Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Player Relations Admin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

Player Relations Admin Empty
PostSubject: Player Relations Admin   Player Relations Admin EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:29 am

Quote :
*Andre2006 (Player Relations) (Sat Jun 09 14:59:18 2012):
nope. don't ask me I don't know. I was doing a good job.. it's a mess. I am thinking they just wanted to get rid of me and hire new prs. because I also got banned ;/ and I dont want to get into details, Im eating breakfast!

KoHo (Sat Jun 09 14:57:44 2012):
For being inactive?
*Andre2006 (Player Relations) (Sat Jun 09 14:57:36 2012):
yes

KoHo (Sat Jun 09 14:57:06 2012):
So you got fired then?

So yeah, i had noticed Zoo had been removed from the staff list and decided to go ask him what was up as well we all know Zoo's a good guy and didn't expect him to get fired. Anyways, log on today and notice this below.

Quote :
*Andre2006 *Senior* (Player Relations) (Sun Jun 10 20:15:09 2012):
I was unbanned without being told. then I told them to remove my tools and they just rehired me jsut didnt tel me I wasa senior, dan keyboard sorry bad gramar

KoHo (Sun Jun 10 20:12:16 2012):
So wait, you got fired? And rehired as senior without being told?
*Andre2006 *Senior* (Player Relations) (Sun Jun 10 20:11:41 2012):
I don't know why they made me that, not like I cared I just wat to do my job

KoHo (Sun Jun 10 20:11:16 2012):
You dont know? what..
*Andre2006 *Senior* (Player Relations) (Sun Jun 10 20:09:05 2012):
Yea I dont now ;S

KoHo (Sun Jun 10 20:07:29 2012):
You became senior O.o

Seriously? So you fire somebody then decide to hire them back as Senior... You don't even tell him either? what bullshit is this. Laughing Laughing Is our PRA retarded or what? Laughing

Also, if you think this is edited it is, ONLY changed my email to KoHo. If you guys want i can screenshot it and put it up. Zoo is a good guy, so don't go after him just because i done this. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://graalera.omgforum.net
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

PostSubject: Re: Player Relations Admin   Player Relations Admin EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:46 am

idk why you need to post a thread about it, can't you shoot him a PM if you are that curious?
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Experienced Forum Member
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Player Relations Admin   Player Relations Admin EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:00 am

BlueMelon wrote:
idk why you need to post a thread about it, can't you shoot him a PM if you are that curious?
this is era. where people like to start unnecessary drama.
Back to top Go down
fiberwire
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Player Relations Admin   Player Relations Admin EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:07 am

BlueMelon wrote:

Judging by Koho's post, I'd say he did, in fact, send him a PM.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Experienced Forum Member
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Player Relations Admin   Player Relations Admin EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:09 am

fiberwire wrote:
BlueMelon wrote:

Judging by Koho's post, I'd say he did, in fact, send him a PM.
he meant sending the PRA a PM.
Back to top Go down
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

PostSubject: Re: Player Relations Admin   Player Relations Admin EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:24 am

Koho, none of this is any of your business. You are not staff on Era and you have no business trying to involve yourself in every little situation.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Dedicated Forum Member
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Player Relations Admin   Player Relations Admin EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 10:16 am

Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/A.Stritts
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Player Relations Admin   Player Relations Admin EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:07 am

Tim_Rocks wrote:
Koho, none of this is any of your business. You are not staff on Era and you have no business trying to involve yourself in every little situation.

He pays to play.
Back to top Go down
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

PostSubject: Re: Player Relations Admin   Player Relations Admin EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:51 am

Booger Scelus wrote:
Tim_Rocks wrote:

He pays to play.

Quote :
You are not staff on Era and you have no business trying to involve yourself in every little situation.

Players should not have to worry abut what goes on in the staff team.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Player Relations Admin   Player Relations Admin EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:52 am

BlueMelon wrote:
Booger Scelus wrote:
Tim_Rocks wrote:

He pays to play.

Quote :
You are not staff on Era and you have no business trying to involve yourself in every little situation.

When it affects the quality of the product they pay for I think they do.
Back to top Go down
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

PostSubject: Re: Player Relations Admin   Player Relations Admin EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 12:09 pm

Considering katbot has nothing to do with development, your point about quality has nothing to do with this.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Player Relations Admin   Player Relations Admin EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 12:11 pm

Tim_Rocks wrote:
Considering katbot has nothing to do with development, your point about quality has nothing to do with this.

