Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm resigning.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

I'm resigning. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm resigning.   I'm resigning. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 4:51 pm

This just shows lack of management. This should have been addressed immediately! Though i'll stick with what i said when Tim was put in the managers position that he might know how to script but management will be his challenge. Just because you can script doesn't mean you can manage. I've been right all along. His management is ridiculous and half his staff team will tell you that.

Chris might be a douche at times but hes good guy. Hes an awesome scripter, even better than our manager. He can be a douche though if he likes, his work makes up for it! I don't think you guys will even be surprised if i tell you one of the guys that sparked this shit. Katbot, not surprised? I didn't think so. Katbot is the PRA for anybody that doesn't know, he was my friend before he became PRA. He wasn't my friend for much longer. The power went to his head and you guys know me, i like to fuck around and wind people up as a joke and he told me if i didn't stop he would punish me. I couldn't believe he said that but just comes to show that hes a complete fucking tool. Laughing

This isn't all Katbot though, it's more Tim and his terrible management. I use to like Tim, i thought he was a cool guy. Well my views have changed on that for sure, hes a complete fucking tool now to. How he ever became manager i'll never know. I mean, if he was apart of the levels team or something then that would be alright, but manager!?.

We don't want Tim as manager i think it's pretty clear. I think it's about time we done something about it. I'm getting pretty sick of this drama and his bullshit. Chris made massive impact on era and things started to look great again and Tim had to fuck it all up because he couldn't manage himself if he tried.

I mean come on.. Who does era needs more.. Katbot? This is what Tim believes. Obviously or he would of addressed the issue. Era needs Chris if you like it or not, without him we will go backwards and even Tim know's it but does fuck all about it.

Come on what has Tim done for us on era? What has he made that's even worth talking about!? He never finish's nothing. I remember Gabe announcing some things he will be working on and one thing was the Tutorial for new players, he still hasn't even finished it. He's fucking useless and we don't need him it's about time Tig and the PWA team understand this.

Good job Tim, you lost the only guy that could of give you a good name as manager. Your in the shit street now. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://graalera.omgforum.net
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: I'm resigning.   I'm resigning. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 4:58 pm

What KoHo said.
Back to top Go down
Suicide

Suicide

PostSubject: Re: I'm resigning.   I'm resigning. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 5:34 pm

I swear to god were just about screw now BlueMelon is our last hope of getting any decent updates i mean maybe someone may give us a good update but nothing good will come from Chris being fire will it?

Also Chris i've always thought you were good staff also wish you never resigned as manager in 2009 or 2012?
Anyways i know u had alota shit to do but man Era's PC dropped by 30+ people until recently (2 weeks ago).
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBob
Committed Forum Member
MonkeyBob

PostSubject: Re: I'm resigning.   I'm resigning. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 6:33 pm

Things Tim has made for Era:

Skateboard GUI
I'm resigning. - Page 2 Skateshop

Gunshop GUI
I'm resigning. - Page 2 GunNPC

TTS
I'm resigning. - Page 2 TTS

Tileset
I'm resigning. - Page 2 Tileset

PK Arena
I'm resigning. - Page 2 PKArena

Mall
I'm resigning. - Page 2 Mall

Gun Rental
I'm resigning. - Page 2 GunRental

Gang Point Shop
I'm resigning. - Page 2 Gangpointshop

Era Bank Inside Levels
I'm resigning. - Page 2 EraBankInside

Automated Gang (DS)
I'm resigning. - Page 2 DoughnutSquad

Business System
I'm resigning. - Page 2 BusinessSystem

CTF
I'm resigning. - Page 2 CTF

News GUI
I'm resigning. - Page 2 News3
Back to top Go down
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

PostSubject: Re: I'm resigning.   I'm resigning. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:01 pm

@Zach..

Seems like you're trying to defend him now. You seem to forget you are one of the guys that resigned because of Tim's management then realised you weren't staff anymore and cried back to him to get your job back and became his bitch. So before you start trying to defend him, think again.

Let's start, why did the skateboard shop even need to be touched? What was wrong with the way it was. Who gives a shit about skateboards there's bigger things to be worked on.

