Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Auctions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kenji

Kenji

Auctions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auctions   Auctions - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 3:51 pm

Problem:Server Economy

Solution: Server Reset.

End of Conversation
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

Auctions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auctions   Auctions - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 3:56 pm

Seems Godzilla does not take his own advice. In what manner does a PR have the right to talk to a player in the ways you have shown.

Show some respect of all fellow players. Treat others like royalty. Don't talk in a rude behavior. Etc.
Was this what you said to me when I was PR?
Back to top Go down
Godzilla
Committed Forum Member
Godzilla

Auctions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auctions   Auctions - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 4:01 pm

Kenji wrote:
you said to me when I was PR?
Do I need to go back and find every single post you have posted on this forum? Your education level must be of a very low standard if you truly believe I have any care for your comments, you know nothing of Eras history, present or future, therefor you have no say in any matter, especially when you do nothing but swear consistently in all of your posts, get educated.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

Auctions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auctions   Auctions - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 4:09 pm

Seems you are well under educated.

You do care about my comments. You say no, but your replies say otherwise.

You say I always swear in my posts. I shall say that is true. I think about 80% of my replies consist of swear words. But, only 1% has the actual full word. While other use some sort of self filter. I have no problem to accept that I swear.

Please let me know if this does not fit with any falsified truths of yours.
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBob
Committed Forum Member
MonkeyBob

Auctions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auctions   Auctions - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:23 pm

Godzilla wrote:
MonkeyBob wrote:

Lol shut up.

The only thing you ever post on the official and unofficial is; "This management is shit, I was a better manager". Take some of your own advice, you had your shot and blew it, move on and quit like every other failure.

Lol ouch got me good. Whatever will I do with my life since I couldn't fix a game with a average playercount of 50? Managers fail on this game because they are set up to fail. The only thing that will ever solve the problems on this server would be a reset. A server ran the way this one is should be reset ever few years, but with the gelat shop in place that cannot happen which means Era will eventually run into the ground. With that said, you are aware that most of the people that play this game think you are a giant tool, correct?
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

Auctions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auctions   Auctions - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 7:03 pm

Still no reply from Godzilla? Well I guess he finally shut the hell up now. About damn time to. Kid is so damn annoying.
Back to top Go down
Scoper
Committed Forum Member
Scoper

Auctions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auctions   Auctions - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 4:15 am

Kenji wrote:
Seems Godzilla does not take his own advice. In what manner does a PR have the right to talk to a player in the ways you have shown.

Show some respect of all fellow players. Treat others like royalty. Don't talk in a rude behavior. Etc.

I think the general ruling from the highadmins is that the unofficial forums are the place for everyone to be free and state their opinions. So, while I don't agree with the concept, everyone's free to be pretttty much however they want, here.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

Auctions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auctions   Auctions - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 4:43 am

Scoper wrote:
Kenji wrote:

I think the general ruling from the highadmins is that the unofficial forums are the place for everyone to be free and state their opinions. So, while I don't agree with the concept, everyone's free to be pretttty much however they want, here.

As you lock my thread.
Kenji Godzilla is in a completely opposite time zone from you, yet you expect a timely reply for the 4 hours you're on the internet. Stahp.
Back to top Go down
Godzilla
Committed Forum Member
Godzilla

Auctions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auctions   Auctions - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 12:09 pm

Booger wrote:
Godzilla is in a complete opposite time zone
Yes, Indeed I am.

Honestly though, I get over replying to uneducated kids, so I stopped on purpose.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

Auctions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auctions   Auctions - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 4:07 pm

It's a hard life when we run out of fucks to give
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

Auctions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auctions   Auctions - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 6:16 pm

Godzilla wrote:
Honestly though, I get over replying to uneducated kids, so I stopped on purpose.

Yet it seems he still takes interest in my comments.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

Auctions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auctions   Auctions - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:02 pm

Scoper wrote:

I do agree with you. But it's bullshit that this kid was ranting on about me being "unprofessional" about being PR when I was expressing my opinions about certain subjects on these forums. Yet it's unclear how his advice is not used in his own actions.

