Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What happened to our PSA?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Clark Griswold

Clark Griswold

What happened to our PSA? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What happened to our PSA?   What happened to our PSA? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 7:44 am

Jess wrote:
Clark id love for you to reveal your actual in-game now.

Clearly youre using a false name to hide.

You must be the smartest person in the world. Tell me again how you're so observant.
Back to top Go down
Ocelot's Mom

Ocelot's Mom

PostSubject: Re: What happened to our PSA?   What happened to our PSA? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 1:04 pm

Ocelot wrote:
lol okay so by being the personification of the type of people being laughed at on this forum, you're trolling successfully... how? i make it about 3 words in and just start laughing, guy

Oh you, my sweet little baby boy. When are you bringing your new man over? You told me three times about how you met the man of your dreams, so when do I get to meet him? I am really excited about this, just don't let the neighbors see him. I can't stand the embarrassment of them knowing I raised a homosexual.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: What happened to our PSA?   What happened to our PSA? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 1:05 pm

Clark Griswold wrote:
Jess wrote:
Clark id love for you to reveal your actual in-game now.

Clearly youre using a false name to hide.

You must be the smartest person in the world. Tell me again how you're so observant.

You're doing it wrong.
Downvote.
Back to top Go down
Logababy

PostSubject: Re: What happened to our PSA?   What happened to our PSA? - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 6:30 pm

Clark Griswold wrote:
I don't understand this post. As far as PSA goes, nobody ever really does work in that position. The past few have done literally nothing. So you say you did all this work motivating the player services to work... Sure so you did the job assigned to you, then cried when you weren't recognized. Look at the past few PSA's, Logababy = unrecognized sure didn't do much, Zach! = Did a pretty decent amount of dev work, didn't do player services stuff though. Wasn't recognized. Naack = Didn't really do a lot, he was alright though. Unrecognized. Zeus = Did dev work and managed Era Dev quite well when Alfonso was around. He did a great job, still not recognized.

None of them even cared if they were recognized or appreciated. Someone is just full of themselves here. All I really ever saw you do was sit around and jail people for stupid reasons. I 100% support your firing.

How would you know how much work they did? Question
I dedicated myself being staff on Era and I'll have you know I did a LOT of work, whether it was checking logs, solving cases, helping out player related jobs, anything. You're a moron for assuming things. I don't know nor care who you are, if you were staff at the time me being PSA, you still wouldn't know how much work I put in to it.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: What happened to our PSA?   What happened to our PSA? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 8:23 am

Loga was best PSA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happened to our PSA?   What happened to our PSA? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What happened to our PSA?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Era Forum  :: Era Discussion :: Era Community Discussion-