Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What happened to our PSA?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

What happened to our PSA? Empty
PostSubject: What happened to our PSA?   What happened to our PSA? EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 7:31 am

So, what's the new story?

Back to top Go down
http://graalera.omgforum.net
Frankie
Experienced Forum Member
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: What happened to our PSA?   What happened to our PSA? EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 8:10 am

he pays for the game guys he deserves to know.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Committed Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: What happened to our PSA?   What happened to our PSA? EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 8:31 am

I was demoted to PR then I quit.

Last edited by Jess on Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: What happened to our PSA?   What happened to our PSA? EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 9:58 am

Jess actually did shit. She truly did manage, even if some of us thought she was a bitch, we wouldn't say it or we'd get 14 day bans for sexual harassment. Everyone makes mistakes, but this was pretty much bullshit. Tried warning you Jess. We'll have to speak about this sometime. Add me on skype or facebook.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cristopher.swain
Back to top Go down
fiberwire
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: What happened to our PSA?   What happened to our PSA? EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:39 pm

Cry about it.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: What happened to our PSA?   What happened to our PSA? EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 2:15 pm

Yo: to my nigga Jess, fuck em yo.

You took away Tim's masculinity, which wasn't hard but it happened. I haven't been back long enough to really know just how much work you did but you already have an army on Era with shields and shit. So people on Era are very fuckin' upset.

In fact you should use this speech:

Look, fuck you, fuck the plane you flew in on, fuck dem shoes, fuck dem socks with the bells on it, fuck yo fairy ass faggot accent, fuck dem cigars, fuck yo yuck mouth teeth, fuck yo hair piece, fuck yo chocolate, fuck Guy Ritchie, fuck Prince William, fuck the Queen. This is Era, my president is soft and my Mp5 is Black, now get the fuck outta Doughnut Squad and if I see you in the streets I'ma slap the shit outta you.

P.S: eat a bag of baby dicks.

Just remember, game recognize game, and the PWA/Manager and buttbuddies are looking kinda unfamiliar right now.

Also: this is a prime example of what she SHOULD be fired for. Just FYI. Come see me at Era, Robocop300/Blaze. Fuck at me son.
Back to top Go down
fiberwire
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: What happened to our PSA?   What happened to our PSA? EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 2:38 pm

Go ahead and ask her what she did.
Back to top Go down
Chris

PostSubject: Re: What happened to our PSA?   What happened to our PSA? EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:20 pm

I don't know what happened, so I'm judging no one on this particular incident, but it's always a shame to see staff (and former staff) at each others' throats. Unfortunately, this is what happens when the staff team isn't managed properly and tensions are allowed to grow unchecked.

A lot of problems could be resolved if Graal players were willing to assume good faith and have actual discussions rather than just slamming the metaphorical door.
Back to top Go down
Fewyn

PostSubject: Re: What happened to our PSA?   What happened to our PSA? EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 1:24 am

THANK FUCKING GOD JESS IS GONE

you are a currpt and bised bitch and finally u was fired for it i can do nothing but thank jesus.

What happened to our PSA? 2ziahbq
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Dedicated Forum Member
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: What happened to our PSA?   What happened to our PSA? EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 4:24 am

Pretty sure Jess did more work typing that storybook than Zach has in his entire tenure as staff.

I guess if there was one main reason I don't play anymore, it would probably be the management. Like Booger said, many of us could've told you this was bound to happen if you didn't play into their puppeteer style staff team.

Bye Jess.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/A.Stritts
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: What happened to our PSA?   What happened to our PSA? EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 4:28 am

The funny thing is, Gabriel actually wanted to talk to me about recent events: basically threatening me to not put pictures of tim up anywhere because if they got out i'd get globalled like jkl and other things. Then he asked why I didn't like Tim, and I said because he can't manage for shit, and Gabriel did his obvious "well can you explain that?"

Anyone with the actual time and dedication to do something and describe how shitty of a manager Tim is (manager, not developer) go ahead and email it to gabe, because I'd rather watch it burn than try to get my point across with someone that will twist my words and just try to make me give up.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Dedicated Forum Member
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: What happened to our PSA?   What happened to our PSA? EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 4:30 am

Booger Scelus wrote:
The funny thing is, Gabriel actually wanted to talk to me about recent events: basically threatening me to not put pictures of tim up anywhere because if they got out i'd get globalled like jkl and other things. Then he asked why I didn't like Tim, and I said because he can't manage for shit, and Gabriel did his obvious "well can you explain that?"

Anyone with the actual time and dedication to do something and describe how shitty of a manager Tim is (manager, not developer) go ahead and email it to gabe, because I'd rather watch it burn than try to get my point across with someone that will twist my words and just try to make me give up.

Just go buy some Gucci/LV handbags and threaten to burn them unless he fires Tim.
Question
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/A.Stritts
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: What happened to our PSA?   What happened to our PSA? EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 4:32 am

Tempted, but I don't think Era is even worth the hundreds I'd have to spend.
Back to top Go down
Zeross
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: What happened to our PSA?   What happened to our PSA? EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 5:40 am

Booger Scelus wrote:

Next time he skypes you or something, add me to the call. I always enjoy making him look like an idiot; its soothing.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: What happened to our PSA?   What happened to our PSA? EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 6:41 am

I don't think you were on, but I'll make sure to do that next time haha
Back to top Go down
Fewyn

PostSubject: Re: What happened to our PSA?   What happened to our PSA? EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 8:14 am

SpongeBob RoundPants wrote:
Pretty sure Jess did more work typing that storybook than Zach has in his entire tenure as staff.

