Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Gang PK Lobby?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

New Gang PK Lobby? Empty
PostSubject: New Gang PK Lobby?   New Gang PK Lobby? EmptyMon May 19, 2014 8:58 am

What are your throughts on the Gang PK lobby?

I like it and i don't like it.

I like it because it gives us something different. Nice levels and you can tell a lot of work has been put into it.

My problems are; To much running. The levels are much to big and it encourages players to run. That part of it i do not like at all.

What about a pk limit like on the gmap? We could use this between switching spawn areas. When people are low they just run around for days and there is to many obstacles they can run around, it's impossible to hit them.
Back to top Go down
http://graalera.omgforum.net
Amsel Zephlyn

Amsel Zephlyn

New Gang PK Lobby? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Gang PK Lobby?   New Gang PK Lobby? EmptyMon May 19, 2014 9:04 am

Thanks for starting this up, KoHo.

I'm interested in any comments people have. Let me know what you think so far. Adding a pk timer would be easy and is definitely an option, especially for the sewers. All the doors are gang doors, so if someone controls the central base then they have an hp to get them.
Back to top Go down
The_Federov
Dedicated Forum Member
The_Federov

New Gang PK Lobby? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Gang PK Lobby?   New Gang PK Lobby? EmptyMon May 19, 2014 9:09 am

Personally, when I talked to Amsel, he said the point was to be more of a Counter-Strike type feel, with possible bomb sites and such. I'd see it as a great gang v gang gang event. Size is good because of its ability to have large amounts of people play in it at once, plus has multiple uses. Only issue I see is depending on what side you enter the sewers from, you just walk back up.
Back to top Go down
Lusterlx

Lusterlx

New Gang PK Lobby? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Gang PK Lobby?   New Gang PK Lobby? EmptyMon May 19, 2014 9:25 am

I love the wide open spaces. Despite the running, the open space gives me more room to maneuver without feeling like Im trapped in a cluster f*** of bullets. I think you guys are on the right track with this.. Something new and fresh with gangs is long over due, and this could be exactly what weve all been waiting for! Good job imo <3
Back to top Go down
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

New Gang PK Lobby? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Gang PK Lobby?   New Gang PK Lobby? EmptyMon May 19, 2014 9:27 am

Amsel Zephlyn wrote:
Thanks for starting this up, KoHo.

I'm interested in any comments people have. Let me know what you think so far. Adding a pk timer would be easy and is definitely an option, especially for the sewers. All the doors are gang doors, so if someone controls the central base then they have an hp to get them.

Yeah i think a pk timer would be a good option. It would stop people running back and forth between levels.

What about a level map? Like we have in BHPK. This would be helpful to see if anybodys in the level instead of having to run around everywhere and look. This would also bring fights together a lot quicker to.
Back to top Go down
Security Ysenko

New Gang PK Lobby? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Gang PK Lobby?   New Gang PK Lobby? EmptyMon May 19, 2014 9:59 am

I think the fact you can evade gunfights from nearly any position in a gunfight encourages tactics, and if you don't have a gang and you're being teamed against, you're not going to rush all three. (i mean, people like that exist but the majority of you would run) Only problem is how you can use a flak and practically roflstomp anybody you want to because the whole level is based on cover and playing smart.

Back to top Go down
Amsel Zephlyn

Amsel Zephlyn

New Gang PK Lobby? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Gang PK Lobby?   New Gang PK Lobby? EmptyMon May 19, 2014 12:16 pm

I've banned the RPG, Flak Cannon, SD Cannon, and all the different bow types (the ones I could find anyways). I might unban some of them; I didn't want to go down the route of banning weapons but a lot of people were complaining about these.

Edit: added Rav5 bomb, XM25 bomb, and Artillery Cannon to that list.
Back to top Go down
Godzilla
Committed Forum Member
Godzilla

New Gang PK Lobby? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Gang PK Lobby?   New Gang PK Lobby? EmptyMon May 19, 2014 2:16 pm

Amsel Zephlyn wrote:
I've banned the RPG, Flak Cannon, SD Cannon, and all the different bow types (the ones I could find anyways). I might unban some of them; I didn't want to go down the route of banning weapons but a lot of people were complaining about these.

Edit: added Rav5 bomb, XM25 bomb, and Artillery Cannon to that list.

Sounds cool, someone should post pictures for those of us who are banned and still want to see the game thrive and shine.
Back to top Go down
Amsel Zephlyn

Amsel Zephlyn

New Gang PK Lobby? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Gang PK Lobby?   New Gang PK Lobby? EmptyMon May 19, 2014 3:31 pm

I moved this to the sewers by where the sewer houses are. Here's some pics:

LOBBY
New Gang PK Lobby? Screenshot2014-05-18at112104PM_zpsfc7a350b

TOP CORNER OF SEWERS
New Gang PK Lobby? Screenshot2014-05-18at112305PM_zps504aacf6

UPSTAIRS FROM CAPTURE POINT
New Gang PK Lobby? Screenshot2014-05-18at112253PM_zpsaef00a07

TOP LEFT OF GMAP
New Gang PK Lobby? Screenshot2014-05-18at112123PM_zps08e961aa

INSIDE TOP LEFT BUILDING
New Gang PK Lobby? Screenshot2014-05-18at112228PM_zps2233c4cc

OUTSIDE MAIN BUILDING
New Gang PK Lobby? Screenshot2014-05-18at112154PM_zpsa6ff46f7

INSIDE TOP RIGHT BUILDING
New Gang PK Lobby? Screenshot2014-05-18at112210PM_zpsd8b97881

CAPTURE POINT
New Gang PK Lobby? Screenshot2014-05-18at112242PM_zps92915156
Back to top Go down
Godzilla
Committed Forum Member
Godzilla

New Gang PK Lobby? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Gang PK Lobby?   New Gang PK Lobby? EmptyMon May 19, 2014 6:55 pm

Amsel Zephlyn wrote:
I moved this to the sewers by where the sewer houses are.

Looks really nicely made, strategic and skill based, I like it.
Back to top Go down
Zelot

Zelot

New Gang PK Lobby? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Gang PK Lobby?   New Gang PK Lobby? EmptyTue May 20, 2014 7:52 pm

I like the over-all design, it's going to take alot of gangs pking there to figure out what needs to be changed. The sewer part is pretty confusing when you're trying to go into a certain building, but I guess that'll come with time. Maybe disable AA12 in there too.
Back to top Go down
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

New Gang PK Lobby? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Gang PK Lobby?   New Gang PK Lobby? EmptySun May 25, 2014 9:51 am

After playing more of it and seeing complaints within my gang and probably among other gangs to is that it's just to lame. Just to much running. To many obstacles. I've never seen so much obstacles crammed into the one place ever as much as this. No battlegrounds it's just a maze if you ask me. Remove most of the obstacles and leave room for fights to take place. It's to crammed.

The running is horrendous.

Last edited by GF KoHo on Sun May 25, 2014 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

New Gang PK Lobby? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Gang PK Lobby?   New Gang PK Lobby? EmptySun May 25, 2014 9:54 am

It's the perfect iEra gang base.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Gang PK Lobby? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Gang PK Lobby?   New Gang PK Lobby? Empty

Back to top Go down

New Gang PK Lobby?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1