You just inadvertently stated that your PR team is worthless to the quality and experience of the game. gj d0g
Back to top Go down
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

PostSubject: Re: Player Relations Admin   Player Relations Admin EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 12:13 pm

I mentioned development and quality which is game content. Katbot is in charge of the PR team not content.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Player Relations Admin   Player Relations Admin EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 12:30 pm

Tim_Rocks wrote:
I mentioned development and quality which is game content. Katbot is in charge of the PR team not content.

Did I mention content? No. Content is not the only part of the game. The community and the PRs are a big part, and if that's not being done very well then what am I paying for Smile
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBob
Committed Forum Member
MonkeyBob

PostSubject: Re: Player Relations Admin   Player Relations Admin EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 12:33 pm

You pay to play the game, sure. That doesn't mean you are involved with staff affairs. Whether we add or remove a staff member, that does not affect the quality of the game itself and thus it isn't your business.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Experienced Forum Member
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Player Relations Admin   Player Relations Admin EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 12:37 pm

I only paid once for this game. chicka chicka yeah
Back to top Go down
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

PostSubject: Re: Player Relations Admin   Player Relations Admin EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:08 pm

Future reference, if you think a member of the Era staff team is interfering with the quality of the game you pay for, please send a in-game support ticket (F11) where we can deal with the problem in a organised and logical manner.

Anything that happens on RC is staff business, not yours.
Back to top Go down
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

PostSubject: Re: Player Relations Admin   Player Relations Admin EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:46 pm

Hold on a fucking second, i was making a point on how corrupt our PRA is. He's a tool and i'll keep giving you guys evidence of that.

Create a ticket. Tell me another joke, it'll either not be read or the famous line, ''I'll speak to him''.

He's our player relations admin and i pay to play this game, i don't find it comfortable that Katbout is our PRA.

Another thing, if you have a problem of discussion unofficial subjects then i suggest not coming on here. That is all.
Back to top Go down
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

PostSubject: Re: Player Relations Admin   Player Relations Admin EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:15 am

If you want a problem fixed,
support@graalonline.com or use the in-game support system.

Creating a thread here doesn't do anything.
Back to top Go down
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

PostSubject: Re: Player Relations Admin   Player Relations Admin EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:15 am

BlueMelon wrote:
If you want a problem fixed,
support@graalonline.com or use the in-game support system.

Creating a thread here doesn't do anything.

Who said i haven't already contacted those guys? I made this thread simply and only because i want people to see how corrupt our PRA is and wanted to see people's views on it.

We are all aware that we can contact people about it. You don't need to keep reminding us.

This is a forum, places for debates and opinions. Should i add, it's also the unofficial forum which you seem to forget. You prefer the official ways? Then stick with the official forum.
Back to top Go down
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

PostSubject: Re: Player Relations Admin   Player Relations Admin EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:15 am

You have not pointed out anything in the thread that would hint to any abuse. There was a mis-understanding that you don't need to worry about.
Back to top Go down
The_Federov
Dedicated Forum Member
The_Federov

PostSubject: Re: Player Relations Admin   Player Relations Admin EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:58 am

BlueMelon wrote:
Booger Scelus wrote:
Tim_Rocks wrote:

He pays to play.

Quote :

We shouldn't? When half of them are unfit, and abusive, we should know. Like, I'd NEVER own a business while Exolia is around, he likes to take stuff, it matters to the players because when staff change, rules change. I've lost items on numorous occations due to the 'rules' not meaning shit, and the PR's doing what they want. Some PRA's wouldn't let that of gone down, some will. It matter's to us players, and every staff member was just a regular player at some point.
Back to top Go down
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

PostSubject: Re: Player Relations Admin   Player Relations Admin EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:12 am

As OP mentioned, its internal staff affairs.
Back to top Go down
The_Federov
Dedicated Forum Member
The_Federov

PostSubject: Re: Player Relations Admin   Player Relations Admin EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:22 am

BlueMelon wrote:

It may be, but I don't like how you guys play with people, even your own staff. You guy's will literally fire each other for speaking out against how you guys run stuff. You all ban who you don't like (I was banned for calling Jess a bitch, not a nice thing to say, but she had her filters set to those settings, When you act like that you deserve the name calling Smile )
Back to top Go down
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

PostSubject: Re: Player Relations Admin   Player Relations Admin EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:27 am

BlueMelon wrote:

Honestly though, do you think i care that Zoo got treated like that? Well i actually do as hes a good guy, though anybody else probably not.

My point is simple and just showing people proof of how you get treated when hired, so therefor the players of era have every right to know what way staff treat you when they hire you.

Right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Player Relations Admin   Player Relations Admin Empty

Back to top Go down

Player Relations Admin

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next