Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm resigning.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

I'm resigning. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm resigning.   I'm resigning. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:45 am

Starkmalark is mad
Back to top Go down
Ocelot

Ocelot

PostSubject: Re: I'm resigning.   I'm resigning. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:43 am

BlueMelon wrote:
Starkmalark is mad
fake names = classic madz
Back to top Go down
Chris

PostSubject: Re: I'm resigning.   I'm resigning. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:51 pm

Starkmalark wrote:
I also enjoy how you seem to do more PR work than anything, and when you do develop, 5% like it, 45% don't give a fuck, and 50% absolutely think its shit.

Because apparently Developer means, ET, GP, and every other staff position.

Normally I wouldn't even grace this with a response, but now that others have broached it:

I think we both know what this is about and why you're posting with a fake name. Recently, I've jailed only one person. I'll leave it up to the reader to guess the relation between the poster and the person who was jailed.

You're right that I've been a pretty busy PR. In fact, in the past week, I've
  • Jailed one person.
  • Banned 0 people.
  • Disconnected 2 people.

Handling that much PR work doesn't leave a lot of time for development-related tasks. As you can see, I haven't been very productive in the past week:
  • Made changes to scripts on 219 different instances (this doesn't include updating the same script multiple times in a row; that number would be 982) -- that's 86 different scripts
  • Made changes to 41 different files (mostly levels and graphics)
  • Handled 27 different support tickets

I think it's pretty obvious that I spend more time doing PR work than I do developing. I'm actually going to speak to Tim later and talk about a transfer from the development department to the PR team.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Committed Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: I'm resigning.   I'm resigning. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 5:23 pm

I'd be really shocked if Chris suddenly started dealing with PR related shit.

When i was around he rarely jailed or dealt with any players unless personally approached.

He did forward tickets to the proper area and do most of the Dev work with blue and Tim however.

Also this whole using a spare account is getting ridiculous.

Without warning and onsight Koho you should just delete the fake accounts and posts, getting abit out of hand now. I mean obviously with a game like graal you're going to get your generic morons doing this but still.

Also Chris you should post who it was you jailed, be nice to give a name to the poster.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Dedicated Forum Member
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: I'm resigning.   I'm resigning. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 7:15 pm

Anon strikes again!
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/A.Stritts
The_Federov
Dedicated Forum Member
The_Federov

PostSubject: Re: I'm resigning.   I'm resigning. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:32 am

everyone say welcome to the new part of the era development team, chris vimes!
Back to top Go down
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

PostSubject: Re: I'm resigning.   I'm resigning. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 4:38 am

Jess wrote:

When i was around he rarely jailed or dealt with any players unless personally approached.

He did forward tickets to the proper area and do most of the Dev work with blue and Tim however.

Without warning and onsight Koho you should just delete the fake accounts and posts, getting abit out of hand now. I mean obviously with a game like graal you're going to get your generic morons doing this but still.

Also Chris you should post who it was you jailed, be nice to give a name to the poster.

I have already banned 3 of them and if you check here.
http://www.unofficialeraforums.com/t206-quit-it

Obviously if i was to keep doing it, they'll just keep remaking them but that's upto them. I'll just ban their IP.
Back to top Go down
http://graalera.omgforum.net
Frankie
Experienced Forum Member
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: I'm resigning.   I'm resigning. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:30 am

Chris wrote:
Starkmalark wrote:
I also enjoy how you seem to do more PR work than anything, and when you do develop, 5% like it, 45% don't give a fuck, and 50% absolutely think its shit.

Because apparently Developer means, ET, GP, and every other staff position.

Normally I wouldn't even grace this with a response, but now that others have broached it:

I think we both know what this is about and why you're posting with a fake name. Recently, I've jailed only one person. I'll leave it up to the reader to guess the relation between the poster and the person who was jailed.

You're right that I've been a pretty busy PR. In fact, in the past week, I've
  • Jailed one person.
  • Banned 0 people.
  • Disconnected 2 people.

Handling that much PR work doesn't leave a lot of time for development-related tasks. As you can see, I haven't been very productive in the past week:
  • Made changes to scripts on 219 different instances (this doesn't include updating the same script multiple times in a row; that number would be 982) -- that's 86 different scripts
  • Made changes to 41 different files (mostly levels and graphics)
  • Handled 27 different support tickets

I think it's pretty obvious that I spend more time doing PR work than I do developing. I'm actually going to speak to Tim later and talk about a transfer from the development department to the PR team.
I'm resigning. - Page 3 OLyTY
Back to top Go down
fiberwire
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: I'm resigning.   I'm resigning. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:09 pm

lolez
Back to top Go down
Kohola King's Mother

Kohola King's Mother

PostSubject: Re: I'm resigning.   I'm resigning. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:43 pm

Kohola_KinG wrote:
Jess wrote:

I have already banned 3 of them and if you check here.
http://www.unofficialeraforums.com/t206-quit-it

Obviously if i was to keep doing it, they'll just keep remaking them but that's upto them. I'll just ban their IP.

