Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gun Stats.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
fiberwire
Dedicated Forum Member

Gun Stats. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun Stats.   Gun Stats. - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:24 pm

I always thought TK was new, since I had never heard of him until I started playing again a while ago.
That is, until I found out that he's actually Cinotto, who I actually had respect for XD

Last edited by fiberwire on Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bloodykiller
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Gun Stats.   Gun Stats. - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:26 pm

prove myself? i actively play gang events and spar, and i'll raid when adequate bases r added/i have more time. i've been top raider for a year when it was kills-deaths and i have a sparring k/d better than any1 except wil..god wil even nerfed the rpg cuz i was owning 2 much, but the only way he got his gang to win was by changing the gang system

lol@ 7 years, i only played 2-4months after the reset then i never logged on until summer 2010. i lead bh once and was asked to lead gangs other times, but i dnt wanna own a gang anymore unless i find more time (which i doubt). i actually lead a gang (won 7/8 weeks, got pics if u dont believe me lol) when noobs wouldn't get gangs. not saying ur a noob but i'm saying that ppl like nas or redpanther or dk owned lc in the same time frame as u did
Back to top Go down
bloodykiller
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Gun Stats.   Gun Stats. - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm

fiberwire wrote:
I always thought TK was new, since I had never heard of him until I started playing again a while ago.
That is, until I found out that he's actually Cinotto, who I actually had respect for XD

the funny thing is that bloodykiller was created b4 cinotto xD
Back to top Go down
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

PostSubject: Re: Gun Stats.   Gun Stats. - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:03 pm

I actually had no idea who he was either until I got Manager *caugh*, sorry Dictator of Era.
Back to top Go down
Zeross
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Gun Stats.   Gun Stats. - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:34 pm

Tim_Rocks wrote:
We should do a poll on who the best PKer is. Wink

Then give him the winner an Mp5 Navy (my poor ass could use a gun).

I'm rollin' wit the tier 1s man!
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Gun Stats.   Gun Stats. - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:37 pm

Zeross wrote:
Tim_Rocks wrote:

You've been using Hypershell and Skorpion. Tier 3 gang guns that you yourself say are too over powered and shouldn't exist. Hypocritical.
Back to top Go down
The_Federov
Dedicated Forum Member
The_Federov

PostSubject: Re: Gun Stats.   Gun Stats. - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:45 pm

Zeross wrote:
Tim_Rocks wrote:

Could lend you something.

Oh wait..
Back to top Go down
Zeross
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Gun Stats.   Gun Stats. - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:53 pm

Booger Scelus wrote:
Zeross wrote:
Tim_Rocks wrote:

You've been using Hypershell and Skorpion. Tier 3 gang guns that you yourself say are too over powered and shouldn't exist. Hypocritical.

I've been using an AK47 for the past week or so.
Ask anyone, rofl. Even in PK, I been goin' hamilton unless someone lent me a gun.

Also, HS and Scorpion are fine because you have to compete for them (every week).
According to Tim and Benny, they're staying as-is, and I agree.
Back to top Go down
bloodykiller
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Gun Stats.   Gun Stats. - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:22 pm

Zeross wrote:
Booger Scelus wrote:
Zeross wrote:
Tim_Rocks wrote:

Ask anyone, rofl. Even in PK, I been goin' hamilton unless someone lent me a gun.

Also, HS and Scorpion are fine because you have to compete for them (every week).

cheer up wilford, ur still richer than the average brotha
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Gun Stats.   Gun Stats. - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:40 pm

Zeross wrote:
Booger Scelus wrote:
Zeross wrote:
Tim_Rocks wrote:

Didn't you have to earn the other gang guns in your system as well? I saw you using Hypershell last night during the raid and Skorpion in spars on multiple occasions.
Back to top Go down
Zeross
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Gun Stats.   Gun Stats. - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 5:01 pm

Booger Scelus wrote:
Zeross wrote:
Booger Scelus wrote:
Zeross wrote:
Tim_Rocks wrote:

Didn't you have to earn the other gang guns in your system as well? I saw you using Hypershell last night during the raid and Skorpion in spars on multiple occasions.

To be honest, I really don't feel like explaining the difference to you because you're an idiot. =[.
Waste of breath.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Gun Stats.   Gun Stats. - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:02 am

Zeross wrote:

To be honest, I really don't feel like explaining the difference to you because you're an idiot. =[.
Waste of breath.

Fallacy above. Also, since when does it take breath to type? Other than the amount of breathing it takes to live, of course. Looks to me like you just don't want to be caught in a hypocritical situation here. Too bad, so sad, you've been caught using something you said was wrong to have and you're still trying to make it look warranted. I swear you could be a great lawyer if you didn't back yourself into corners like this.
Back to top Go down
fiberwire
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Gun Stats.   Gun Stats. - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:35 am

Sorry to say it Booger, but you're actually wrong here XD

The difference is with the Tier 3 gang guns, you have to earn them every week by being in the top 3 gangs (or winning gang events). With the proposed Tier 2 gang guns, you earn them by getting points, which isn't nearly as hard as being in the top 3. And your points carry over from week-to-week, which isn't the case for being top 3. (As I understand it, anyway.)
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Gun Stats.   Gun Stats. - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:38 am

fiberwire wrote:

The difference is with the Tier 3 gang guns, you have to earn them every week by being in the top 3 gangs (or winning gang events). With the proposed Tier 2 gang guns, you earn them by getting points, which isn't nearly as hard as being in the top 3. And your points carry over from week-to-week, which isn't the case for being top 3. (As I understand it, anyway.)

