Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What happened to our PSA?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Steve Butabi

Steve Butabi

What happened to our PSA? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What happened to our PSA?   What happened to our PSA? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:05 am

Hey, Jess, just wanted to ask you something. What's up?! You wanna dance?
Back to top Go down
Negrodamus

Negrodamus

PostSubject: Re: What happened to our PSA?   What happened to our PSA? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:06 am

I ain't eva seen Jess do jack shit 'cept sit around and act like she was important.
Back to top Go down
Sinkler

Sinkler

PostSubject: Re: What happened to our PSA?   What happened to our PSA? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:09 am

SpongeBob RoundPants wrote:

Just go buy some Gucci/LV handbags and threaten to burn them unless he fires Tim.
Question

lol
Back to top Go down
The_Federov
Dedicated Forum Member
The_Federov

PostSubject: Re: What happened to our PSA?   What happened to our PSA? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 1:35 pm

I hate you Jess, but on a professional note you did get shit done, and if you truely said I should get the auction money (Even though you didn't consult the GBA so you're getting no respect for it) Thank you. As of my ban, it was truely because the whole staff team hates me, the Globals are even ignoring me, Gabe posts in this thread but doesn't deal with the false ban I was given.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Experienced Forum Member
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: What happened to our PSA?   What happened to our PSA? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 1:49 pm

The_Federov wrote:
I hate you Jess, but on a professional note you did get shit done, and if you truely said I should get the auction money (Even though you didn't consult the GBA so you're getting no respect for it) Thank you. As of my ban, it was truely because the whole staff team hates me, the Globals are even ignoring me, Gabe posts in this thread but doesn't deal with the false ban I was given.
I don't hate you.
Back to top Go down
The_Federov
Dedicated Forum Member
The_Federov

PostSubject: Re: What happened to our PSA?   What happened to our PSA? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 1:55 pm

Frankie wrote:
The_Federov wrote:
I don't hate you.

You don't, but that's because you're turning over a new leaf. When I was like 10, I had a party and you told the whole party we were becoming a gang, than the day you had planned for us to become a gang you said "I hate french people" And France was the name of my party. Now, I don't know if gangs was even part of your job, I just remember getting excited and brain storming with my squad of little kids on what our theme would be, just to have my dreams crushed. I thank you for it though, was the first time Oppression was tossed into my face, and I was forced to deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Clark Griswold

Clark Griswold

PostSubject: Re: What happened to our PSA?   What happened to our PSA? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 1:59 pm

I hate you all equally.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Experienced Forum Member
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: What happened to our PSA?   What happened to our PSA? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 1:59 pm

The_Federov wrote:
Frankie wrote:
The_Federov wrote:
I don't hate you.

You don't, but that's because you're turning over a new leaf. When I was like 10, I had a party and you told the whole party we were becoming a gang, than the day you had planned for us to become a gang you said "I hate french people" And France was the name of my party. Now, I don't know if gangs was even part of your job, I just remember getting excited and brain storming with my squad of little kids on what our theme would be, just to have my dreams crushed. I thank you for it though, was the first time Oppression was tossed into my face, and I was forced to deal with it.
wait what? I don't recall ever telling a party I would upgrade them to a gang.
Back to top Go down
The_Federov
Dedicated Forum Member
The_Federov

PostSubject: Re: What happened to our PSA?   What happened to our PSA? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 2:00 pm

Frankie wrote:
The_Federov wrote:
Frankie wrote:
The_Federov wrote:
I don't hate you.

Years years years ago. It was on my other account, Mofgod. I remember it too vividly, and the members of the party that I still talk to, all remember it as well.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Experienced Forum Member
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: What happened to our PSA?   What happened to our PSA? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 3:52 pm

The_Federov wrote:
Frankie wrote:
The_Federov wrote:
Frankie wrote:
The_Federov wrote:
I don't hate you.

Years years years ago. It was on my other account, Mofgod. I remember it too vividly, and the members of the party that I still talk to, all remember it as well.
I won't deny the fact that I was an asshole back in the day, but I really do not think that was me, haha. who knows.

but yes, I came back to the staff team this time around with a completely different attitude compared to how I acted in the past. It's only been a few years but I've surely done a lot of growing up within that time.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: What happened to our PSA?   What happened to our PSA? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 5:37 pm

Frankie I've known you to be a nice soft kid, no homo.

You've never been the douchebag type. But then again I knew a different person back in the day. You had a lot of anger to throw out back then, if you were a douche to most people back then it was most likely because of the stuff you had going on (during the time we became friends).
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Experienced Forum Member
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: What happened to our PSA?   What happened to our PSA? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:24 am

Blaze wrote:
Frankie I've known you to be a nice soft kid, no homo.

