Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Zeross
Dedicated Forum Member

Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items   Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 6:22 am

bloodykiller wrote:
what i meant is that nobody on era is pro when they're under 2k hours
don't be fooled by pro trials with 100hours, they're always good players on other accounts

Your claim (alternative hypothesis):
No one below 2,000 hours is "pro" (Good). (Not Good if < 2,000 Hours)

This means the null hypothesis is: You must be above 2,000 hours to be "pro" (Good).
(Good (can be at least) if > or = 2,000 Hours).

I fail to reject your null hypothesis because I became extremely good at roughly 750 hours.
Secondly, FatalityZ is a good player and has far below 2,000 hours.
Lastly, you're far above that limit and you're still shit.
To be quite honest, he's far better than you (no lie).

In summation, since the null hypothesis cannot be rejected (Good must be > or = 2,000 hours), there isn't enough evidence to support your claim. Therefore, shut the fuck up you idiot.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items   Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:07 am

Zeross wrote:
bloodykiller wrote:
don't be fooled by pro trials with 100hours, they're always good players on other accounts

This means the null hypothesis is: You must be above 2,000 hours to be "pro" (Good).

I fail to reject your null hypothesis because I became extremely good at roughly 750 hours.

In summation, since the null hypothesis cannot be rejected (Good must be > or = 2,000 hours), there isn't enough evidence to support your claim. Therefore, shut the fuck up you idiot.

Your scientific approach at this is still bullshit. look at how many hours fatal has on iera then open your mouth. He understands the concepts and physics of the game. Also, your deduced hypothesis is complete and utter bullshit
Back to top Go down
The_Federov
Dedicated Forum Member
The_Federov

PostSubject: Re: Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items   Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:15 am

What I really don't like is that every time there is a good trial/ new player, they're ALWAYS either me or Wil, Me because I've got a lot of accounts, or Wil because he's good. Seriously guys... Wil won't actively play on more than one account at a time, and as for me, I won't pay for any more Gold Subscriptions...
Back to top Go down
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

PostSubject: Re: Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items   Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:29 am

The_Federov wrote:
What I really don't like is that every time there is a good trial/ new player, they're ALWAYS either me or Wil, Me because I've got a lot of accounts, or Wil because he's good. Seriously guys... Wil won't actively play on more than one account at a time, and as for me, I won't pay for any more Gold Subscriptions...

HEY, don't forget about me, I've killed three people on a trial account before. I don't like how the trial ak hits 15 though, that was a disappointment.
Back to top Go down
The_Federov
Dedicated Forum Member
The_Federov

PostSubject: Re: Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items   Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:13 am

Tim_Rocks wrote:
The_Federov wrote:

HEY, don't forget about me, I've killed three people on a trial account before. I don't like how the trial ak hits 15 though, that was a disappointment.

Than make it hit 20? I guess that makes it the AK, but than again it only lasts for 25 hours, maybe lower the amount, give a warning, but buff it to 20 damage.

Or make it last 15 minutes and make it a 200 damage Mp5 Navy at old stats.
Back to top Go down
bloodykiller
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items   Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:25 am

Zeross wrote:
bloodykiller wrote:

u were good at 750hrs cuz when u had that much gametime nobody had over 3k hours or so and 750hrs were quite a lot relative to other players. i was already good at less than 1k hours too..i was already joining gangs at 200-300hours and this was 05 (not like now, when pigs and horses are allowed to join gangs) but i'm talking about now
btw if fatality is the nub in ur family, i sparred him various times and never lost, so u must consider me very highly
Back to top Go down
Zeross
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items   Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:33 am

Booger Scelus wrote:
Zeross wrote:
bloodykiller wrote:

Your scientific approach at this is still bullshit. look at how many hours fatal has on iera then open your mouth. He understands the concepts and physics of the game. Also, your deduced hypothesis is complete and utter bullshit

Oh, it is?
Display how/why.

Also, Tk's argument was made prevalent to Era, only.
There isn't enough substance in the argument to include iEra.

Anyways, Tk:
Shut up, you've always been trash and always will be.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items   Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:47 am

Zeross wrote:

Oh, it is?
Display how/why.

