Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestion for something new on Era

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ravenus

Suggestion for something new on Era Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion for something new on Era   Suggestion for something new on Era EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 3:57 pm

Hey Guy's i decided to come back after taking a break on Era. But i have some new idea's the first one i would like to introduce to you guy's and Hope to have the support to back this up. Before i go on please read the whole idea before you judge.

Business Suggestion
I was thinking something new and fresh that could fit Era Theme since i been playing Era when it first went to classic tab i have seen a lot of clubs/ etc leave era. So this idea is a Gentleman's Club

Now When u hear Gentleman's Club Ur thinking nudity etc no.... This is graal and don't want people to think it's not age Appropriate.

Graal Gentleman's Club is going to be a mob in the late 60's theme Pub.
You will see dancers dancing on tables, poles, will have neon signs ect something cool and unique. Now there will be a member fee to be in this club. Now i have thought to myself what is the purpose so i thought about it and came up with. a Mob/Organization

now not like PPA or BH has done in the past but
a Mob/Organization that act alone you might want to get good with them or a gang if it happens but would be extremely hard to get in prob will have tasks to show that your loyal to the family but could be only access there hideout with a tag and the entrance in the club.
thought about bringing back Panther International but not sure

Now i had some questions as in what the graphics look like this is a example more will come the pic link is at the bottom of the screen the animation doesn't move that fast on graal for some reason tinypic is making it move that fast.
https://2img.net/h/oi50.tinypic.com/r0uxxg.gif

Next one i had people ask is where's the money from the membership gonna go to help support the Mob/Organization that is being run in the club will not go to me nor anybody else.

for any other questions please ask me in Player or post on bottom will gladly to answer them.
-Ravenus-
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Dedicated Forum Member
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for something new on Era   Suggestion for something new on Era EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 3:29 am

I don't get it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/A.Stritts
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for something new on Era   Suggestion for something new on Era EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 6:20 am

Not a bad Avatar Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down
http://graalera.omgforum.net
Zeross
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for something new on Era   Suggestion for something new on Era EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 5:01 pm

This is dumb.
Back to top Go down
fiberwire
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for something new on Era   Suggestion for something new on Era EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 9:11 am

Zeross wrote:
This is dumb.
I agree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for something new on Era   Suggestion for something new on Era Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestion for something new on Era

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1