Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Zeross
Dedicated Forum Member

Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items Empty
PostSubject: Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items   Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:02 am

The following will not be an all-inclusive, or otherwise, "permanent/final" list. The list will be very subject to expansion/change in the future. This will simply be the immediate items released alongside the system. This system is being idealistically and physically designed in a way that it can tackle future problems, whatever they may be. This is list/system is just one of many provisions taken to ensure that.

The list can be viewed here:

Please copy / paste this link in url. Apparently, new members, i.e. me, cannot post links until 7 days after registration.

skydrive.live.com/?sc=documents&cid=c872bed260bf7325#!/view.aspx?cid=C872BED260BF7325&resid=C872BED260BF7325!138

Please list any comments, concerns, or suggestions for these items and future items. No suggestion is dumb, so feel free (just be reasonable).
Back to top Go down
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

PostSubject: Re: Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items   Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:25 am

Nicely layed out, 15000 points for helicopter is abit steep though, helicopter is pretty much useless and i dont think anybody uses it.

We should beable to raid in the helicopter and blow a hole in the gang base roof, and all climb down the rope and capture the base. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Helicopter bomb. Is this a new thing?

Night vision, when you purchase it's already immediate effect but what about the door charges? Do they get added to your inventory?

Follow me license. Obviously it's not the follow me dolls, so i assume it's just like the system Graal Kingdoms use?

Back to top Go down
http://graalera.omgforum.net
Zeross
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items   Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:31 am

Kohola_KinG wrote:
Nicely layed out, 15000 points for helicopter is abit steep though, helicopter is pretty much useless and i dont think anybody uses it.

We should beable to raid in the helicopter and blow a hole in the gang base roof, and all climb down the rope and capture the base. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Helicopter bomb. Is this a new thing?

Night vision, when you purchase it's already immediate effect but what about the door charges? Do they get added to your inventory?

Follow me license. Obviously it's not the follow me dolls, so i assume it's just like the system Graal Kingdoms use?

Good questions, here's some answers:

Permanent items, i.e. Helicopter, have a much higher cost because they're a one-time purchase. Speaking for myself, I'd definitely kill for us to have our own personal helicopter. It just makes our base looks cooler than your ;p. So the pricing seems adequate, but I'll look into it again.

As for its effects, this item was very well-set by Tim. This and objects in the like can be detrimental to game-play, so I think its fine the way it is in that its useful but not [b]too[b] useful, if you catch my drift. Lets not get crazy Very Happy.

Yes, door charges will be added to inventory.

Follow Me License will be the follow me dolls, but it will be a doll of your Leader or Leaders.

Back to top Go down
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

PostSubject: Re: Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items   Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:42 am

Oh, the helicopter is permanent then my bad. I managed to miss that part. I still think the price is steep but i quess if it's permanent then you cant really complain. If your gang is willing to spend 15k points on something that sits on top of your base doing absolutely nothing then by all means go ahead.

Follow me dolls? Ohno! I was getting excited thinking it was like the follow me system that GK use.

What about adding that follow me system they use? Just an idea!
Back to top Go down
http://graalera.omgforum.net
bennyburrito
Committed Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items   Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:03 am

All of the new bases have helipads. All of the new bases have roof entrances. AKA owning a helicopter = easy roof access to other bases = cool raiding strategy = disco.
Back to top Go down
Zeross
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items   Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:49 am

bennyburrito wrote:
All of the new bases have helipads. All of the new bases have roof entrances. AKA owning a helicopter = easy roof access to other bases = cool raiding strategy = disco.

Yeah, as Benny stated. There's only two ways to the roof.
Either by way of HELICOPTER or by way of ELEVATOR. (Elevator located inside base).

So in order to use rooftop as an entrance, you must own a helicopter.

Also, no clue on what GK's system looks like. But the follow me leader is just a perk, so I think putting a lot of scripting emphasis on it would be unwise. Its already made lol.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items   Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 2:10 pm

bennyburrito wrote:
disco.
afro nuff said.
Back to top Go down
bloodykiller
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items   Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 2:12 pm

why are u letting wil do the new gang system?? he's the one who made the current system which is failing terribly...
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items   Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 2:14 pm

bloodykiller wrote:
why are u letting wil do the new gang system?? he's the one who made the current system which is failing terribly...