Gun NPC shop: He added a few guns and give them prices. Whoopy fucking do. Some prices don't even make sense.

TTS: If i'm not mistaken, he did NOT make TTS. He just updated it a little.

Tileset: Was that not Alfonso's idea? Anyways, all Tim done was upload it onto era.

PK arena: not worth even talking about. LMS arena always used instead.

Mall: Not a bad update but probably not being used as much as expected. Could still do with some work.

Gun rental: Not what the sign says '' Era Rental''.. Another decent update but to me still unfinished.. Should have other items such as hats and stuff.

Points shop: Meh.. Looking at it nearly makes my eyes bleed. At least it was finally added though.

Era bank level: Laughing Not worth talking about.

Doughnut auto-mated: Was that not jems idea? And how hard is it to do that? Laughing

Business system: Nice update for 3-4 people to use. Laughing

CTF: Nobody ever hosts it. not worth talking about.

News GUI: Nice update, nobody reads it though.

So let me see. All of that put together, still doesn't have shit on this.
http://www.unofficialeraforums.com/t113-killstreaks-pk-achievements

Just sayin'.

Back to top Go down
Sinkler

Sinkler

PostSubject: Re: I'm resigning.   I'm resigning. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 1:15 am

Kohola_KinG wrote:
@Zach..

Seems like you're trying to defend him now. You seem to forget you are one of the guys that resigned because of Tim's management then realised you weren't staff anymore and cried back to him to get your job back and became his bitch. So before you start trying to defend him, think again.

Let's start, why did the skateboard shop even need to be touched? What was wrong with the way it was. Who gives a shit about skateboards there's bigger things to be worked on.

Gun NPC shop: He added a few guns and give them prices. Whoopy fucking do. Some prices don't even make sense.

Tileset: Was that not Alfonso's idea? Anyways, all Tim done was upload it onto era.

Mall: Not a bad update but probably not being used as much as expected. Could still do with some work.

Gun rental: Not what the sign says '' Era Rental''.. Another decent update but to me still unfinished.. Should have other items such as hats and stuff.

Points shop: Meh.. Looking at it nearly makes my eyes bleed. At least it was finally added though.

Doughnut auto-mated: Was that not jems idea? And how hard is it to do that? Laughing

Just sayin'.

I think it is quite ignorant of you to say that Tim_Rocks hasn't done anything 'noteworthy'. Zach gave you evidence to show you that he has actually done a plethora of things; I am not exactly sure how you can say Tim has done nothing when there are all of these updates and changes authored by him.

Having said that, Chris Vimes did Era and excellent service while he was on Era. I am sad to see him leave as I've always considered him a close, and dear friend.
Back to top Go down
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

PostSubject: Re: I'm resigning.   I'm resigning. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 1:34 am

Sinkler wrote:
Kohola_KinG wrote:
@Zach..

Just sayin'.

I think it is quite ignorant of you to say that Tim_Rocks hasn't done anything 'noteworthy'. Zach gave you evidence to show you that he has actually done a plethora of things; I am not exactly sure how you can say Tim has done nothing when there are all of these updates and changes authored by him.

Having said that, Chris Vimes did Era and excellent service while he was on Era. I am sad to see him leave as I've always considered him a close, and dear friend.

When did i say he hasn't done anything? Maybe you should read my post again. Also, i have no idea why Zach posted up evidence of what he has done, the argument wasn't what Tim has done. The main argument here is that his management sucks.

If you guys believe he's good at making things then why isn't he just a developer? Because one thing is certain, he cant manage.
Back to top Go down
Scoper
Committed Forum Member
Scoper

PostSubject: Re: I'm resigning.   I'm resigning. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 3:42 am

Alright, I notice the one post I had here was deleted, so let's try again.
Gabe, you don't have friends. Just people you use, or people that use you.

Tim develops, that's impossible to argue. But, tweaking other people's work, or making basic new scripts with the help of others does not make you great, or a qualified manager.
Nor does cussing out your players.
Nor does anything he does, really.

