigger picture and don't pretend you know Craig or myself? we have ALWAYS cared about others, we pick our troll battles on people who troll themselves or are a douchebag towards us, e.g yourself. I can't tell you how many times we have looked out for other players because they have been labelled as having a problem in real life, whether that be mental or physical, Craig and myself may only show our 'trolling' towards you but thats because of your vendetta against us, like I stated above, you know nothing about neither of us, I can say for myself and Craig, we have always cared about ANYONE on this game, even if they are to be a douchebag to us our complete time of playing, Graal is dead, we need every player we can get.

That brings me onto my next thing, why have I been deemed excluded from Era? What and who was the cause of this? I can honestly say this ban is the most pathetic ban I have gotten and I have gotten a LOT of fake bans/hate bans due to my history over the eight years I have been playing, I may not have always been the best kid on Era or the nicest kid on Era but I can honestly say I am no longer a "kid". I have grown up and this thread strongly proves it. I feel a permanent ban for attempting to get something done about this situation is COMPLETELY unnecessary, especially considering when I talked to Katbot he stated; "fuck you" and walked away, now that infuriated me a LOT and instigated the ENTIRE argument I had with him, which I am 99% sure is the cause of my ban, I have proved Katbot wrong and wrong, time and time again about his PR team, I guess I proved him wrong one too many times. I don't expect this ban to stick but if It does, I'm going to be VERY disappointed at to how I have been deemed the perpetrator when in actual fact, in this instance, I am the victim.

Back to top Go down
Pro

Pro

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:01 pm

Godzilla wrote:
The_Federov wrote:
Godzilla has friends, he'll probably be unbanned.

This has nothing to do with me having friends or not having friends, why was I banned in the first place? o.O I tried to resolve an issue that is an ILLEGAL offense, I threw a few words around in anger, e.g pathetic and useless, I end up permanently banned for trying to stand up for myself and a close friend...? I'm now thinking; if I was someone who had this mentally impaired life, would they get the right action taken? or just banned themselves aswell?

Koho, you aren't looking at the bigger picture and don't pretend you know Craig or myself? we have ALWAYS cared about others, we pick our troll battles on people who troll themselves or are a douchebag towards us, e.g yourself. I can't tell you how many times we have looked out for other players because they have been labelled as having a problem in real life, whether that be mental or physical, Craig and myself may only show our 'trolling' towards you but thats because of your vendetta against us, like I stated above, you know nothing about neither of us, I can say for myself and Craig, we have always cared about ANYONE on this game, even if they are to be a douchebag to us our complete time of playing, Graal is dead, we need every player we can get.

That brings me onto my next thing, why have I been deemed excluded from Era? What and who was the cause of this? I can honestly say this ban is the most pathetic ban I have gotten and I have gotten a LOT of fake bans/hate bans due to my history over the eight years I have been playing, I may not have always been the best kid on Era or the nicest kid on Era but I can honestly say I am no longer a "kid". I have grown up and this thread strongly proves it. I feel a permanent ban for attempting to get something done about this situation is COMPLETELY unnecessary, especially considering when I talked to Katbot he stated; "fuck you" and walked away, now that infuriated me a LOT and instigated the ENTIRE argument I had with him, which I am 99% sure is the cause of my ban, I have proved Katbot wrong and wrong, time and time again about his PR team, I guess I proved him wrong one too many times. I don't expect this ban to stick but if It does, I'm going to be VERY disappointed at to how I have been deemed the perpetrator when in actual fact, in this instance, I am the victim.

Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 2 51497386-1f87-4c84-b0e9-694d4158f5af
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Experienced Forum Member
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:33 pm

the real question here is why was my face not put on a head. era could use more sexy.
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBob
Committed Forum Member
MonkeyBob

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:37 pm

Frankie wrote:
the real question here is why was my face not put on a head. era could use more sexy.

Yes
Back to top Go down
Fewyn

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:41 pm

it would break era frankie.....it would be to big to upload
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Experienced Forum Member
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:42 pm

is that a fat joke I'll have you know I lost 140 pounds
Back to top Go down
Fewyn

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:49 pm

no frankie not a fat joke....a big head joke wtf

i still love u.....
Back to top Go down
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:49 pm

As the leader of the Cyber Bulling association, I am offended you would even make a thread targeting me in such a hateful manner. After I finish having sex with your mother, I'm going to walk my ass down these stairs and spank your little ass raw, son.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdaddy

Wolfdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:54 am

Hasn't Era always had various heads of irl people uploaded to the server? EC(rip), Maveric, Ramsfan, Wil Soul, Church, Nas, Wesley Snipes, Charley Sheen, Van Dam. When you share a photo of yourself with the interwebs you know what the consequences may be from the start. It depends on what kind of reputation you have made for yourself and if half the server is making fun of you then maybe you should change your behavior... or embrace the popularity. Bad publicity is still publicity. But overall this is rather blown way out of proportion for a server based on hunting other people down.