Sales and Alf made the current system what the fuck you talkin about
Back to top Go down
bloodykiller
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items   Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 1:33 am

nope, it was wil who convinced the spineless alf to change the guns and the gang system. maybe sales helped to script the system but the idea wasn't his: it was wil who came up with the idea of making gigantic gang bases so that high numbers would generally always win and eliminating the idea of small (3v3 or 4v4) raids since the bases are too big. the funny thing is that everyone is spread in so many gangs that now the few raids we get r all tiny raids and gangs win weeks with like 2k points xD..there used to be 9v9 10v10 gang events or raids regularly, now it's hard to reach 4v4 in gang events..you usually have to wait 10minutes for somebody to log on or not be afk
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items   Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:33 am

bloodykiller wrote:
nope, it was wil who convinced the spineless alf to change the guns and the gang system. maybe sales helped to script the system but the idea wasn't his: it was wil who came up with the idea of making gigantic gang bases so that high numbers would generally always win and eliminating the idea of small (3v3 or 4v4) raids since the bases are too big. the funny thing is that everyone is spread in so many gangs that now the few raids we get r all tiny raids and gangs win weeks with like 2k points xD..there used to be 9v9 10v10 gang events or raids regularly, now it's hard to reach 4v4 in gang events..you usually have to wait 10minutes for somebody to log on or not be afk

Wil has some good ideas here and there, but his perspective is much different than everyone else's. I think he shouldn't be in charge of much...at least if he's not checked well. He'll just end up making his shit the best, again.
Back to top Go down
Zeross
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items   Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 8:19 am

Meh, I keep trying to avoid backhanding you newbs, but you keep asking for it.

Lets clarify something, Tk, you're an idiot. Beyond that, you're a lucky little idiot who's been allowed to parade around forum to forum saying the first thing that comes out of your ass without someone, i.e. ME, to chin-check you.

Well, no matter, just remember, after this... Shut the fuck up when you talkin' to me before I embarass you. That goes for whoever "booger scelus" is. -_-.

To begin, my idea was not this current system nor the sheer mass of the base. The bases that were constructed by Rogue and I initially were three sizes, one small, one medium, one large (AG). That was it. As for the rest of the system, I continually warned that it would be an utter failure, as exhibited here, if not well-kempt and if points aren't given a purpose. i.e Some of the corrections being implemented in the new one. Therefore, gather and correlate your facts before shooting statements out of your asshole; its unsightly.

Nextly, the weapon statistics were solely my doing and I take full responsibility for any weapons before Fiberwyre's illogical/irrational foul-ups in adding random weapons. Beyond that, the weapon statistics are purely balanced. Every administrative body that's viewed them up to this point has verified and ENFORCED their eligibility. The system is skill-based, which is why you see Tk spending more time whining about weapon stats than actually "owning @ spars" like he says he does. Due to these new standards, Tk and people like Tk, in ALL their riches, are all but useless in all things spar/pk. As of now, they even struggle to beat a basic AK47 because they don't, never had, perhaps will never, have any of the expressed skill.

At you Tk: If you deny this lack of skill, I'll use an AK47 against anything you haveand destroy you for any/all of your items... publically. =].

The people that are whining about guns, are those who whined initially and no more. People like, uh.. "Booger Scelus" doesn't even know what the old statistics look like hardly deserve any recognition. They need to park their irrelevant comments. Its unsightly.

The system to come will be great. Every concept, addition, perk and etc have all thoroughly analyzed. Look forward to it, gentlemen.
Don't latch on to useless turds who have nothing better to do but wake up and whine about everything.

Sidenote: Booger, the only item I own is a Fireman Axe. I spar with whatever I have and win. So the inclination that I ever or would ever grant or need to grant advantages to my item(s) is false. Its unnecessary, as I always state, guns in their old state... I owned everyone. Guns now? I own everyone. Guns tomorrow? I own everyone. Does NOT matter to me AT ALL. I did it for the sake of players who are truly "skilled" but run into roadblocks when turds like Tk have OP weapons because they spent their time USDing all the way through. Well now, regardless of item, if you suck.. you'll die. Nothing more to it.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items   Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:15 am

Okay so if you haven't already look at Fiber's thread about gun stats he refutes everything you have to say. Nobody doubts that you're the best on the server, but being king of the idiots is something fantastic in and of itself. Also, if I remember correctly, You changed the gun stats so that your gun (Mp5 Navy) would be the best and MS, MT, and other excellent guns were torn to shit. Also, get Chrome or something that spell checks you. You look like moron when you try and use proper grammar and still spell things like "publicly" wrong.
Back to top Go down
Zeross
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items   Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:47 am

Booger Scelus wrote:
Okay so if you haven't already look at Fiber's thread about gun stats he refutes everything you have to say. Nobody doubts that you're the best on the server, but being king of the idiots is something fantastic in and of itself. Also, if I remember correctly, You changed the gun stats so that your gun (Mp5 Navy) would be the best and MS, MT, and other excellent guns were torn to shit. Also, get Chrome or something that spell checks you. You look like moron when you try and use proper grammar and still spell things like "publicly" wrong.

I've never and will never employ spell-check systems in any of my writing. I normally do a fine review but a discussion involving peons like you isn't worth that degree of effort.

Although I don't uphold peons such as you at a high grammatical standard, you do not capitalize letters within a sentence simply because there is a comma, twit.

