Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Zeross
Dedicated Forum Member

Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items   Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:16 am

Booger Scelus wrote:
Zeross wrote:

One, as I keep purporting, I go Peyton Manning here, no-huddle writing. I just throw whatever's on the dome, its an insubstantial forum with retards that probably couldn't argue their right to oxygen.

Anywho, generalizations do not necessarily fit (matter of perspective) most of the population in actuality. Nine times out of 10, generalizations are wrong, so its dumb to make them anyway.

Why?

Pay attention, pewee. i.e. Every Asian I've ran into was awesome at math. Therefore, if you're Asian, you're most likely good at math.

While that may have been true in his lifetime, it may not be the case in reality at all. These and inaccurate analysis's like these get flung around on a daily base by many "people" in our society for a vast multitude of negative reasons.

The moral of the story? Generalizations are retarded. Therefore, I didn't expect anyone of you retards to use them (imagine that).

Oh well, perhaps I was giving Tk more credit than he deserved.

Lastly,
rofl. The day I allocate an ounce of my time in meeting someone over the internet to fight them is the day I lose all respect for myself.
Again, being conservative, I'd outputting effort without any reasonable return. That would just be retarded.
Not to mention, you're not exactly the poster boy for Planet Fitness. You look like you'd die of a heart-attack mid-way through.

However, if my response is disappointing, you can always get off on that so-called video of me.
For more realism, you can print out a copy of my graal character's head and post it on the person's head and go bananas bro (if you haven't already tried this).

Let's get this straight. You're abandoning your previous claims and now just saying that Tk's generalization was retarded. Since you used that generalization, which was retarded in the first place, to make a specific claim, you must be retarded as well. Looks like you just lost your oxygen. Also, if you can't see in the picture, I'm pretty fuckin' white. As for the return, yeah you wouldn't gain much except a lot of bruises and hopefully some cracked ribs.

Maybe its the lawyer in me, but you don't seem to have very good comprehension skills =[.

I never abandoned my claim nor did I ever hint at that.
I basically stated that I presumed Tk's statement was a claim and not a generalization because, simply, I didn't think he was that retarded.

That sets the stage for Tk to clarify, was it a stupid claim or an absolutely retarded generalization?

You're just as wrong as me to presume that it was a generalization, it very well may have been a claim.
The main difference between a claim and a generalization is that people investigate claims before giving them any substance (unlike generalizations).

All I did was presume it was a claim (not a retarded generalization), and decided to logically test it.
You presumed it wasn't and decided it shouldn't be tested.

The only failing thing in my methodology is me presuming it to be a claim, but then again, most people could recant their fail claims and call them generalizations. So, meh, I could be as wrong as most academics. Our bad.

At the end of the day, you've literally accomplished nothing; kuddos.

At your "broken ribs" comment, uh... I seriously doubt that it would go down as you describe it. Yet, I really don't care man... I mean, I really really don't care.

Since I don't care, I'll let you go on purporting this false UFC Fighter image of yourself and pretend like I never saw your profile picture which looks more like a KFC Dieter; but that's neither here nor there.

And shut me up? Nigga please. You haven't even presented enough substance to be allowed to continue talking.

Back to top Go down
The_Federov
Dedicated Forum Member
The_Federov

PostSubject: Re: Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items   Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:17 pm

Zeross wrote:
Booger Scelus wrote:
Zeross wrote:

One, as I keep purporting, I go Peyton Manning here, no-huddle writing. I just throw whatever's on the dome, its an insubstantial forum with retards that probably couldn't argue their right to oxygen.

Anywho, generalizations do not necessarily fit (matter of perspective) most of the population in actuality. Nine times out of 10, generalizations are wrong, so its dumb to make them anyway.

Why?

Pay attention, pewee. i.e. Every Asian I've ran into was awesome at math. Therefore, if you're Asian, you're most likely good at math.

While that may have been true in his lifetime, it may not be the case in reality at all. These and inaccurate analysis's like these get flung around on a daily base by many "people" in our society for a vast multitude of negative reasons.

The moral of the story? Generalizations are retarded. Therefore, I didn't expect anyone of you retards to use them (imagine that).

Lastly,
rofl. The day I allocate an ounce of my time in meeting someone over the internet to fight them is the day I lose all respect for myself.
Again, being conservative, I'd outputting effort without any reasonable return. That would just be retarded.
Not to mention, you're not exactly the poster boy for Planet Fitness. You look like you'd die of a heart-attack mid-way through.

