Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Show Our Staff Some Love

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

Show Our Staff Some Love - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Our Staff Some Love   Show Our Staff Some Love - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 3:39 pm

Guy's cut the bullshit, he was sharing his opinion and if you don't like it then that's fine but let's not hate on each other.
Back to top Go down
http://graalera.omgforum.net
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Show Our Staff Some Love   Show Our Staff Some Love - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:14 pm

Wow......like wow wtf? I never knew that there were people that likes to try and piss people off. Didn't get enough attention from someone or you all just naturally ignorant?
Back to top Go down
Tom133t
Experienced Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Show Our Staff Some Love   Show Our Staff Some Love - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:26 pm

Kenji wrote:
Wow......like wow wtf? I never knew that there were people that likes to try and piss people off. Didn't get enough attention from someone or you all just naturally ignorant?

Your avatar picture is really cool. That hat is so sweet, bro.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Show Our Staff Some Love   Show Our Staff Some Love - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:42 pm

Tom133t wrote:
Well thank you.
Back to top Go down
Tom133t
Experienced Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Show Our Staff Some Love   Show Our Staff Some Love - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:44 pm

Kenji wrote:
Tom133t wrote:
Well thank you.

No, I was just joking. You look like a dirty pig-fucker, and therefore I don't like you very much.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Show Our Staff Some Love   Show Our Staff Some Love - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:48 pm

Tom133t wrote:
No, I was just joking. You look like a dirty pig-fucker, and therefore I don't like you very much.

That was old. by the way, your insults are pitiful and useless to me. I seen worst. You barely scuffed the surface of my tolerance.
Back to top Go down
Tom133t
Experienced Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Show Our Staff Some Love   Show Our Staff Some Love - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:53 pm

Kenji wrote:
Tom133t wrote:

That was old. by the way, your insults are pitiful and useless to me. I seen worst. You barely scuffed the surface of my tolerance.

Phew, at least your tolerance is intact. I wish the same could be said of your ragged, flapping asshole. Then maybe you wouldn't have perma-fart.
(P.S., it was caused by foreign-object insertion, not legitimate butt-lovin')
Back to top Go down
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

PostSubject: Re: Show Our Staff Some Love   Show Our Staff Some Love - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 4:06 pm

#ethug
Back to top Go down
Tom133t
Experienced Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Show Our Staff Some Love   Show Our Staff Some Love - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 4:07 pm

Undoubtedly.
Era is where I troll xD
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Show Our Staff Some Love   Show Our Staff Some Love - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 4:13 pm

Tom133t wrote:
Phew, at least your tolerance is intact. I wish the same could be said of your ragged, flapping asshole. Then maybe you wouldn't have perma-fart.

Is that it? Could you try harder?
Back to top Go down
Tom133t
Experienced Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Show Our Staff Some Love   Show Our Staff Some Love - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 4:16 pm

Kenji wrote:
Tom133t wrote:

Is that it? Could you try harder?

Can you promise not to kill yourself if I do? 'Cause that would make me feel really bad. Kind of.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Show Our Staff Some Love   Show Our Staff Some Love - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 4:19 pm

Tom133t wrote:
Can you promise not to kill yourself if I do? 'Cause that would make me feel really bad. Kind of.

Kill myself? Just cause someone made me mad over the internet? Do you understand how fucking stupid and pitiful that sounds?

You sir, have to be the internet's worst ignorant moron.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Show Our Staff Some Love   Show Our Staff Some Love - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 4:21 pm

Who's stupider, the one making someone mad over the internet or the one falling for it?
Back to top Go down
Tom133t
Experienced Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Show Our Staff Some Love   Show Our Staff Some Love - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 4:23 pm

Kenji wrote:
Tom133t wrote:

Kill myself? Just cause someone made me mad over the internet? Do you understand how fucking stupid and pitiful that sounds?

You sir, have to be the internet's worst ignorant moron.

That's fine, at least you called me "sir". That's all that I really ask for from somebody who I'm buttfucking.

Also, to answer your question Booger: The person who's falling for it.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Show Our Staff Some Love   Show Our Staff Some Love - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 4:47 pm

What? the simple and basic troll over the internet? To have a pointless conversation which the person? I know of that shit.

Booger, why don't you do us all a favor and shut the fuck up.
Back to top Go down
Tom133t
Experienced Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Show Our Staff Some Love   Show Our Staff Some Love - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 4:59 pm

Kenji wrote:
What? the simple and basic troll over the internet? To have a pointless conversation which the person? I know of that shit.

Go beat off into a sock, eat some Spaghetti-O's, and calm the fuck down Mr. Big-pants. You gotta get up early in the morning to go clean the bathrooms at Taco Bell.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Show Our Staff Some Love   Show Our Staff Some Love - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 5:34 pm

Kenji wrote:

So you're talking to him and bitching at him for what reason? To give him exactly what he wants? Who's simple now lol
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Show Our Staff Some Love   Show Our Staff Some Love - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 9:00 pm

Yet again, you still ain't trying.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Show Our Staff Some Love   Show Our Staff Some Love - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 9:01 pm

That doesn't even make sense.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Show Our Staff Some Love   Show Our Staff Some Love - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 9:07 pm

Tom133t wrote:
Go beat off into a sock, eat some Spaghetti-O's, and calm the fuck down Mr. Big-pants. You gotta get up early in the morning to go clean the bathrooms at Taco Bell.

Lol Taco Bell. I work on Semi's making $18.00 an hour, 12 hours for 4 days per week. Bringing home like $800.00 a week. So don't compare me to your job you uneducated moron.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Show Our Staff Some Love   Show Our Staff Some Love - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 9:08 pm

Booger wrote:
That doesn't even make sense.

Nothing makes sense to you. Just shut the fuck up.
Back to top Go down
bennyburrito
Committed Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Show Our Staff Some Love   Show Our Staff Some Love - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:03 am

Tom133t wrote:
Kenji wrote:

hahahahahaha. dude you just detailed my life to a T
Back to top Go down
WillaDiaz
Committed Forum Member
WillaDiaz

PostSubject: Re: Show Our Staff Some Love   Show Our Staff Some Love - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:36 am

Hey guys! I just made $2,357.63 this week alone by just doing some online surveys! I think you guys should give it a try!

www.ripoffscamsurvey.com
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Show Our Staff Some Love   Show Our Staff Some Love - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 4:54 am

Kenji wrote:
Tom133t wrote:

Lol Taco Bell. I work on Semi's making $18.00 an hour, 12 hours for 4 days per week. Bringing home like $800.00 a week. So don't compare me to your job you uneducated moron.

I make more than that going to school. I think you should stop acting so high and mighty when your job probably required some like trade school or something. $800 a week isn't exactly something a big boy should be proud of. I know I'd be a lot happier if I made more than 40k a year xD elephant
Back to top Go down
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

PostSubject: Re: Show Our Staff Some Love   Show Our Staff Some Love - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:00 pm

When exactly am I getting my dick sucked?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show Our Staff Some Love   Show Our Staff Some Love - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Show Our Staff Some Love

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next