Chris is a jerk, as our most of us, really (if that isn't evidenced by this topic itself, I don't really know what is). However, he put that aside when it was time to work.
Sad to see him leave, I hope blue will rise to the challenge of having to do everything requiring real thought now.
Back to top Go down
The_Federov
Dedicated Forum Member
The_Federov

PostSubject: Re: I'm resigning.   I'm resigning. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 3:48 am

Scoper wrote:
Alright, I notice the one post I had here was deleted, so let's try again.
Gabe, you don't have friends. Just people you use, or people that use you.

Tim develops, that's impossible to argue. But, tweaking other people's work, or making basic new scripts with the help of others does not make you great, or a qualified manager.
Nor does cussing out your players.
Nor does anything he does, really.

Chris is a jerk, as our most of us, really (if that isn't evidenced by this topic itself, I don't really know what is). However, he put that aside when it was time to work.
Sad to see him leave, I hope blue will rise to the challenge of having to do everything requiring real thought now.

Yep, Bluemelon will do all of the work for a week, realize that it's not his fault that everything got pushed to him, and leave. Koho, was Katbot really the reason Chris left? Because the guy should be fired for many many reasons, but picking him over Chris, really??
Back to top Go down
Chris

PostSubject: Re: I'm resigning.   I'm resigning. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 4:29 am

Let's not turn this into a thread bashing Tim's work on the server. I disagree with his management style, but that doesn't mean he hasn't provided real updates to the server, even if you believe a lot of them are trivial.

The_Federov wrote:
Koho, was Katbot really the reason Chris left?

No, Katbot was not, which is why I was reluctant to even mention his name. As I said in my original post, I did not, and still don't, want him fired. I have had disagreements with Tim for months now. The issue with Katbot was just the spark that set it off.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: I'm resigning.   I'm resigning. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:10 am

Tim can't manage. Should just be a developer, even though becoming manager gave him the motivation to do a lot. He can dev and everything you all have said, but that's about it. He cusses at players, is a complete asshole, and is extremely 2 faced. Gabriel I think you should stop defending him and have him stand on his own 2 feet.
Back to top Go down
Zeross
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: I'm resigning.   I'm resigning. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 6:18 am

Sinkler wrote:
Kohola_KinG wrote:
@Zach..

Just sayin'.

Perhaps I'm old fashion, but I always thought the Player-World Administration team tried to stay objective in conflicting matters.

If not, forgive me for I am not too up-to-date on the latest PWA protocol.

That being said, I agree that Tim does do developmental work and does provide updates. <- That matter is inarguable.

However, I'm not to keen on his managerial methods when dealing with his staff team.

Therefore, I can only be objective in my commenting and state: Internal issues always have a negative impact on productivity.

Whether or not said issues exist, I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

PostSubject: Re: I'm resigning.   I'm resigning. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 7:07 am

Kohola_KinG wrote:

Well, let's start off with this. The skate shop was updated because I was trying to make things easier on new players. Basically the idea of making things easier was to just remove all chat commands from shops so things are a little more self explanatory. I obviously succeeded, it's actually used quite a lot, it really hasn't even been out that long, it's already made $165,900.

Kohola_KinG wrote:

Again, making things easier on players or new players. Adding everything to shops made trading easier, if a player needed to know the value of an item, it wasn't based on what other players set it to be, it was based on what's in the Gun Shop I made. I basically removed the barrier between new players who had a zero chance of ever owning a specific gun and the players who would just hold on to guns (hoarding/hoarders).

Kohola_KinG wrote:

Actually, I did make that event, I made it after I made the PK arena. I had a little help of course, Sales was happy to help, but he soon gave up on it and didn't even get much of it done. So I took over at around 100 lines of code, and I brought it to about 813 lines. It was completely re-scripted though when I updated the entire level and made it functional for gangs. Just because I had a little help on it doesn't mean it wasn't my idea, I just told Sales about it cause I didn't have scripting rights at the time and he helped me get a start on it, this was probably about two years ago.

Kohola_KinG wrote:

Actually, no, he was very much against me updating the tileset. I ended up disobeying him and just doing it myself without his approval.

Kohola_KinG wrote:

Still a cool event, and it was just made based on personal preference.