Koho how many times do I have to tell you to shut the fuck up? Get your bony ass back in my bedroom and lotion my cankles.
Back to top Go down
Steve Butabi

Steve Butabi

PostSubject: Re: I'm resigning.   I'm resigning. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:45 pm

Kohola King's Mother wrote:

Koho how many times do I have to tell you to shut the fuck up? Get your bony ass back in my bedroom and lotion my cankles.

Hey, what's up hot stuff?!?! I'll rub those cankles of yours aaaalllllll niiiiigggghhhhtttt loooonnnnngggg

Last edited by Steve Butabi on Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kohola King's Mother

Kohola King's Mother

PostSubject: Re: I'm resigning.   I'm resigning. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:48 pm

Steve Butabi wrote:
Kohola King's Mother wrote:

Hey, what's up hot stuff?!?! I'll robe those cankles of yours aaaalllllll niiiiigggghhhhtttt loooonnnnngggg

Oh daddy I would like that very much. Pick a hot spot, be careful though... I'm a sizzling mamacita.

I'm resigning. - Page 3 3346lfn
Back to top Go down
Towelie

Towelie

PostSubject: Re: I'm resigning.   I'm resigning. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:54 pm

Don't forget to bring a towel.
Back to top Go down
Steve Butabi

Steve Butabi

PostSubject: Re: I'm resigning.   I'm resigning. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:56 pm

Oh, my. I just love dem fat gurls, the bigger they are, the more there is to make the lovin. What are you wearin right now baby??
Back to top Go down
Kohola King's Mother

Kohola King's Mother

PostSubject: Re: I'm resigning.   I'm resigning. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:57 pm

Oh sugar I'm going to need more than a towel to dry out this. My body is your port a potty.

I'm resigning. - Page 3 2mg17hg
Back to top Go down
Kohola King's Mother

Kohola King's Mother

PostSubject: Re: I'm resigning.   I'm resigning. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:01 pm

Keep in mind boys, that I'm a racer's wife. So rev those engines, vrrooom vrooom.

I'm resigning. - Page 3 35i0xm1
Back to top Go down
Steve Butabi

Steve Butabi

PostSubject: Re: I'm resigning.   I'm resigning. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:06 pm

I accidentally everywhere on my keyboard
Back to top Go down
Starkmalark

Starkmalark

PostSubject: Re: I'm resigning.   I'm resigning. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:35 pm

Compared to Jess though, Chris is actually an alright person.

Jess is responsible for more terrible things than one can ever imagine.
Back to top Go down
The_Federov
Dedicated Forum Member
The_Federov

PostSubject: Re: I'm resigning.   I'm resigning. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:42 pm

Starkmalark wrote:

I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE THINKING BUT THIS GUY IS NOT ME...

But Jess is evil Sad
Back to top Go down
Jess
Committed Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: I'm resigning.   I'm resigning. - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 2:34 am

The_Federov wrote:
Starkmalark wrote:

But Jess is evil Sad

I was actually the one person to probably question everyone's actions before they did it. Even when DH was auctioned off i thought it would be a nice and fair thing to give you the auction money at-least.

Back to top Go down
The_Federov
Dedicated Forum Member
The_Federov

PostSubject: Re: I'm resigning.   I'm resigning. - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 6:15 am

Jess wrote:
The_Federov wrote:
Starkmalark wrote:

But Jess is evil Sad

I was actually the one person to probably question everyone's actions before they did it. Even when DH was auctioned off i thought it would be a nice and fair thing to give you the auction money at-least.

Should of given the money to Eric, was his business. Not mine.
Back to top Go down
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

PostSubject: Re: I'm resigning.   I'm resigning. - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 5:06 pm

Laughing At some of the above comments.
Back to top Go down
http://graalera.omgforum.net
Nashin

Nashin

PostSubject: Re: I'm resigning.   I'm resigning. - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 1:20 am

i agree with the jess is evil comment. i tried to ask her a simple question multiple times and then when i called her lazy and useless she finally emerges from her slumber to jail me for "harassment" . stuck up horse cantaloupe fetus.
Back to top Go down
Nashin

Nashin

PostSubject: Re: I'm resigning.   I'm resigning. - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 1:24 am

and sure as hell cant get me in trouble for THAT insult cuz it doesnt even make sense. amen
Back to top Go down
Jess
Committed Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: I'm resigning.   I'm resigning. - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 3:55 am

Nashin wrote:
i agree with the jess is evil comment. i tried to ask her a simple question multiple times and then when i called her lazy and useless she finally emerges from her slumber to jail me for "harassment" . stuck up horse cantaloupe fetus.

Cause it totally doesn't sound like you just pulled that shit out of your ass.

I woke up yesterday and Nashin sent the FBI to arrest me.

Anyone can make shit up to make others look bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm resigning.   I'm resigning. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm resigning.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Era Forum  :: Era Discussion :: Era Community Discussion-