Anyways, Tk:

Here's how I know and you don't so sit down, shut up, and listen. I am a scientist, you're a lawyer. My job, to prove legit points, your's, to spew bullshit and prove that people that really did something didn't. What other substance does there need to be. The kid probably has over 1.5k hours on iEra which makes his total experience on this kind of game more than someone that just starts an account for PC. He knows the basic idea of gangs, money making, and pking. Also, there is no saying that Tk will never "get good" by your standards even though in reality he is one of the better players on the server according to his stats. You can't refute that unless you're just using opinion and if you introduce opinion into an argument of facts, then you're just loading your argument with fallacies. You don't know the future, you're just someone trying to become a lawyer that is better at an online game than MAYBE one thousand more people on the planet of over 6 billion, but oh yeah, you are god.
You make assumptions from his statements. He made general statements you turned them into specific boundaries. He never said people would be good if they were above 2k hours. There are plenty of people with more than 2k hours that are complete and total shit, and they'll admit it. You have no evidence to support your counter claim to a claim Tk never made, just generalized. So next time, read carefully like you keep telling Fiberwyre, then open your big lips. You stepped into the wrong domain here, so sit your ass out before I make more of a mockery of your argumentative skills when it comes to hypotheses and claims.

tl;dr
Wil is a dumbass because he twisted Tk's words into a claim that he could easily refute using his own opinions. AKA a fallacy clusterfuck.
Back to top Go down
The_Federov
Dedicated Forum Member
The_Federov

PostSubject: Re: Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items   Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:06 am

Booger Scelus wrote:
Zeross wrote:

Oh, it is?
Display how/why.

Anyways, Tk:

Here's how I know and you don't so sit down, shut up, and listen. I am a scientist, you're a lawyer. My job, to prove legit points, your's, to spew bullshit and prove that people that really did something didn't. What other substance does there need to be. The kid probably has over 1.5k hours on iEra which makes his total experience on this kind of game more than someone that just starts an account for PC. He knows the basic idea of gangs, money making, and pking. Also, there is no saying that Tk will never "get good" by your standards even though in reality he is one of the better players on the server according to his stats. You can't refute that unless you're just using opinion and if you introduce opinion into an argument of facts, then you're just loading your argument with fallacies. You don't know the future, you're just someone trying to become a lawyer that is better at an online game than MAYBE one thousand more people on the planet of over 6 billion, but oh yeah, you are god.
You make assumptions from his statements. He made general statements you turned them into specific boundaries. He never said people would be good if they were above 2k hours. There are plenty of people with more than 2k hours that are complete and total shit, and they'll admit it. You have no evidence to support your counter claim to a claim Tk never made, just generalized. So next time, read carefully like you keep telling Fiberwyre, then open your big lips. You stepped into the wrong domain here, so sit your ass out before I make more of a mockery of your argumentative skills when it comes to hypotheses and claims.

tl;dr
Wil is a dumbass because he twisted Tk's words into a claim that he could easily refute using his own opinions. AKA a fallacy clusterfuck.

Yo you assumin his lips big cuz he black doe?
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items   Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:07 am

The_Federov wrote:

Yo you assumin his lips big cuz he black doe?

I assume big lips when the density of someone's thoughts is low. Like if you just talk a lot and say basically nothing you have big lips. And yeah, he is black.
Back to top Go down
bloodykiller
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items   Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:31 pm

it's unfortunate how a nigger's brain isn't proportional to his lips/dick
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items   Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:02 pm

bloodykiller wrote:
it's unfortunate how a nigger's brain isn't proportional to his lips/dick

The average of black men's penises is bigger, doesn't mean they are all bigger. There are people that have to even out the average Wink
Back to top Go down
Zeross
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items   Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:51 pm

Booger Scelus wrote:
Zeross wrote:

Oh, it is?
Display how/why.

Anyways, Tk:

tl;dr

I'm going for the jugular, again.

Listen here and pay close attention munchkin... y'ready?
Tk's claim was: No one below 2,000 hours is good. (X < 2,000 hours = Bad Player)
As I keep purporting, claim has a counterclaim tied into it.

The counter claim to his was: You must be at least 2,000 hours to be good. (X > / or = 2,000 Hours = To Be Good Player)

I never stated that he said that once you hit 2,000 hours, you were good; you twit.
I stated that his claim was an individual's hours must be > or = to 2,000 hours in order to have a chance of being good.