Back to top Go down
Jess
Committed Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:09 am

I'm actually totally against people invading your privacy and uploading photos of anyone on the internet.

The right course of action was really taken. Both pr's fired, the heads removed and a apology was issued. I honestly don't see what more could of been done?

However I can view Zach's and pretty much everyones view on the issue when you two are flipping shit over nothing really. I mean I'd probably laugh and make a joke if my own head was uploaded.

This whole thing has gone so out of context and taken to a ridiculous degree that it's actually become hilarious. I really don't have a problem with you Godzilla and Loga really gets effected negatively because of the dark bad shadow you cast. Really it's as Kenji said, if this is cyber bullying and it bothers you this much that the Police need to be involved it's time to step outside into the real word.

If you can't handle a photo being uploaded on the internet then there's really no hope in the real world. Time to uninstall Graal and move on clearly.

This whole thing has become ridiculous. Theres no legal issue here to be resolved at all. I think more people would of understood your position if you didn't go batshit crazy and start going on about getting police involved in absolutely nothing. In all honestly it's become so ridiculous that it really seems like this was a plot for massive attention and to solely start shit.

However this was a shitty situation that should of never of happened. It's beyond stupid how the head was uploaded or how the people acted with it after. It's unfortunate that you didn't handle it more maturely. I even tried to talk to you and work things out but you continued flipping shit. It's just hard to feel bad or want to ever help someone like you Godzilla. I honestly think the best thing to do is to uninstall Graal and not return.

Edit: I'm actually curious as to what you Godzilla and Loga wanted from this? What exactly did you want staff to do in the end? They handled the situation perfectly what else did you want? I don't understand why this became such a big deal if the situation was handled?
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:46 am

Apparently it wasn't handled accordingly to them. I don't think an apology was given out, but that's just me guessing due to how zach spoke on here earlier. In the end, it's not a question of "If you can't take harassment on a video game then you
ll get eaten in the real world" it's a question of WHY this stuff happens on a place where you're supposed to be having fun, not getting bullied. I don't think the real world application or relating it to his personal life is any of your business. Should have just stopped at okay this happened to you on a video game we're making sure that what happened ON THE VIDEO GAME gets changed and doesn't happen again.
Back to top Go down
Pro

Pro

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:53 am

Jess wrote:
I'm actually totally against people invading your privacy and uploading photos of anyone on the internet.

The right course of action was really taken. Both pr's fired, the heads removed and a apology was issued. I honestly don't see what more could of been done?

However I can view Zach's and pretty much everyones view on the issue when you two are flipping shit over nothing really. I mean I'd probably laugh and make a joke if my own head was uploaded.

This whole thing has gone so out of context and taken to a ridiculous degree that it's actually become hilarious. I really don't have a problem with you Godzilla and Loga really gets effected negatively because of the dark bad shadow you cast. Really it's as Kenji said, if this is cyber bullying and it bothers you this much that the Police need to be involved it's time to step outside into the real word.

If you can't handle a photo being uploaded on the internet then there's really no hope in the real world. Time to uninstall Graal and move on clearly.

This whole thing has become ridiculous. Theres no legal issue here to be resolved at all. I think more people would of understood your position if you didn't go batshit crazy and start going on about getting police involved in absolutely nothing. In all honestly it's become so ridiculous that it really seems like this was a plot for massive attention and to solely start shit.

However this was a shitty situation that should of never of happened. It's beyond stupid how the head was uploaded or how the people acted with it after. It's unfortunate that you didn't handle it more maturely. I even tried to talk to you and work things out but you continued flipping shit. It's just hard to feel bad or want to ever help someone like you Godzilla. I honestly think the best thing to do is to uninstall Graal and not return.

Edit: I'm actually curious as to what you Godzilla and Loga wanted from this? What exactly did you want staff to do in the end? They handled the situation perfectly what else did you want? I don't understand why this became such a big deal if the situation was handled?

