Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Show Our Staff Some Love

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
DooM NCR

DooM NCR

Show Our Staff Some Love Empty
PostSubject: Show Our Staff Some Love   Show Our Staff Some Love EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 6:44 pm

We have all this hate going twords eras staff and yet the people hating dont do one bit of shit to contribute to era. its the staff who does all the hard work. so why not show some respect for them?
Back to top Go down
ultimose

ultimose

PostSubject: Re: Show Our Staff Some Love   Show Our Staff Some Love EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 7:01 pm

That's because a good amount of players don't appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
DooM NCR

DooM NCR

PostSubject: Re: Show Our Staff Some Love   Show Our Staff Some Love EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 7:31 pm

ultimose wrote:
That's because a good amount of players don't appreciate it.
sad isnt it?
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Show Our Staff Some Love   Show Our Staff Some Love EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 4:32 am

Someone's looking to get hired.
Back to top Go down
Pro

Pro

PostSubject: Re: Show Our Staff Some Love   Show Our Staff Some Love EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 5:24 am

I'll just put it here since nobody will probably do it.

You are an asslicker, everytime I see you you are licking a staff's ass.

And show love to the Staff?

Ever since I got unbanned all I have seen is abuse and power thirsty people.

All the guns, whats up with that for instance?

Not to mention the Guitar. A overpowered guitar that shoots bullets, throws some weird grenade and simply just screwing Era from behind.

If the Staff really think this is the solution to all the problems, I don't know what has gotten into them.

No. We don't need to show any love. They need to start re-thinking, they need to listen to the actual players who has been around for years.

This goes out to nobody in personal, so please don't get butthurt reading this.

I just think that the team is thinking in the wrong direction.

Although sure there has been great things done, and many thanks and much appreciation we/i do really have for this.
Back to top Go down
Logababy

PostSubject: Re: Show Our Staff Some Love   Show Our Staff Some Love EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 5:49 am

You must be kidding, everyone appreciates the staff that actually DO something and do it right. As for the staff that don't do anything or a just plain retarded that's when the hate starts to roll in.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Show Our Staff Some Love   Show Our Staff Some Love EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 5:54 am

Logababy wrote:
You must be kidding, everyone appreciates the staff that actually DO something and do it right. As for the staff that don't do anything or a just plain retarded that's when the hate starts to roll in.

Unfortunately the latter outweighs the prior.
Back to top Go down
DooM NCR

DooM NCR

PostSubject: Re: Show Our Staff Some Love   Show Our Staff Some Love EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 5:59 am

Booger wrote:
Someone's looking to get hired.
in all honesty no. i dont want to be because i wouldnt have the time for it. i just see alot of hate twords our staff and i want them to see there is still some appreciation for what they do
Back to top Go down
DooM NCR

DooM NCR

PostSubject: Re: Show Our Staff Some Love   Show Our Staff Some Love EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 6:01 am

Logababy wrote:
ive been seeing alot of hate for the good staff lately. who do u consider good on eras team?
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Show Our Staff Some Love   Show Our Staff Some Love EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 6:03 am

Good staff (in my honest opinion):
BlueMelon
Zach
Jess
Timmy
Alf
Scoper
KatBot (he's getting more active, does shit, and always answers my tickets so no real complaints anymore)
Reese
GeorgeC
Fidel
Back to top Go down
Logababy

PostSubject: Re: Show Our Staff Some Love   Show Our Staff Some Love EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 6:49 am

DooM NCR wrote:

ive been seeing alot of hate for the good staff lately. who do u consider good on eras team?

Your grammar really frustrates me.

Here you go though.

Klayton
BlueMelon
Fewynchan
Scoper
George
Gear
Mercy
Lusty
Joker
Back to top Go down
DooM NCR

DooM NCR

PostSubject: Re: Show Our Staff Some Love   Show Our Staff Some Love EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:56 pm

all the people on both ur lists i agree with as well. one more person that i dont see is rayman. he does a good job at helping people out and hes pretty respectable twords others.
Back to top Go down
DooM NCR

DooM NCR

PostSubject: Re: Show Our Staff Some Love   Show Our Staff Some Love EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:57 pm

Logababy wrote:
DooM NCR wrote:

Your grammar really frustrates me.

Here you go though.

Klayton
BlueMelon
Fewynchan
Scoper
George
Gear
Mercy
Lusty
Joker
Well ive been spelling like this via text/internet ever since i got a phone. I mean, I can spell everything I say correctly and spell words like you right. its just a habit of mine to type like this on the internet
Back to top Go down
Logababy

PostSubject: Re: Show Our Staff Some Love   Show Our Staff Some Love EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 2:32 pm

DooM NCR wrote:
all the people on both ur lists i agree with as well. one more person that i dont see is rayman. he does a good job at helping people out and hes pretty respectable twords others.