Kohola_KinG wrote:

The mall is awesome, I still have some ideas on how to improve it, obviously. There's always something that can be added or done. The mall still needs a filter feature, which I know you've brought up countless times.

For fun statistics:

The mall has made about $1,568,858.
And in item exchanges has a total sum of $25,918,872

I would call that a major success, considering I'm charging a very low price for stands and there hasn't been any issues of duping or items being lost.

Kohola_KinG wrote:

With the gun rental shop, I actually wasn't even sure that would be a big hit. I thought I was charging crazy prices. Maybe a new rental shop could be done and include things like hats, or other items. But it's pretty much finished as it is.

Kohola_KinG wrote:

Why's that? I could see maybe the personal tab being ugly, it's kind of dull as it is. The main tab though is pretty nice.

Kohola_KinG wrote:

Well, that's simply just a personal favorite. I think it's probably one of the best levels on Era.

Kohola_KinG wrote:

It was JEM's idea, not really the point though, we worked on the idea and thought it would be cool to have an NPC standing outside unstick me recruiting. It was my idea to do that NPC, he just wanted it automated. He didn't give specifics on how he wanted to do it.

Kohola_KinG wrote:

Almost all players have used this shop system, it's cool for seeing who has what rights and whose online (which I actually need to reincorporate, I haven't added it yet when I did the new system). It just makes everything so much easier than saying things like ":hire account". It didn't even work with ranks or communitynames, which was a major problem when it came to figuring out who was who.

Kohola_KinG wrote:

Assault is hosted more and I actually like it more, sometimes classic is the way to go.

Kohola_KinG wrote:

Not sure why that was even brought up, I made it so it was easier to allow staff without an RC to post updates.

Kohola_KinG wrote:

I'm actually planning on finishing that myself, or with the assistance of Chris Vimes if he's still willing to help, if not, that's fine.

Really all you guys have on me is that I never finished the tutorial, which is fine, it just didn't turn out the way I wanted it, so I never released it. I just chose to make things around Era simpler and easier to use. Also, there actually are a few tutorials scattered around Era thanks to BlueMelon.

Sorry for the rant, just felt like responding. I'm not here to argue, I'm here to better Era. Why else would I be here? I would not have created all this if I didn't care about you guys. Chris is a great developer and a major loss, he's a pretty cool guy, but can get extremely out of line at times. When I saw this I was actually very surprised at a few things, half of you if not more than you came to me and complained about countless things and wanted him removed. Why? Chris decided to enforce some rules and you didn't like it, which is fine, there's always going to be that one player who just doesn't listen to anyone and just likes to cause issues. That's never going away anytime soon.

Anyway, back on topic, Chris, you're a pretty awesome dude, you're a major ass hole, and we still love you.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: I'm resigning.   I'm resigning. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 7:25 am

You didn't address anything as far as your managerial position goes. We all said you do work and it's decent, but Chris does work too and it's better.
Dueces
Back to top Go down
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

PostSubject: Re: I'm resigning.   I'm resigning. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 7:37 am

Booger Scelus wrote:
You didn't address anything as far as your managerial position goes. We all said you do work and it's decent, but Chris does work too and it's better.
Dueces

My managerial position? I do everything on this server whether or not you'd like to admit it. If you don't like being on my team, then don't be on it. If you don't like my sarcastic attitude then leave. If something wasn't fair, well then too bad, there's always going to be a negative out come for someone, that's just life. I don't even play this game for personal benefit, I'm here to have fun, and my idea of having fun is making stuff and making sure things actually get done, that's just me. I'm just being real here, maybe there's a different way of going about it, but at the end of the day, this is just a game, nothing more, nothing less.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Dedicated Forum Member
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: I'm resigning.   I'm resigning. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 7:54 am

Add the Broom to the EC shop.

Would be the best update of 2012.
Arrow Arrow
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/A.Stritts
Frankie
Experienced Forum Member
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: I'm resigning.   I'm resigning. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 8:32 am

chris has returned.
Back to top Go down
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

PostSubject: Re: I'm resigning.   I'm resigning. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 8:50 am

Tim_Rocks wrote:
Kohola_KinG wrote:

Well, let's start off with this. The skate shop was updated because I was trying to make things easier on new players. Basically the idea of making things easier was to just remove all chat commands from shops so things are a little more self explanatory. I obviously succeeded, it's actually used quite a lot, it really hasn't even been out that long, it's already made $165,900.