I was also told to keep it sane while I was in server. Even though that you say, this forums is to express your opinions with the freedom of speech. Yet I find that kind of hard to believe that while you guys sit there and close every damn topic that "gets out of hand". If this forum was made to help people talk about things with out the intrusion of Era staff. How is it that when something is talked about it's either closed or deleted?

Please enlighten us on this matter.
Back to top Go down
bloodykiller
Dedicated Forum Member

Auctions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auctions   Auctions - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:01 pm

they didn't take items off me and i have more shit than anyone..it sucks though that guns rnt worth shit now and guns with retarded stats r being released for prices far over the average prices..it's like you're creating a whole new tier of weapons
Back to top Go down
WillaDiaz
Committed Forum Member
WillaDiaz

Auctions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auctions   Auctions - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 1:59 am

i found a butthole on another part of these forums...

dont know what part of free speech is keeping you from expressing as such.
Back to top Go down
Scoper
Committed Forum Member
Scoper

Auctions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auctions   Auctions - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 4:45 am

Can't...reallllly say I owe you an explanation on this one, but I have the time and homework is done for once, so here's some excerpts from my administration log:
Spoiler:
there should be some clickable area above that box to expand it.

So..I have reasons for the things I do, sparse as they may be. I'm not the PWA, the managers, or dar -- open discussion is all kinds of cool, whether it's about things the staff want to be discussed or not. I will not, however, stand for some of the stuff you kids think you can do/say.

Not coooool dudes.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

Auctions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auctions   Auctions - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:37 am

Shut the fuck up and respect Scoper for the shit he's doing. He doesn't even fucking play era and gains nothing out of this but frustration from all of us being faggots, me included. Posting stretched assholes on here isn't okay and some of the other shit isn't either. End of story. Also, if you don't play why the fuck are you on here? Especially after you made a whole thread about how you were way too good for it and you'd never come back.

/rant

Tk, they didn't suspect you because you've had your wealth for a long time. It makes logical sense to me that they'd target people who instantly got rich or did so within a short amount of time (even though the betflipping system kind of makes it a hassle to discern between the 2)

I do agree with you about the god tier though. Here is a list of all of the old/new stats for the guns of era. Old being Wil's stats, new being Fiber's. There is also price comparison and other things.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnfeD06BwKIedG5SWV9TOHNmTGxFbEdnS0JORERQQ2c#gid=0

In theory I liked the idea of a rebalance because of the most part you needed a navy, souizen, etc top tier gun in Wil's stats to be rly rly good. The revamp to the system made this not AS necessary, and it was fun to have lower freeze and different stuff. It made a lot more play styles viable and more fun was had. There was much rejoicing. That being said, they totally fucked up their system with just how Wil's was before. The Tenac and other items that were released ended up being the new god tier which just created the same problem they fixed. Fucking noobs.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

Auctions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auctions   Auctions - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:46 pm

Booger wrote:
"Shut the fuck up and respect Scoper for the shit he's doing. He doesn't even fucking play era and gains nothing out of this but frustration from all of us being faggots, me included."

"Also, if you don't play why the fuck are you on here? Especially after you made a whole thread about how you were way too good for it and you'd never come back."

I do respect Scoper more than you could possibly know. Me and him usually have these sort of conversations. Booger, please get your facts straight before assuming.

Why am I still on here? Is there some sort of law that doesn't allow me to check on this game once in awhile?

Why are you still being such a f**king raging crying bitch? You complain about every damn thing that is said or done on Era and forums. Quit your bitching. Like seriously, it's getting really annoying already. I'm sure people probably see your name in the topic and just ignore all your posts.

Way to good for what? What am I to good for? Your ignorance?
Back to top Go down
fiberwire
Dedicated Forum Member

Auctions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auctions   Auctions - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:57 am

So, back on topic: Fuck auctions, get money.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

Auctions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auctions   Auctions - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:55 am

Yes Fiber Yes. As for you Kenji stop thinking you're important enough for all of my attention. I don't really care enough to answer anything but the last question which has an obvious answer. You're too good for spelling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Auctions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auctions   Auctions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Auctions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2