Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Player Relations Admin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Federov
Dedicated Forum Member
The_Federov

Player Relations Admin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Relations Admin   Player Relations Admin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:35 am

Kohola_KinG wrote:
BlueMelon wrote:
As OP mentioned, its internal staff affairs.

Honestly though, do you think i care that Zoo got treated like that? Well i actually do as hes a good guy, though anybody else probably not.

My point is simple and just showing people proof of how you get treated when hired, so therefor the players of era have every right to know what way staff treat you when they hire you.

Right?

lol@people who think they'll get respect when they get hired. they're shooing away possible developers because the work enviorment is terrible.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Committed Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Player Relations Admin   Player Relations Admin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:37 am

Without discussing internal staff matters ill gladly explain what happened.

In short, Andre was fired. A mistake was made and corrected. I rehired Andre, gave him his rights back and also promoted him to Senior because he's really the last Veteran PR since we hired 6 new PR's.

Andre was rehired because he's a good PR and never been a problem. I'm not quite sure what everyone is upset about, a mistake was made and corrected.

The only thing i did wrong was not explain to him why he was promoted to senior Razz
Back to top Go down
The_Federov
Dedicated Forum Member
The_Federov

PostSubject: Re: Player Relations Admin   Player Relations Admin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:40 am

Jess wrote:
Without discussing internal staff matters ill gladly explain what happened.

In short, Andre was fired. A mistake was made and corrected. I rehired Andre, gave him his rights back and also promoted him to Senior because he's really the last Veteran PR since we hired 6 new PR's.

Andre was rehired because he's a good PR and never been a problem. I'm not quite sure what everyone is upset about, a mistake was made and corrected.

The only thing i did wrong was not explain to him why he was promoted to senior Razz

The problem, was that Repo was the senior, and the staff attempted to make Senior be higher if not as high as PRA (Even know it's clearly not) than you make another Senior, so it's confusing.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Dedicated Forum Member
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Player Relations Admin   Player Relations Admin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 4:08 am

The_Federov wrote:
they're shooing away possible developers because the work environment is terrible.

bom
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/A.Stritts
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Player Relations Admin   Player Relations Admin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:32 am

It does affect the game though
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Experienced Forum Member
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Player Relations Admin   Player Relations Admin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:40 am

Booger Scelus wrote:
BlueMelon wrote:
Booger Scelus wrote:
Tim_Rocks wrote:
Koho, none of this is any of your business. You are not staff on Era and you have no business trying to involve yourself in every little situation.

He pays to play.

Quote :
You are not staff on Era and you have no business trying to involve yourself in every little situation.

Players should not have to worry abut what goes on in the staff team.

When it affects the quality of the product they pay for I think they do.
I pay for a lot of things in life, but that doesn't grant me the knowledge of everything that goes on behind closed doors at whichever company I'm giving money to, correct?

I understand that anyone who pays for a product is obviously going to want the best quality product possible, but that doesn't mean everyone has the right to be involved with issues that staff wish to keep among themselves and not to the public.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Player Relations Admin   Player Relations Admin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 11:42 am

Frankie wrote:
Booger Scelus wrote:
BlueMelon wrote:
Booger Scelus wrote:
Tim_Rocks wrote:
Koho, none of this is any of your business. You are not staff on Era and you have no business trying to involve yourself in every little situation.

He pays to play.

Quote :
You are not staff on Era and you have no business trying to involve yourself in every little situation.

I pay for a lot of things in life, but that doesn't grant me the knowledge of everything that goes on behind closed doors at whichever company I'm giving money to, correct?

I understand that anyone who pays for a product is obviously going to want the best quality product possible, but that doesn't mean everyone has the right to be involved with issues that staff wish to keep among themselves and not to the public.

Is he asking to know everything? No.

Honestly, it's nice to have staff on this server. They don't get paid, and they do an ok job. Other than that, they have huge ego and think they're actually worth something. Really isn't much that separates a player and staff.
Back to top Go down
The_Federov
Dedicated Forum Member
The_Federov

PostSubject: Re: Player Relations Admin   Player Relations Admin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:39 pm

Booger Scelus wrote:
Frankie wrote:
Booger Scelus wrote:
BlueMelon wrote:
Booger Scelus wrote:
Tim_Rocks wrote:

He pays to play.

Quote :

Is he asking to know everything? No.

Honestly, it's nice to have staff on this server. They don't get paid, and they do an ok job. Other than that, they have huge ego and think they're actually worth something. Really isn't much that separates a player and staff.

What makes players differ from staff is a small fine line; We waste our time playing the game, they waste their time working on it.
Back to top Go down
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

PostSubject: Re: Player Relations Admin   Player Relations Admin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:44 pm

I wouldn't call it a waste if you enjoy what you are doing tbh
I do it as a hobby.
Back to top Go down
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

PostSubject: Re: Player Relations Admin   Player Relations Admin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:46 pm

BlueMelon wrote:
I do it as a hobby.