I guess if there was one main reason I don't play anymore, it would probably be the management. Like Booger said, many of us could've told you this was bound to happen if you didn't play into their puppeteer style staff team.

Bye Jess.

How did jess do any work as a PSA really explain that to me its not hard to tell people what to do she was a lazy cunt and needed to be fired.

and as far as booger your a moron. i cant really say anything else because that says it all.
Back to top Go down
Fewyn

PostSubject: Re: What happened to our PSA?   What happened to our PSA? EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 8:16 am

Blaze wrote:
Yo: to my nigga Jess, fuck em yo.

You took away Tim's masculinity, which wasn't hard but it happened. I haven't been back long enough to really know just how much work you did but you already have an army on Era with shields and shit. So people on Era are very fuckin' upset.

In fact you should use this speech:

Look, fuck you, fuck the plane you flew in on, fuck dem shoes, fuck dem socks with the bells on it, fuck yo fairy ass faggot accent, fuck dem cigars, fuck yo yuck mouth teeth, fuck yo hair piece, fuck yo chocolate, fuck Guy Ritchie, fuck Prince William, fuck the Queen. This is Era, my president is soft and my Mp5 is Black, now get the fuck outta Doughnut Squad and if I see you in the streets I'ma slap the shit outta you.

P.S: eat a bag of baby dicks.

Just remember, game recognize game, and the PWA/Manager and buttbuddies are looking kinda unfamiliar right now.

Also: this is a prime example of what she SHOULD be fired for. Just FYI. Come see me at Era, Robocop300/Blaze. Fuck at me son.

and blaze fyi the shields where made as a troll gg tho
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: What happened to our PSA?   What happened to our PSA? EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 8:47 am

it seems someone doesn't like jess.
Back to top Go down
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

PostSubject: Re: What happened to our PSA?   What happened to our PSA? EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 8:51 am

Fewyn wrote:
SpongeBob RoundPants wrote:

Bye Jess.

How did jess do any work as a PSA really explain that to me its not hard to tell people what to do she was a lazy cunt and needed to be fired.

and as far as booger your a moron. i cant really say anything else because that says it all.

I'm not taking sides or anything. Though i don't know how you can say she didn't do any work when you have only been active not even a week now Fewyn?

Most PSA work wouldn't get noticed as it's all behind the scenes work. I'm not saying she did a good job and did work, that i do not know. Only staff can answer that.

Back to top Go down
Fewyn

PostSubject: Re: What happened to our PSA?   What happened to our PSA? EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 8:56 am

[/quote] I'm not taking sides or anything. Though i don't know how you can say she didn't do any work when you have only been active not even a week now Fewyn?

Most PSA work wouldn't get noticed as it's all behind the scenes work. I'm not saying she did a good job and did work, that i do not know. Only staff can answer that.

[/quote]

first off if anyone asked for the ginger kids information we would have said so 2nd i came on era atleast once or twice a week just because i dont play era every day like you koho dosent mean i dont know whats going on with era.and 3rd explain to me what jess did "BEHIND" the scenes.
Back to top Go down
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

PostSubject: Re: What happened to our PSA?   What happened to our PSA? EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 9:01 am

Fewyn wrote:
Quote :
I'm not taking sides or anything. Though i don't know how you can say she didn't do any work when you have only been active not even a week now Fewyn?

first off if anyone asked for the ginger kids information we would have said so 2nd i came on era atleast once or twice a week just because i dont play era every day like you koho dosent mean i dont know whats going on with era.and 3rd explain to me what jess did "BEHIND" the scenes.

That's my point, i don't know what she did behind the scenes and neither do you? That's why i'm saying how can you say she didn't do anything. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jess
Committed Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: What happened to our PSA?   What happened to our PSA? EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 9:10 am

Fewy i love you Razz

Even 5 years later and youre still giving me a hard time haha. After so long knowing you I just dont even care Razz

In thread related news, I really wish i wasn't so friendly with everyone on RC. Otherwise I'd love to share the history logs i have.

The amount of PM's ive gotten from the other staff of "Ya management is a joke" or anything related to that is hilarious.

How Era can run when the entire staff team pretty much have no respect for Management is amazing. Hell keep pumping out the solo projects though. Oh wait Chris is gone after the achievement system, never mind.
Back to top Go down
fiberwire
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: What happened to our PSA?   What happened to our PSA? EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 9:16 am

I was just being sarcastic when I said "Cry about it."
Back to top Go down
Clark Griswold

Clark Griswold

PostSubject: Re: What happened to our PSA?   What happened to our PSA? EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 9:40 am

I don't understand this post. As far as PSA goes, nobody ever really does work in that position. The past few have done literally nothing. So you say you did all this work motivating the player services to work... Sure so you did the job assigned to you, then cried when you weren't recognized. Look at the past few PSA's, Logababy = unrecognized sure didn't do much, Zach! = Did a pretty decent amount of dev work, didn't do player services stuff though. Wasn't recognized. Naack = Didn't really do a lot, he was alright though. Unrecognized. Zeus = Did dev work and managed Era Dev quite well when Alfonso was around. He did a great job, still not recognized.

None of them even cared if they were recognized or appreciated. Someone is just full of themselves here. All I really ever saw you do was sit around and jail people for stupid reasons. I 100% support your firing.
Back to top Go down
fiberwire
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: What happened to our PSA?   What happened to our PSA? EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 9:51 am

^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happened to our PSA?   What happened to our PSA? Empty

Back to top Go down

What happened to our PSA?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Era Forum  :: Era Discussion :: Era Community Discussion-