In which he is false, there are people (FatalityZ / me) who are or were under that limit when they were good.
Since this is true, that means his claim is false (in a statistical setting, I realize I've skipped several steps such as collecting of data, appropriate averages, calculation of z score, calculation of p, comparing it to alpha and etc.. but that would just be over extensive).

Understand? Nimrod?

Alright, moving on.

Tk's initial argument encompassed just ERA, not iEra, not mydaddylovesEra, not New Era Fitteds, just ERA.
Therefore, I'm not going to inject anything more into his argument, BUT ERA.
In which, FatalityZ does not reach the 2,000 hour requirement he purported. Okay, idiot?

Secondly, measuring of how good you are is quite frankly, not doable by any other means but opinions on Era.
Statistics are easily rigged and one can easily acquire "good" stats without having the skill to back it up.
Therefore, how good an individual is on Era is normally decided by how the Erian society perceives him. Their perceptions of his consistency, how challenging he is, and etc...

Basically, if I had 0 kills and 0 deaths, I'd still be the best player on Era.
Therefore, his stats are thrown out of the window; they are, by no way, tied to your level of skill.

We're back to square one, only way to prove it, is to see him in action... in which, whenever we do (or at least I), he dies. Got me, munchkin?

Want to prove me wrong?
You and him can 2v1 spar me, I'd kick both your asses, at the same time.

Any who, I don't make assumptions, not directly at least.
Back to top Go down
bloodykiller
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items   Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:19 pm

learn to read, when u had 750hours being good was way easier since every1 on the server had way less hours therefore less practice. i too was good with way less than 2k hours, but "good" back then would translate to "mediocre" now. for example ur skill level at 750hrs was prolly like fatalityz's skill level now (pretty mediocre)
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items   Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:38 pm

Zeross wrote:

Tk's claim was: No one below 2,000 hours is good. (X < 2,000 hours = Bad Player)

The counter claim to his was: You must be at least 2,000 hours to be good. (X > / or = 2,000 Hours = To Be Good Player)

I never stated that he said that once you hit 2,000 hours, you were good; you twit.
I stated that his claim was an individual's hours must be > or = to 2,000 hours in order to have a chance of being good.

In which he is false, there are people (FatalityZ / me) who are or were under that limit when they were good.
Since this is true, that means his claim is false (in a statistical setting, I realize I've skipped several steps such as collecting of data, appropriate averages, calculation of z score, calculation of p, comparing it to alpha and etc.. but that would just be over extensive).

Understand? Nimrod?

Alright, moving on.

Tk's initial argument encompassed just ERA, not iEra, not mydaddylovesEra, not New Era Fitteds, just ERA.
In which, FatalityZ does not reach the 2,000 hour requirement he purported. Okay, idiot?

Secondly, measuring of how good you are is quite frankly, not doable by any other means but opinions on Era.
Statistics are easily rigged and one can easily acquire "good" stats without having the skill to back it up.
Therefore, how good an individual is on Era is normally decided by how the Erian society perceives him. Their perceptions of his consistency, how challenging he is, and etc...

Therefore, his stats are thrown out of the window; they are, by no way, tied to your level of skill.

We're back to square one, only way to prove it, is to see him in action... in which, whenever we do (or at least I), he dies. Got me, munchkin?

Want to prove me wrong?
You and him can 2v1 spar me, I'd kick both your asses, that comma shouldn't be there at the same time.

I bolded all of your incomplete sentences or dependent clauses that you tried to make independent. If you want to be a lawyer, you should try and be more professional in your writing. Also, you didn't read anything I said. You made a claim for him based on the generalization he made. Generalizations are not claims, they are rough estimates or statements that fit most (<see that word) of the population being discussed. I don't believe anyone has claimed that Tk "sucks" other than you of course. I never said that I could prove you wrong, I'm just stating that the claim you made from Tk's generalization was in fact not at all representative of what he was trying to say. Next time read what I say carefully (preaching to the preacher himself here) and deduce an argument. Don't just say the same thing that I already refuted, makes you look like a moron that has no other arguments, which you obviously don't. You just seem to think that calling me twit, nimrod, munchkin, or other childish names makes you look like the tough guy here. So how about I get big kid on it, stupid nigger. If you want to prove anything to me, make a fucking mature argument that actually supports what I refuted. Then, if it's actually good I'll feel inclined to talk intellectually with you, I don't really like talking to stupid fuckers like you. Again, you do seem to be the king of an online game, but if you'd like to meet in real life I could absolutely make arrangements to beat your ass. Don't worry, we can do it in a building without stairs.
Back to top Go down
Zeross
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items   Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 5:31 pm

Booger Scelus wrote:
Zeross wrote:

Understand? Nimrod?