However, if my response is disappointing, you can always get off on that so-called video of me.
For more realism, you can print out a copy of my graal character's head and post it on the person's head and go bananas bro (if you haven't already tried this).

Let's get this straight. You're abandoning your previous claims and now just saying that Tk's generalization was retarded. Since you used that generalization, which was retarded in the first place, to make a specific claim, you must be retarded as well. Looks like you just lost your oxygen. Also, if you can't see in the picture, I'm pretty fuckin' white. As for the return, yeah you wouldn't gain much except a lot of bruises and hopefully some cracked ribs.

Maybe its the lawyer in me, but you don't seem to have very good comprehension skills =[.

I basically stated that I presumed Tk's statement was a claim and not a generalization because, simply, I didn't think he was that retarded.

That sets the stage for Tk to clarify, was it a stupid claim or an absolutely retarded generalization?

You're just as wrong as me to presume that it was a generalization, it very well may have been a claim.
The main difference between a claim and a generalization is that people investigate claims before giving them any substance (unlike generalizations).

All I did was presume it was a claim (not a retarded generalization), and decided to logically test it.

The only failing thing in my methodology is me presuming it to be a claim, but then again, most people could recant their fail claims and call them generalizations. So, meh, I could be as wrong as most academics. Our bad.

At your "broken ribs" comment, uh... I seriously doubt that it would go down as you describe it. Yet, I really don't care man... I mean, I really really don't care.

Since I don't care, I'll let you go on purporting this false UFC Fighter image of yourself and pretend like I never saw your profile picture which looks more like a KFC Dieter; but that's neither here nor there.

And shut me up? Nigga please. You haven't even presented enough substance to be allowed to continue talking.

grandpa will how come when I call a black kid a nigger at school, as a joke he shoots me, and you just ignore it when booger says it.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items   Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:16 pm

Zeross wrote:
Booger Scelus wrote:
Zeross wrote:

Why?

Lastly,

I hate reading everything you say for it to just contain something that could be efficiently stated in 2 sentences. You made a mistake, you hinted at admitting it, but instead just avoided everything I said and made another claim.
Back to top Go down
fiberwire
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items   Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:28 pm

Being concise isn't really what Wil does.
Back to top Go down
bloodykiller
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items   Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:14 am

Zeross wrote:

what? i forgot what we were debating and i can't be bothered to read all those paragraphs xD
Back to top Go down
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

PostSubject: Re: Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items   Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:25 am

bloodykiller wrote:
Zeross wrote:

what? i forgot what we were debating and i can't be bothered to read all those paragraphs xD

I think its clear who won that "debate" then :p
Back to top Go down
Zeross
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items   Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 5:34 am

BlueMelon wrote:
bloodykiller wrote:
Zeross wrote:

Indeed.

@Booger:

Well, conciseness (not sure if that's even a word lol) is a matter of perspective.
People often times misconstrue your statements when you are not present, therefore I seek to cover all bases when I make a statement.

If you notice, this concept is often times applied to laws/legality. The law seeks to state exactly what it means (impossible to do, but makes a firm attempt) and cover all loopholes. Often times (especially in contract law) this is difficult to do in a concise manner, so everything seems extensive... but its really not.

In short, I'm concise in that I say all that I need to say as accurate and in as few words as I perceive possible.

Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items   Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 5:45 am

Zeross wrote:
BlueMelon wrote:
bloodykiller wrote:
Zeross wrote:

Indeed.

@Booger:

Well, conciseness (not sure if that's even a word lol) is a matter of perspective.
People often times misconstrue your statements when you are not present, therefore I seek to cover all bases when I make a statement.

If you notice, this concept is often times applied to laws/legality. The law seeks to state exactly what it means (impossible to do, but makes a firm attempt) and cover all loopholes. Often times (especially in contract law) this is difficult to do in a concise manner, so everything seems extensive... but its really not.

In short, I'm concise in that I say all that I need to say as accurate and in as few words as I perceive possible.

You'll say over 9000 words and get 1 point across. You don't cover any bases you cover 1. That's exactly what I was saying. See how I did that in 2 sentences?
Back to top Go down
fiberwire
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items   Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 8:34 am

Zeross wrote:
BlueMelon wrote:
bloodykiller wrote:
Zeross wrote:

Indeed.

@Booger:

I equate your long, drawn-out responses to EULA's and ToS's that people just skip reading and click accept when they're signing up for something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items   Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7