That's your opinion, want to hear my opinion about Rayman1?
He's an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Tom133t
Experienced Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Show Our Staff Some Love   Show Our Staff Some Love EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 4:23 pm

Shut up Doom, go make me some waffles before I rip off your cock and throw it in a river.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Show Our Staff Some Love   Show Our Staff Some Love EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 5:11 pm

Logababy wrote:
DooM NCR wrote:

He's an idiot.

Rayman1 is honestly just a stupid person. He also doesn't do his job or help noobs. Just idles on tag then herps and derps when someone asks for help. Also, it's not hard to have good grammar when you're on a keyboard. God forbid you take a few more keystrokes to look like someone who is actually literate.
Back to top Go down
DooM NCR

DooM NCR

PostSubject: Re: Show Our Staff Some Love   Show Our Staff Some Love EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 5:52 pm

Booger wrote:
Logababy wrote:
DooM NCR wrote:

He's an idiot.

Rayman1 is honestly just a stupid person. He also doesn't do his job or help noobs. Just idles on tag then herps and derps when someone asks for help. Also, it's not hard to have good grammar when you're on a keyboard. God forbid you take a few more keystrokes to look like someone who is actually literate.
u dont hear me complaining about the way u do things now do ya? so why let something soo small such as the way i type on the internet let it affect u?
Back to top Go down
ultimose

ultimose

PostSubject: Re: Show Our Staff Some Love   Show Our Staff Some Love EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 5:53 pm

Rayman helped me, more than enough times. He responds to my pms unlike some other prs that don't respond ever. I mean I could at least be given a pm saying please wait a second I am dealing with something.
Back to top Go down
DooM NCR

DooM NCR

PostSubject: Re: Show Our Staff Some Love   Show Our Staff Some Love EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 5:55 pm

Tom133t wrote:
Shut up Doom, go make me some waffles before I rip off your cock and throw it in a river.
u can stop with the lame insults now. ull never be half the man ur mother is
Back to top Go down
DooM NCR

DooM NCR

PostSubject: Re: Show Our Staff Some Love   Show Our Staff Some Love EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 5:57 pm

ultimose wrote:
Rayman helped me, more than enough times. He responds to my pms unlike some other prs that don't respond ever. I mean I could at least be given a pm saying please wait a second I am dealing with something.
i agree with u on that one. and plus, who the hell would just want to sit on era helping people out all day? im sure prs wanna have fun and just talk with friends too. i bet the prs get alot of pms every day with the same shit. "when will the pawn shop get back. herp a derp" that kind of crap.
Back to top Go down
Tom133t
Experienced Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Show Our Staff Some Love   Show Our Staff Some Love EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 2:32 am

DooM NCR wrote:
Tom133t wrote:

Come on Doom, use your grammar like the therapist taught you! You can do it, buddy! Don't make us put you back on the meds.
Back to top Go down
DooM NCR

DooM NCR

PostSubject: Re: Show Our Staff Some Love   Show Our Staff Some Love EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 10:43 am

Tom133t wrote:
DooM NCR wrote:
Tom133t wrote:

Come on Doom, use your grammar like the therapist taught you! You can do it, buddy! Don't make us put you back on the meds.
what car do u drive dude? a short bus?
Back to top Go down
fiberwire
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Show Our Staff Some Love   Show Our Staff Some Love EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 1:35 pm

I don't think they let actual mentally handicapped people drive the short bus.
Back to top Go down
Tom133t
Experienced Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Show Our Staff Some Love   Show Our Staff Some Love EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 4:57 pm

DooM NCR wrote:
Tom133t wrote:
DooM NCR wrote:
Tom133t wrote:

A Hyundai. You're not allowed in it, because you'll get shit on the seats.
Back to top Go down
DooM NCR

DooM NCR

PostSubject: Re: Show Our Staff Some Love   Show Our Staff Some Love EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:17 pm

Tom133t wrote:
DooM NCR wrote:
Tom133t wrote:
DooM NCR wrote:
Tom133t wrote:

A Hyundai. You're not allowed in it, because you'll get shit on the seats.
u get shit on the seats??? do u even wipe bro? and i found ur car dude. roflmao
Show Our Staff Some Love CC-50-006-800
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show Our Staff Some Love   Show Our Staff Some Love Empty

Back to top Go down

Show Our Staff Some Love

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next