Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Letter to the New Gang Admin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zeross
Dedicated Forum Member

Letter to the New Gang Admin Empty
PostSubject: Letter to the New Gang Admin   Letter to the New Gang Admin EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:09 am

Hey, Guy 1... you suck.

Whats with the removing everyone's gang guns after they don' spent so much time trying to earn them? We made like a million gang guns and you now say we can only have one? o.O?

Meh, we're going through that same cycle again. Where every gang admin screws up everything positive the last one did until we hit rock bottom.
Why can't they all come in quietly and leave just as quietly? Sheesh.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Dedicated Forum Member
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Letter to the New Gang Admin   Letter to the New Gang Admin EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:30 am

I didn't know the GBA application required you to be completely unknowledgeable to the current Era situation, in fact... playing in the past 2 years is optional.

Maybe the guy who never really PKed and maybe owned one (I think?) business wasn't the best choice.

He can't even figure out how to install Graal Editor.

Inactive players logging back on as staff is never really a good thing. But maybe I'm just being two dimensional here, he might actually do something maybe in the future possibly.

jocolor

But yeah, I agree with OP... if you're gonna take away the guns then at least have a logical reasoning (I personally saw no valid argument behind it) and refund the points. If you're going to limit it to one gun/gang after we made all these and planned for 5 per gang, then you're just an idiot.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/A.Stritts
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

PostSubject: Re: Letter to the New Gang Admin   Letter to the New Gang Admin EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:51 am

Actually I removed them, but I do have them backed up in case this doesn't work out.
Back to top Go down
TheCrackTurtle
Committed Forum Member
TheCrackTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Letter to the New Gang Admin   Letter to the New Gang Admin EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 6:38 pm

From what I've heard, Erik and Tim are re-balancing these gang guns and changing a few other things with them. I'm happy about it. =]
Back to top Go down
Scoper
Committed Forum Member
Scoper

PostSubject: Re: Letter to the New Gang Admin   Letter to the New Gang Admin EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 6:50 pm

I'd like to point out that, as with our previous GBA, Erik can't even script or LAT. So for the business side of things... x.x

At least with JEM, tim could pretend gabe was bullying him into having his brother be GBA.
Back to top Go down
Zeross
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Letter to the New Gang Admin   Letter to the New Gang Admin EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:03 pm

Tim_Rocks wrote:
Actually I removed them, but I do have them backed up in case this doesn't work out.

Music to my ears. I'm satisfied and curious as to the turnout.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letter to the New Gang Admin   Letter to the New Gang Admin Empty

Back to top Go down

Letter to the New Gang Admin

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1