You've never been the douchebag type. But then again I knew a different person back in the day. You had a lot of anger to throw out back then, if you were a douche to most people back then it was most likely because of the stuff you had going on (during the time we became friends).
now that I think about it, you're right. I'm not going to rely on excuses because nothing justifies the way I treated certain people in the past, even if it is just a game. I never acted like that towards people in real life and everyone is a human being behind their character. anyone that was friends with me knew I was a chill dude, but I had the tendency to take things way too personally which is why I held a lot of grudges against people.

but I did have a lot going on in my life at the time. I won't bother with a sob story, but those days are over and I have grown up and moved on.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Committed Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: What happened to our PSA?   What happened to our PSA? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 3:49 pm

This got way out of hand.

As much as i still stand by what i said, it's not me to write shit like this out.

Everyone knows the story anyways, I don't think much more needs to be said.
Back to top Go down
Clark Griswold

Clark Griswold

PostSubject: Re: What happened to our PSA?   What happened to our PSA? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:04 pm

It only got out of hand because you made it get out of hand. You got fired and made a huge deal out of it, yet nobody really cares. Staff will continue to push on with their business and release new content. You were 110% replaceable. You don't see all the other people who got fired making a huge deal out of it. This was just a publicity stunt. Who are you Charlie Sheen? ....Women.
Back to top Go down
I am me
Dedicated Forum Member
I am me

PostSubject: Re: What happened to our PSA?   What happened to our PSA? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:11 pm

Charlie Sheen has a new TV show.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1986770/
Back to top Go down
Steve Butabi

Steve Butabi

PostSubject: Re: What happened to our PSA?   What happened to our PSA? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:45 pm

Clark Griswold wrote:
It only got out of hand because you made it get out of hand. You got fired and made a huge deal out of it, yet nobody really cares. Staff will continue to push on with their business and release new content. You were 110% replaceable. You don't see all the other people who got fired making a huge deal out of it. This was just a publicity stunt. Who are you Charlie Sheen? ....Women.

Hey! That's my girl friend you're talking about! And I don't know if I can handle what you're saying right now, it's just way too much for me. We had sex and it was beautiful and I cried the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: What happened to our PSA?   What happened to our PSA? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:51 pm

Still counts.
Back to top Go down
Clark Griswold

Clark Griswold

PostSubject: Re: What happened to our PSA?   What happened to our PSA? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:51 pm

Steve Butabi wrote:
Clark Griswold wrote:

Hey! That's my girl friend you're talking about! And I don't know if I can handle what you're saying right now, it's just way too much for me. We had sex and it was beautiful and I cried the whole time.

Don't allow sex to blind you from the fact that Jess wasn't an amazing staff member. Or even that great of one.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: What happened to our PSA?   What happened to our PSA? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 6:36 pm

Clark Griswold wrote:

Don't allow sex to blind you from the fact that Jess wasn't an amazing staff member. Or even that great of one.

Sex can blind you if you don't have proper eye-protection. Just ask Helen Keller.

Was that too fucked up? Allow me to introduce myself. Richard Dickson is the name, fuckin' shit up is my game. Now, who wants to ride a dick... SON.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Committed Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: What happened to our PSA?   What happened to our PSA? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 1:42 am

Clark id love for you to reveal your actual in-game now.

Clearly youre using a false name to hide.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: What happened to our PSA?   What happened to our PSA? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:18 am

Who really cares. If he doesn't even want to reveal himself on an online game or even on the internet than he must have issues.
Back to top Go down
Ocelot

Ocelot

PostSubject: Re: What happened to our PSA?   What happened to our PSA? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 5:23 am

Jess wrote:

cowardice is the currency of era these days m'dear

it's like everyone's in a contest to be a bigger pussy than the next guy
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: What happened to our PSA?   What happened to our PSA? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 5:53 am

Ocelot wrote:

That would explain why I'm always so poor in Era.
Back to top Go down
Ocelot's Mom

Ocelot's Mom

PostSubject: Re: What happened to our PSA?   What happened to our PSA? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 7:05 am

Ocelot wrote:
Jess wrote:

Now sunny boy, what have I taught as you were growing up? We don't put others down in my house. This is a Christian home and I can sense your negativity from up stairs in my bible room. You better stop it before I kick you and your boyfriend out of the basement. 
Back to top Go down
Ocelot

Ocelot

PostSubject: Re: What happened to our PSA?   What happened to our PSA? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 7:35 am

lol okay so by being the personification of the type of people being laughed at on this forum, you're trolling successfully... how? i make it about 3 words in and just start laughing, guy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happened to our PSA?   What happened to our PSA? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What happened to our PSA?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Era Forum  :: Era Discussion :: Era Community Discussion-