Ah now I think I understand. Wil did state at one point that these current gang guns were unbalanced and overpowered, even though he still uses them.
Back to top Go down
fiberwire
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Gun Stats.   Gun Stats. - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:17 am

Booger Scelus wrote:
fiberwire wrote:

Ah now I think I understand. Wil did state at one point that these current gang guns were unbalanced and overpowered, even though he still uses them.

Reminds of the way you gear out for PVP in WoW actually.
You can get decent PvP gear with honor points that are easy to get, or
you can awesome PvP gear with conquest points that aren't as easy to get. (either have to do Arena matches, or Rated Battlegrounds.)
And on top of that there is even better PvP gear you can get that requires you to maintain an arena rating, which is kind of equivalent to being top 3 gangs.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Gun Stats.   Gun Stats. - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:44 am

fiberwire wrote:
Booger Scelus wrote:
fiberwire wrote:

you can awesome PvP gear with conquest points that aren't as easy to get. (either have to do Arena matches, or Rated Battlegrounds.)
And on top of that there is even better PvP gear you can get that requires you to maintain an arena rating, which is kind of equivalent to being top 3 gangs.

Well if shit on Era is being modeled after WoW someone is doing something right.
Back to top Go down
Zeross
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Gun Stats.   Gun Stats. - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am

Booger Scelus wrote:
fiberwire wrote:
Booger Scelus wrote:
fiberwire wrote:

Well if shit on Era is being modeled after WoW someone is doing something right.

That would be retarded.
Its much easier to try to think of ideas that would work specifically for Era (which is what they're doing) than trying to do things comparable to WoW or anything else.
Back to top Go down
The_Federov
Dedicated Forum Member
The_Federov

PostSubject: Re: Gun Stats.   Gun Stats. - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:23 pm

Isn't wow like
nothing like era?
or was my 10 day trial like
more wasted than I thought?
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Gun Stats.   Gun Stats. - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:19 pm

Zeross wrote:
Booger Scelus wrote:
fiberwire wrote:
Booger Scelus wrote:
fiberwire wrote:

That would be retarded.
Its much easier to try to think of ideas that would work specifically for Era (which is what they're doing) than trying to do things comparable to WoW or anything else.

So basic concepts from the most popular MMORPG ever created are terrible to model after at all. Makes complete and total sense.
Back to top Go down
fiberwire
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Gun Stats.   Gun Stats. - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:30 pm

Everyone knows Blizzard made their billions by having horrible ideas ;P
Back to top Go down
bloodykiller
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Gun Stats.   Gun Stats. - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:17 am

wow is like an upgraded version of zodiac, takes little skill and lots of gametime to be "pro"

btw why the fuck r the "top guns" called tier3? should be tier 1 lol
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Gun Stats.   Gun Stats. - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:19 am

bloodykiller wrote:
wow is like an upgraded version of zodiac, takes little skill and lots of gametime to be "pro"

Yeah kind of confusing I agree. WoW's PVP is one of the most competitive in the world. Takes a lot of skill, and it's actually pretty balanced.
Back to top Go down
fiberwire
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Gun Stats.   Gun Stats. - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 3:49 am

bloodykiller wrote:

I thought the same thing, but it actually makes sense. If you ever want to add a new tier, then you can just make it tier 4. What do you do if 1 is the best? go to tier 0? It just allows for extensibility. (probably not the original intent, since Wil is against .05 freeze guns, but it's a side benefit Razz)
Back to top Go down
Zeross
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Gun Stats.   Gun Stats. - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 5:29 am

fiberwire wrote:
bloodykiller wrote:

I thought the same thing, but it actually makes sense. If you ever want to add a new tier, then you can just make it tier 4. What do you do if 1 is the best? go to tier 0? It just allows for extensibility. (probably not the original intent, since Wil is against .05 freeze guns, but it's a side benefit Razz)

Yeah, its not the original intent.
However, the order really does not matter, in terms of logic, I just needed distinct levels.

At the time, I was thinking more of how video games had "Level 1, Level 2, etc.."
Therefore, I was designing guns as "levels" so to speak that players would transition through and the end stage would be Level 3.

Back to top Go down
hihihihii

hihihihii

PostSubject: Re: Gun Stats.   Gun Stats. - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 8:55 am

Wil did you ever finish the gun stats?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gun Stats.   Gun Stats. - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gun Stats.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Era Forum  :: Era Discussion :: Era Community Discussion-