Alright, moving on.

Want to prove me wrong?
You and him can 2v1 spar me, I'd kick both your asses, that comma shouldn't be there at the same time.

I bolded all of your incomplete sentences or dependent clauses that you tried to make independent. If you want to be a lawyer, you should try and be more professional in your writing. Also, you didn't read anything I said. You made a claim for him based on the generalization he made. Generalizations are not claims, they are rough estimates or statements that fit most (<see that word) of the population being discussed. I don't believe anyone has claimed that Tk "sucks" other than you of course. I never said that I could prove you wrong, I'm just stating that the claim you made from Tk's generalization was in fact not at all representative of what he was trying to say. Next time read what I say carefully (preaching to the preacher himself here) and deduce an argument. Don't just say the same thing that I already refuted, makes you look like a moron that has no other arguments, which you obviously don't. You just seem to think that calling me twit, nimrod, munchkin, or other childish names makes you look like the tough guy here. So how about I get big kid on it, stupid nigger. If you want to prove anything to me, make a fucking mature argument that actually supports what I refuted. Then, if it's actually good I'll feel inclined to talk intellectually with you, I don't really like talking to stupid fuckers like you. Again, you do seem to be the king of an online game, but if you'd like to meet in real life I could absolutely make arrangements to beat your ass. Don't worry, we can do it in a building without stairs.

One, as I keep purporting, I go Peyton Manning here, no-huddle writing. I just throw whatever's on the dome, its an insubstantial forum with retards that probably couldn't argue their right to oxygen.

Anywho, generalizations do not necessarily fit (matter of perspective) most of the population in actuality. Nine times out of 10, generalizations are wrong, so its dumb to make them anyway.

Why?

Pay attention, pewee. i.e. Every Asian I've ran into was awesome at math. Therefore, if you're Asian, you're most likely good at math.

While that may have been true in his lifetime, it may not be the case in reality at all. These and inaccurate analysis's like these get flung around on a daily base by many "people" in our society for a vast multitude of negative reasons.

The moral of the story? Generalizations are retarded. Therefore, I didn't expect anyone of you retards to use them (imagine that).

Oh well, perhaps I was giving Tk more credit than he deserved.

Lastly,
rofl. The day I allocate an ounce of my time in meeting someone over the internet to fight them is the day I lose all respect for myself.
Again, being conservative, I'd outputting effort without any reasonable return. That would just be retarded.
Not to mention, you're not exactly the poster boy for Planet Fitness. You look like you'd die of a heart-attack mid-way through.

However, if my response is disappointing, you can always get off on that so-called video of me.
For more realism, you can print out a copy of my graal character's head and post it on the person's head and go bananas bro (if you haven't already tried this).
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items   Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:59 am

Zeross wrote:

One, as I keep purporting, I go Peyton Manning here, no-huddle writing. I just throw whatever's on the dome, its an insubstantial forum with retards that probably couldn't argue their right to oxygen.

Anywho, generalizations do not necessarily fit (matter of perspective) most of the population in actuality. Nine times out of 10, generalizations are wrong, so its dumb to make them anyway.

Why?

Pay attention, pewee. i.e. Every Asian I've ran into was awesome at math. Therefore, if you're Asian, you're most likely good at math.

While that may have been true in his lifetime, it may not be the case in reality at all. These and inaccurate analysis's like these get flung around on a daily base by many "people" in our society for a vast multitude of negative reasons.

The moral of the story? Generalizations are retarded. Therefore, I didn't expect anyone of you retards to use them (imagine that).

Oh well, perhaps I was giving Tk more credit than he deserved.

Lastly,
rofl. The day I allocate an ounce of my time in meeting someone over the internet to fight them is the day I lose all respect for myself.
Again, being conservative, I'd outputting effort without any reasonable return. That would just be retarded.
Not to mention, you're not exactly the poster boy for Planet Fitness. You look like you'd die of a heart-attack mid-way through.