This.
Back to top Go down
The_Federov
Dedicated Forum Member
The_Federov

PostSubject: Re: Player Relations Admin   Player Relations Admin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:54 pm

BlueMelon wrote:
I do it as a hobby.

I always used that mentality, but I use to use this game because I was socially rejected, it just became my drug after I fixed my real life issues, should of been gone years ago. I don't really enjoy it anymore, but I think it's the same reason some people stay in bad relationships, you don't want to quit after you've invested sooo much time into something.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Player Relations Admin   Player Relations Admin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:56 pm

The_Federov wrote:
BlueMelon wrote:
I do it as a hobby.

I always used that mentality, but I use to use this game because I was socially rejected, it just became my drug after I fixed my real life issues, should of been gone years ago. I don't really enjoy it anymore, but I think it's the same reason some people stay in bad relationships, you don't want to quit after you've invested sooo much time into something.

Too fucking right. Even though now I actually have a life and this game is just shit lol might as well play WoW or Runescape where in the end my shit will actually be worth something.
Back to top Go down
The_Federov
Dedicated Forum Member
The_Federov

PostSubject: Re: Player Relations Admin   Player Relations Admin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:57 pm

Booger Scelus wrote:
The_Federov wrote:
BlueMelon wrote:
I do it as a hobby.

Too fucking right. Even though now I actually have a life and this game is just shit lol might as well play WoW or Runescape where in the end my shit will actually be worth something.

Yeah, I've got friends who pay for their college through runescape...
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Player Relations Admin   Player Relations Admin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:00 pm

The_Federov wrote:
Booger Scelus wrote:
The_Federov wrote:
BlueMelon wrote:
I do it as a hobby.

Yeah, I've got friends who pay for their college through runescape...

Yeah that would be pretty fucking nice. I should get back into that so I can start racking up some USD like that.
Back to top Go down
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

PostSubject: Re: Player Relations Admin   Player Relations Admin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:08 pm

I program/script/code for a hobby. And since my studies will have some programming aspects it has actually benefited me for the future aswell as personal enjoyment. If any of you know anything about programming, there are many different programming languages. All of them similar to one another. I took a course last semester and ace'd it because I already knew the content of the course! cheers

I help the server as a hobby, not as a "drug".
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Player Relations Admin   Player Relations Admin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:09 pm

I think you already said that
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Experienced Forum Member
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Player Relations Admin   Player Relations Admin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:33 pm

I make levels but I'm pursuing music in life. my graal hobby serves me no purpose in the future Sad
Back to top Go down
Zeross
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Player Relations Admin   Player Relations Admin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:40 pm

Prior to Graal, I was absolutely computer-stupid; even typing.
Due to Graal, I am now tech-savvy which has assisted me well in my college years. I've been able to accomplish many stylish presentations and etc. Although the styling of said presentations isn't related to Graal, my comfort with a computer overall, is.

I learned a few other tricks but I don't feel like going through a testimony.
Back to top Go down
The_Federov
Dedicated Forum Member
The_Federov

PostSubject: Re: Player Relations Admin   Player Relations Admin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:53 pm

Graal has defonitally helped me learn a few life lessons. I learned that some people just wish harm for you, most don't wish you to be successful, and that you're not allowed to talk on vent until your balls drop (Now we all use Skype, but we use to use vent.)
Back to top Go down
Zeross
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Player Relations Admin   Player Relations Admin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:54 pm

The_Federov wrote:
that you're not allowed to talk on vent until your balls drop

ROFLMAO! Good times man, woo. I hope Gabriel read that, haha.
Back to top Go down
I am me
Dedicated Forum Member
I am me

PostSubject: Re: Player Relations Admin   Player Relations Admin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:03 pm

The_Federov wrote:
(Now we all use Skype, but we use to use vent.)

We used to use Teamspeak, then Ventrillo came along and NOW everyone uses Skype. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The_Federov
Dedicated Forum Member
The_Federov

PostSubject: Re: Player Relations Admin   Player Relations Admin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:12 pm

I am me wrote:
The_Federov wrote:
(Now we all use Skype, but we use to use vent.)

We used to use Teamspeak, then Ventrillo came along and NOW everyone uses Skype. Very Happy

Yeah, but you think they would ever let me in stuff like that? I wasn't even pmed the vent info till I got recruiter in LC and we needed to talk during a raid.
Back to top Go down
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

PostSubject: Re: Player Relations Admin   Player Relations Admin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 4:57 pm

You might have seen a housefly, maybe even a super-fly, but I bet you ain't never seen a donkey fly!
Back to top Go down
I am me
Dedicated Forum Member
I am me

PostSubject: Re: Player Relations Admin   Player Relations Admin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:49 pm

I've seen a horse fly.
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBob
Committed Forum Member
MonkeyBob

PostSubject: Re: Player Relations Admin   Player Relations Admin - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 7:35 am

This whole argument is stupid. Seriously. Saying "I pay to play, therefore I should be involved in staff affairs." is like saying "I bought an iPhone, therefore I work for apple." NO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Player Relations Admin   Player Relations Admin - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Player Relations Admin

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next