Like your head on a head? Super-Jess.

Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 2 ZHN2VhR
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:57 am

What I don't f**king understand. Why do you think cyber bullying is real? It's some lame ass excuse to get some attention from people.

Get off the game or social media you are using and walk away. *Problem solved* cheers
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:09 am

Kenji wrote:
What I don't f**king understand. Why do you think cyber bullying is real? It's some lame ass excuse to get some attention from people.

Get off the game or social media you are using and walk away. *Problem solved* cheers

What I don't understand is how you think that it isn't. Why should they have to walk away from something they're paying for? You're probably one of those people that thinks people ask to get raped by what they wear, then preach about ignorance.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:15 am

Booger wrote:
What I don't understand is how you think that it isn't. Why should they have to walk away from something they're paying for? You're probably one of those people that thinks people ask to get raped by what they wear, then preach about ignorance.

Not at all. I just grow tired of hearing this pitiful shit about cyber bullying. Honestly in my own eyes. It's just some lame excuse to get what you want when you want. In the physical world I understand the pressure of bullying. How you can't run away from the offenders. Where you live you have to endure the torments of it.

But this is the internet you are talking about. It's easily avoidable in the sense of stopping the source of this bullying. Just get off the game or social media you are using or just make another account and nick/name that could help you stop it.

Also Booger, Stop referring the physical world with the internet. It doesn't work that way. It's completely different in it's own essence.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:17 am

Kenji wrote:
Booger wrote:

Not at all. I just grow tired of hearing this pitiful shit about cyber bullying. Honestly in my own eyes. It's just some lame excuse to get what you want when you want. In the physical world I understand the pressure of bullying. How you can't run away from the offenders. Where you live you have to endure the torments of it.

But this is the internet you are talking about. It's easily avoidable in the sense of stopping the source of this bullying. Just get off the game or social media you are using or just make another account and nick/name that could help you stop it.

Also Booger, Stop referring the physical world with the internet. It doesn't work that way. It's completely different in it's own essence.

Guess you missed this part
What I don't understand is how you think that it isn't. Why should they have to walk away from something they're paying for?

Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:22 am

Keep your trols off this topic. Seriously.

But to answer that.

They don't have to stop playing a game that they are paying for. I do want them to play with us and have fun. But, if this has to be a problem and they are pushing it to be a problem. Continually being offended even after the true offender has been dealt with. Then it's time to leave for awhile or something.
Like I said before. You are not required by the law to play a game of the internet. It's a privilege.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:32 am

Kenji wrote:
Keep your trols off this topic. Seriously.

But to answer that.

They don't have to stop playing a game that they are paying for. I do want them to play with us and have fun. But, if this has to be a problem and they are pushing it to be a problem. Continually being offended even after the true offender has been dealt with. Then it's time to leave for awhile or something.
Like I said before. You are not required by the law to play a game of the internet. It's a privilege.

So the person that's getting bullied needs to leave? Your logic lacks reasoning. They're pushing for this because they've been getting harassed and nothing has been done about it. If they keep getting offended then it's the PRs' responsibility to make the game comfortable for everyone and take care of this issue.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:40 am

The problem with Godzilla has been dealt with and so have the other people that has been offended in the past.

You guys are just trying to make some dramatic shit out of this. I may be a PR and I try as I might to stop this kind of stuff. But, this is pitiful to keep going on about the issue that has been solved.

The person doesn't need to leave the game. Just as I said, If you cannot deal with the problem, then only course of action is to stop the source of the problem. Which is by leaving for awhile or something. Era's staff can only do so much to stop the source of this cyber bullying. We cannot force people to stop, we are not God.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:42 am

Ban people that cyber bully. Easy as that zing they're gone wow that was hard. You also say that this issue is resolved when it isn't. Godzilla is still banned for speaking against cyber bullying. I don't see how that isn't an issue.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:44 am

Booger wrote:
Ban people that cyber bully. Easy as that zing they're gone wow that was hard. You also say that this issue is resolved when it isn't. Godzilla is still banned for speaking against cyber bullying. I don't see how that isn't an issue.

Godzilla was banned for a completely different reason. Which I cannot discuss.
Whatever has happened with Godzilla is his own fault.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Era allows Cyberbullying   Era allows Cyberbullying - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Era allows Cyberbullying

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Era Forum  :: Era Discussion :: Era Community Discussion-