Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best suggestion yet.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Robot

Robot

Best suggestion yet. Empty
PostSubject: Best suggestion yet.   Best suggestion yet. EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:08 am

How about we get multiple ranked spars or some sort of system that allows multiple ranked spars at once, since its boring as shit waiting for 10 people to spar before you.

It's also really boring when someone wins 80 matches in a row forcing you to spar the same person over and over.

Since no one raids or street pks any more this would be awesome.

Also shop at MoonWok for a happy ending.
Back to top Go down
The_Federov
Dedicated Forum Member
The_Federov

PostSubject: Re: Best suggestion yet.   Best suggestion yet. EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 8:01 am

Robot wrote:
How about we get multiple ranked spars or some sort of system that allows multiple ranked spars at once, since its boring as shit waiting for 10 people to spar before you.

It's also really boring when someone wins 80 matches in a row forcing you to spar the same person over and over.

Since no one raids or street pks any more this would be awesome.

Also shop at MoonWok for a happy ending.

So that Wil's spar rank will never go up again? I don't like it. I feel like people will use it to farm easier/ avoid good players making skill a disadvantage in a way.
Back to top Go down
fiberwire
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Best suggestion yet.   Best suggestion yet. EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:27 am

They already do that by leaving the spar.
Back to top Go down
The_Federov
Dedicated Forum Member
The_Federov

PostSubject: Re: Best suggestion yet.   Best suggestion yet. EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:34 am

fiberwire wrote:
They already do that by leaving the spar.

Yeah, many do, but a lot of people still want to get better and get a better rank, so they stay. If there was another room adding to the same rank, than they would just go to it. Unless you added a second room with a fully new ranking system...
Back to top Go down
Robot

Robot

PostSubject: Re: Best suggestion yet.   Best suggestion yet. EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:14 pm

Quote :

So that Wil's spar rank will never go up again? I don't like it. I feel like people will use it to farm easier/ avoid good players making skill a disadvantage in a way.

Who cares? Rank and statistics have almost nothing to do with actual skill, if I consistently spar someone who is much better than me I will have a terrible rank and stats, but if I constantly am sparring people I can beat easily my rank will look awesome. Rank means you got lucky with your spars and found someone you can beat.

I just want a variety of people to spar not just Wil and Smasher. I know where to go if I want that fight.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best suggestion yet.   Best suggestion yet. Empty

Back to top Go down

Best suggestion yet.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Era Forum  :: Era Discussion :: Suggestions-