Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Player Tutorial Suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fidel Castro

New Player Tutorial Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: New Player Tutorial Suggestions   New Player Tutorial Suggestions EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 7:03 am

Hey all,

We're looking to create a tutorial to help newer players get on their feet in Era. I was wondering what troubles you all had as new players and what you think might be helpful in this tutorial for a new player to Era. All suggestions are appreciated!
Back to top Go down
Scoper
Committed Forum Member
Scoper

PostSubject: Re: New Player Tutorial Suggestions   New Player Tutorial Suggestions EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:28 am

teach them:
-how to use unstick me
-how to open the playerlist
-how to send a pm
-how to hotkey a weapon
-how to use inventory
Back to top Go down
The_Federov
Dedicated Forum Member
The_Federov

PostSubject: Re: New Player Tutorial Suggestions   New Player Tutorial Suggestions EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 1:10 pm

I know my opinion is probably worth nothing around here, but I might as well give a few idea's. I think that making good use of some sort of target practice, would be good. Or finish one of those Baddies Hachi had and make a spar? Many new players quit because they cant defend themselves. People in the past just made the weapons better, rather than the players. I could throw some more stuff out there but like I said, my opinion isn't really of value.
Back to top Go down
Tom133t
Experienced Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: New Player Tutorial Suggestions   New Player Tutorial Suggestions EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 1:14 pm

I often see noobs who are straight-up hydrocephalic. They don't know how to chat, equip weapons, or even open doors. Help these people, because if they can't leave the hospital, then I can't kill them. Maybe add a GUI system that leads them around the GMAP, introducing them to the mines, the hospital, and shit. Like a little navigational arrow. Give them a noob-treat when they get there, like a mining drill, a trial AK, or bandages or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Player Tutorial Suggestions   New Player Tutorial Suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

New Player Tutorial Suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Era Forum  :: Era Discussion :: Suggestions-