Kohola_KinG wrote:

Again, making things easier on players or new players. Adding everything to shops made trading easier, if a player needed to know the value of an item, it wasn't based on what other players set it to be, it was based on what's in the Gun Shop I made. I basically removed the barrier between new players who had a zero chance of ever owning a specific gun and the players who would just hold on to guns (hoarding/hoarders).

Kohola_KinG wrote:

Actually, I did make that event, I made it after I made the PK arena. I had a little help of course, Sales was happy to help, but he soon gave up on it and didn't even get much of it done. So I took over at around 100 lines of code, and I brought it to about 813 lines. It was completely re-scripted though when I updated the entire level and made it functional for gangs. Just because I had a little help on it doesn't mean it wasn't my idea, I just told Sales about it cause I didn't have scripting rights at the time and he helped me get a start on it, this was probably about two years ago.

Kohola_KinG wrote:

Actually, no, he was very much against me updating the tileset. I ended up disobeying him and just doing it myself without his approval.

Kohola_KinG wrote:

Still a cool event, and it was just made based on personal preference.

Kohola_KinG wrote:

The mall is awesome, I still have some ideas on how to improve it, obviously. There's always something that can be added or done. The mall still needs a filter feature, which I know you've brought up countless times.

For fun statistics:

The mall has made about $1,568,858.
And in item exchanges has a total sum of $25,918,872

I would call that a major success, considering I'm charging a very low price for stands and there hasn't been any issues of duping or items being lost.

Kohola_KinG wrote:

With the gun rental shop, I actually wasn't even sure that would be a big hit. I thought I was charging crazy prices. Maybe a new rental shop could be done and include things like hats, or other items. But it's pretty much finished as it is.

Kohola_KinG wrote:

Why's that? I could see maybe the personal tab being ugly, it's kind of dull as it is. The main tab though is pretty nice.

Kohola_KinG wrote:

Well, that's simply just a personal favorite. I think it's probably one of the best levels on Era.

Kohola_KinG wrote:

It was JEM's idea, not really the point though, we worked on the idea and thought it would be cool to have an NPC standing outside unstick me recruiting. It was my idea to do that NPC, he just wanted it automated. He didn't give specifics on how he wanted to do it.

Kohola_KinG wrote:

Almost all players have used this shop system, it's cool for seeing who has what rights and whose online (which I actually need to reincorporate, I haven't added it yet when I did the new system). It just makes everything so much easier than saying things like ":hire account". It didn't even work with ranks or communitynames, which was a major problem when it came to figuring out who was who.

Kohola_KinG wrote:

Assault is hosted more and I actually like it more, sometimes classic is the way to go.

Kohola_KinG wrote:

Not sure why that was even brought up, I made it so it was easier to allow staff without an RC to post updates.

Kohola_KinG wrote:

I'm actually planning on finishing that myself, or with the assistance of Chris Vimes if he's still willing to help, if not, that's fine.

Really all you guys have on me is that I never finished the tutorial, which is fine, it just didn't turn out the way I wanted it, so I never released it. I just chose to make things around Era simpler and easier to use. Also, there actually are a few tutorials scattered around Era thanks to BlueMelon.

Sorry for the rant, just felt like responding. I'm not here to argue, I'm here to better Era. Why else would I be here? I would not have created all this if I didn't care about you guys. Chris is a great developer and a major loss, he's a pretty cool guy, but can get extremely out of line at times. When I saw this I was actually very surprised at a few things, half of you if not more than you came to me and complained about countless things and wanted him removed. Why? Chris decided to enforce some rules and you didn't like it, which is fine, there's always going to be that one player who just doesn't listen to anyone and just likes to cause issues. That's never going away anytime soon.

Anyway, back on topic, Chris, you're a pretty awesome dude, you're a major ass hole, and we still love you.

OK, i don't even want to talk about the things you've made anyway, i probably shouldn't of even replied to Zachs pm. It's about your management not what you've made.

