Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bug report: Inventory glitch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tom133t
Experienced Forum Member

Bug report: Inventory glitch Empty
PostSubject: Bug report: Inventory glitch   Bug report: Inventory glitch EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:41 pm

Bug report:
Items often fail to equip when I double-click on them. Sometimes my inventory basically locks up, where I cannot select any items without reconnecting. /Fixweapons and /enableweapons don't fix it. Happens often enough to cripple my playing ability, because it gets me killed sometimes.
Back to top Go down
bennyburrito
Committed Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Bug report: Inventory glitch   Bug report: Inventory glitch EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:24 pm

Have you tried re-arranging your inventory? I've had it where I can't equip something. Then I drag it to a new spot, try to equip it again, and it works.
Back to top Go down
Tom133t
Experienced Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Bug report: Inventory glitch   Bug report: Inventory glitch EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:27 pm

I'll try that, but that's a quick-fix at best.
Back to top Go down
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

PostSubject: Re: Bug report: Inventory glitch   Bug report: Inventory glitch EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 4:05 pm

You can't equip while moving.... would that be it?
Back to top Go down
Tom133t
Experienced Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Bug report: Inventory glitch   Bug report: Inventory glitch EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 4:06 pm

No, it becomes impossible to equip anything after a certain point, unless it's a weapon mapped to a hotkey. I just have to reconnect, usually.
Back to top Go down
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

PostSubject: Re: Bug report: Inventory glitch   Bug report: Inventory glitch EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 11:55 pm

This has happened to me before. Reconnecting fixes it, though i think it's something to do with the events. When i joined/leave event this happened to me. It's probably not that but that's when it happened to me.
Back to top Go down
http://graalera.omgforum.net
Tom133t
Experienced Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Bug report: Inventory glitch   Bug report: Inventory glitch EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:17 am

GF KoHo wrote:
This has happened to me before. Reconnecting fixes it, though i think it's something to do with the events. When i joined/leave event this happened to me. It's probably not that but that's when it happened to me.

I don't do events very often, so we can rule that out (in my case, at least).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bug report: Inventory glitch   Bug report: Inventory glitch Empty

Back to top Go down

Bug report: Inventory glitch

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1