However, if my response is disappointing, you can always get off on that so-called video of me.
For more realism, you can print out a copy of my graal character's head and post it on the person's head and go bananas bro (if you haven't already tried this).

Let's get this straight. You're abandoning your previous claims and now just saying that Tk's generalization was retarded. Since you used that generalization, which was retarded in the first place, to make a specific claim, you must be retarded as well. Looks like you just lost your oxygen. Also, if you can't see in the picture, I'm pretty fuckin' white. As for the return, yeah you wouldn't gain much except a lot of bruises and hopefully some cracked ribs.
Back to top Go down
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

PostSubject: Re: Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items   Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:18 am

I find it so funny when someone brings the "I could kick your ass IRL COME AT ME BRO" argument
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items   Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:31 am

BlueMelon wrote:
I find it so funny when someone brings the "I could kick your ass IRL COME AT ME BRO" argument

I only bring it up when gravity+stairs has already done the task. It's a humbling moment when something that's not static can kick your ass.
Back to top Go down
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

PostSubject: Re: Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items   Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:45 am

Booger Scelus wrote:
BlueMelon wrote:

I only bring it up when gravity+stairs has already done the task. It's a humbling moment when something that's not static can kick your ass.

First of all, why would one think that's Wil? Because of his race? Because "someone" said it was? I could easily find a video of someone, fighting someone else and claim it to be anyone that doesn't show face to the internet. Secondly, who cares if that is Wil, it still does not belong on the forums and you're being a dick for posting such a thing.

Seriously you are showing a great sign of human weakness if you have no iner-game arguments that you need to bring out the alpha male side to a online game.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items   Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:51 am

BlueMelon wrote:
Booger Scelus wrote:
BlueMelon wrote:

First of all, why would one think that's Wil? Because of his race? Because "someone" said it was? I could easily find a video of someone, fighting someone else and claim it to be anyone that doesn't show face to the internet. Secondly, who cares if that is Wil, it still does not belong on the forums and you're being a dick for posting such a thing.

Seriously you are showing a great sign of human weakness if you have no iner-game arguments that you need to bring out the alpha male side to a online game.

How am I being a dick for putting someone that's talking more shit than anyone in their place. I honestly thought you were a good guy melon, not some dick rider. Guess everyone's wrong at some point.
Back to top Go down
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

PostSubject: Re: Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items   Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 4:00 am

Booger Scelus wrote:
BlueMelon wrote:
Booger Scelus wrote:
BlueMelon wrote:

How am I being a dick for putting someone that's talking more shit than anyone in their place. I honestly thought you were a good guy melon, not some dick rider. Guess everyone's wrong at some point.

Posting a video of someone getting pounded is un-related to the thread it was posted in. And if you think I'm a bad guy for speaking my opinion on that, call you whatever you want I couldn't care less. I also though you were a cool dude until I see you speak on the forums saying you can beat shit in real life and posting un-related arguments (ie, the video)
Edit: This forum is about a 2D game, you don't need to put anyone in there place. Admit to loosing the argument, or find other ones to compete within the topic is all I'm saying. No one needs to insult anyone.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items   Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:39 am

BlueMelon wrote:

Posting a video of someone getting pounded is un-related to the thread it was posted in. And if you think I'm a bad guy for speaking my opinion on that, call you whatever you want I couldn't care less. I also though you were a cool dude until I see you speak on the forums saying you can beat shit in real life and posting un-related arguments (ie, the video)
Edit: This forum is about a 2D game, you don't need to put anyone in there place. Admit to loosing the argument, or find other ones to compete within the topic is all I'm saying. No one needs to insult anyone.

How did I lose that argument? Take your own advice from that last sentence.
Back to top Go down
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

PostSubject: Re: Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items   Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:43 am

Booger Scelus wrote:
BlueMelon wrote:

How did I lose that argument? Take your own advice from that last sentence.

I wasn't speaking to you directly, but to everyone posting un-related nonsense. (Yes I agree, this is pretty offtopic myself)
Back to top Go down
The_Federov
Dedicated Forum Member
The_Federov

PostSubject: Re: Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items   Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:10 am

I will strait up go ham on all of yous if yous keep talkn smack
wurd of east side
swag
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items   Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next