Could you tell us about the good management calls you've made and make it as big as your post about the things you've made? I don't think so.

Like i said Tim, you where a cool guy, you turned out to be a douche. You act like you don't care.You're suppose to show leadership, your own staff team even say it to?

At least have the decency to admit that you could probably be a better manager than what you are now. Start showing leadership and quit being a douche and maybe people will start showing you a little more respect.
Back to top Go down
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

PostSubject: Re: I'm resigning.   I'm resigning. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 9:16 am

Leadership wrote:
a process of social influence in which one person can enlist the aid and support of others in the accomplishment of a common task

All of those things were created to better the server in general, that's the point I was trying to make. I even try and get the team involved to participate in ideas and brain storming on how we could improve it. Some of these additions were created because some of our staff lack the skills it would normally take to do the job (scripting). Which is why I try and make everything simpler to use. Like the business system or the gang system, I added an admin mode to each of those. Benny can't script, and without those it would be quite difficult to do his job. That was a team effort, staff members come to me with an issue and I do my best to resolve it. It's not always perfect, but nothing really ever is, now is it?

I've made several good calls, in fact I was the one who hired Chris in the first place (which was a good call, it just didn't look like a good one at the time). Everyone on RC and players alike hated it, they all thought he was going to be a corrupt ass hole like he was in the past. I've even re-added him back to RC, I don't care if we don't always see eye to eye, but what we can all agree on one thing and that's creating new content to better all of Era in general.

Like I said in my last post, not everything is going to go well for other players, there's always going to be a loser, and that's life for ya.
Back to top Go down
fiberwire
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: I'm resigning.   I'm resigning. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 9:54 am

Kohola_KinG wrote:

Tim actually did make TTS. And he updated it a little.
I'm not defending him or anything, but give credit where credit is due.

I still think he's an asshole Razz
Back to top Go down
bloodykiller
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: I'm resigning.   I'm resigning. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 9:46 pm

Name wrote:
He never said he likes Chris. But it is a fact that hes a great developer.

There are many people who hate Chris, or just don't like him very often. But that doesn't change a thing about him being a great developer who has done great things for Era lately.

i hate chris cuz he tends to abuse but he's a great asset to the staff team (if he's well supervised)
Back to top Go down
Nashin

Nashin

PostSubject: Re: I'm resigning.   I'm resigning. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:07 pm

i kinda think chris's abuse is comical at most times. ( minus the spawned nukes of course, thats just mean) but honestly without a little staff abuse everything is boring
Back to top Go down
Starkmalark

Starkmalark

PostSubject: Cry some more   I'm resigning. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:28 am

I like how you claim to be resigning, try and make a big deal out of it, but still to this day you are developer on Era.

I also enjoy how you seem to do more PR work than anything, and when you do develop, 5% like it, 45% don't give a fuck, and 50% absolutely think its shit.

Because apparently Developer means, ET, GP, and every other staff position.

Resign already, Era would be much better without you.
Back to top Go down
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

PostSubject: Re: I'm resigning.   I'm resigning. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:32 pm

Starkmalark wrote:
I like how you claim to be resigning, try and make a big deal out of it, but still to this day you are developer on Era.

I also enjoy how you seem to do more PR work than anything, and when you do develop, 5% like it, 45% don't give a fuck, and 50% absolutely think its shit.

Because apparently Developer means, ET, GP, and every other staff position.

Resign already, Era would be much better without you.

Are you kidding me with this post or what?. You might not like Chris and i'm sure he probably doesn't give a shit either. However, era without Chris is hopeless. Even ask our own manager, he knows himself era needs Chris.

Do you want era to go forward or backwards? Seems you want it to go backwards with a post like that? Without Chris = No updates, no nothing. Just simple updates from melon and tim but nothing like Chris can pull of, even they know it.

This post shows me you are absolutely clueless. Who are you? Why don't you tell us who you are without hiding behind a cover name.
Back to top Go down
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

PostSubject: Re: I'm resigning.   I'm resigning. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:35 pm

Give me his IP, I'll tell you who he is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm resigning.   I'm resigning. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm resigning.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Era Forum  :: Era Discussion :: Era Community Discussion-