Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Item Auctions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

Item Auctions  Empty
PostSubject: Item Auctions    Item Auctions  EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 7:35 pm

Haven't seen any item auctions since Tim got manager now. Just house auctions. How come there isn't any item auctions anymore? This was a good place for people to get together and bid for items and actually make a good bargain.

I looked forward to these item auctions and enjoyed watching them even when i had no money. Yes, kids like TK like to buy everything but so what man buying and actually being able to use them is to different things altogether.

Bring the auctions back!
Back to top Go down
http://graalera.omgforum.net
fiberwire
Dedicated Forum Member

Item Auctions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Item Auctions    Item Auctions  EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 3:11 am

Kohola_KinG wrote:
Haven't seen any item auctions since Tim got manager now. Just house auctions. How come there isn't any item auctions anymore? This was a good place for people to get together and bid for items and actually make a good bargain.

I looked forward to these item auctions and enjoyed watching them even when i had no money. Yes, kids like TK like to buy everything but so what man buying and actually being able to use them is to different things altogether.

Bring the auctions back!

Pretty sure item auctions only happened when someone when banned and reset. Their items would be auctioned off.

As far as I know, no one has been reset since Tim got manager.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Dedicated Forum Member
Rogue

Item Auctions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Item Auctions    Item Auctions  EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 3:56 am

Reset was just one of the conditions.

Sometimes bad Managers had to give people items to keep them happy, thus Auctions were born. Sometimes the Manager was the worst ever and had to invent a raffle system so people didn't completely hate them.

Even though I'm broke as shit, Its still funny watching kids fight it out for items on terms other than betspars. And we haven't had a hat auction in awhile... there's a few hats I haven't even seen since TK started collecting them.

Work it out yo.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/A.Stritts
Sponsored content

Item Auctions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Item Auctions    Item Auctions  Empty

Back to top Go down

Item Auctions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1