Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

/mall suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fiberwire
Dedicated Forum Member

/mall suggestions Empty
PostSubject: /mall suggestions   /mall suggestions EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:28 pm

So I have some problems with this:

/mall suggestions Graal_1335150613

My first problem is that the window is really small for no apparent reason. You can only see 4 to 5 items at one time.

My second problem is that there's no way to search or sort or otherwise filter the list.

So here are my suggestions:

-Make the window taller. I'm thinking it would be sufficient if at least 10 items were visible at a time.

-Add a search function that lets you type in whatever you're looking for and only displays the items that match your search.

-Separate the item properties (price, quantity, seller, etc.) into columns, rather than with commas.
Back to top Go down
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

/mall suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: /mall suggestions   /mall suggestions EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 11:59 pm

All problems can be solved with a filter option. I don't think there is a need for it to fill the screen really.
Back to top Go down
fiberwire
Dedicated Forum Member

/mall suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: /mall suggestions   /mall suggestions EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:01 am

BlueMelon wrote:
All problems can be solved with a filter option. I don't think there is a need for it to fill the screen really.

Making it about twice as tall as it is now wouldn't fill the screen unless you're running an 800x600 resolution.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

/mall suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: /mall suggestions   /mall suggestions EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:35 am

fiberwire wrote:
So I have some problems with this:

/mall suggestions Graal_1335150613

My first problem is that the window is really small for no apparent reason. You can only see 4 to 5 items at one time.

My second problem is that there's no way to search or sort or otherwise filter the list.

So here are my suggestions:

-Make the window taller. I'm thinking it would be sufficient if at least 10 items were visible at a time.

-Add a search function that lets you type in whatever you're looking for and only displays the items that match your search.

-Separate the item properties (price, quantity, seller, etc.) into columns, rather than with commas.

Why the fuck aren't you working for Era? You have the fucking greatest ideas and most of the time the means to complete what you suggest. Our Dev team is pretty decent, I think they lack good ideas so they just make stupid new stuff (Like the secret santa thing stolen from UN) anyways, get hired.
Back to top Go down
Zeross
Dedicated Forum Member

/mall suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: /mall suggestions   /mall suggestions EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:42 am

This is so mundane that its not even funny. Moving on.
Back to top Go down
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

/mall suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: /mall suggestions   /mall suggestions EmptyThu May 03, 2012 7:32 am

Era 4 life mang.
Back to top Go down
bloodykiller
Dedicated Forum Member

/mall suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: /mall suggestions   /mall suggestions EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:08 pm

Tim_Rocks wrote:
Era 4 life mang.

go fix some shit instead of posting bs and trolling like a 12 year old
Back to top Go down
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

/mall suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: /mall suggestions   /mall suggestions EmptyFri May 04, 2012 4:54 am

bloodykiller wrote:
Tim_Rocks wrote:
Era 4 life mang.

go fix some shit instead of posting bs and trolling like a 12 year old

ololol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

/mall suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: /mall suggestions   /mall suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

/mall suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top