In any event, I think your memory's failing you... or, perhaps its just difficult to remember events you never witnessed. The MP5 Navy was beyond the best gun on Era prior to my statistical adjustments. Anyone, anyone, who owned one prior or even witnessed it, would attest to this. That weapon far exceeded all other weapons for years and due to this, remained extremely rare. However, after my statistical adjustments, the MP5 Navy lost a degree of its "appeal".

I notice new players squabbling to get it today and once they do, end up selling it within a few weeks because it does not meet their expectations. The only thing that Navy has now is "buzz", but, in actuality (statistically), P2Ks are better weapons; as they should be. Therefore, your claim to fame "buffing guns for my use" is invalid.
Unless you're claiming I buffed the core handgun too, which in that case, uh, roflk.

Secondly, weapons of Tier 2 Standard should have no problem competing with any tier 3 weapon, INCLUDING Mp5 Navy. However, due to Fiberwyre's random additions (amongst other factors), Tier 2 use-age has become a scarcity as well. This entire system is based on skill, and that's how it should be. Exemplary, I have met NO, 0, nunca, none, not at all, skilled players that have complained about this system. The ones who whine are those who own all the guns in the world, but still can't seem to get an edge in PK. Or the players who just bandwagon... i.e you.

Lastly, as far as Fiberwyre goes, I told him this directly, his additions were absolutely random and for the most part, retarded. I planned on making specific additions into certain tiers/brackets that were lacking, such as firm tier 2 dual handguns, or opposing tier 3 weapons for P2Ks, and etc. Items that actually filled in "gaps" in the statistical database and also would serve a competitive role; not just adding a bunch of hideous crap and calling it a "balance".

All he did was add Tier 3 weapons, which required Tier 3 Pricing. Who the hell did he help in that case? The rich get richer? The distribution of "firm" weaponry at that point became one-sided. Now, had he added statistically "ideal" weapons that were acclimated to a lower standard, he'd have more flexibility in pricing and done a service to the majority and less financially endowed members of the player base.

Overall, my young constituent; before you submit an argument, please seek logical validity and substance to it. You all presented an argument, which, when analyzed, pertained to prices, not statistics, which was your goal. Every angle you're taking right now is directed at non-substantial aspects of the topic. In short, you're not attacking the stats, but their creator. That is a logical fallacy, an ad hominem if you will. Try again next time when you can come up with an impregnable argument, turds.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items   Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:58 am

Zeross wrote:

Overall, my young constituent; before you submit an argument, please seek logical validity and substance to it. You all presented an argument, which, when analyzed, pertained to prices, not statistics, which was your goal. Every angle you're taking right now is directed at non-substantial aspects of the topic. In short, you're not attacking the stats, but their creator. That is a logical fallacy, an ad hominem if you will. Try again next time when you can come up with an impregnable argument, turds.

Please read and then evaluate your counter argument and its fallacies. There are multiple people that wish for the old gun stats, but you seem to not know this because you were banned for sparring for your butt buddy or you're just oblivious. Also, Fiber added guns that were fun to use and individual. Your idea of things will keep the best gun the best gun without a doubt and just have a stairwell of guns on the way down, like each gun is a little better than the last. That's fucking stupid. There should be multiple "best guns" that let people play to their own skills (like you say your system is based on) like larger spread or fire rate. Your system is nothing like you say it is. There is a definite best gun and anything with more freeze than an AK47 will be ignored because AK easily rapes all of those guns. Also, how the fuck did the rich get richer with the introduction of guns that are 200-500k and competitive with 1mil+ guns? Your reasoning is honestly retarded.
Back to top Go down
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

PostSubject: Re: Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items   Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:06 am

You seem mad, do you need a chill pill, maybe a back massage? Wil gives really nice back rubs.
Back to top Go down
Zeross
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items   Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:30 am

Tim_Rocks wrote:
You seem mad, do you need a chill pill, maybe a back massage? Wil gives really nice back rubs.

Well, not usually to just ANYBODY... but this guy seems a bit on edge. I might make an exception =[... poor fella.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items   Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 5:19 pm

Tim_Rocks wrote:

Why would I be mad over a 2d game that barely gets 100 people online
Back to top Go down
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

PostSubject: Re: Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items   Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:18 am

Yet, you're on these forums more than I am, and you're always arguing about something.
Back to top Go down
bloodykiller
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items   Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:03 am

Tim, do you realise that the new gang system is being made by the person who made the current gang system? And this "unbalance in prices" ur always talking about Tim: who changed the gun stats?? Wil made p2ks and s6 go from 300k and 200k to 1.2mil and 2mil. he made the acr better than any other gun, not to talk about how he ruined certain guns he disliked like shotguns, luger, RPG, GG, BMG, Bow etc...basically ALL guns that would harm his play-style

it's as if Bush was elected as the next president of the US and hitler for gernamy
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items   Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:18 am

Tim_Rocks wrote:
Yet, you're on these forums more than I am, and you're always arguing about something.

It's good to argue, shows what people's opinions are and what they back it up with. As an outsider, you should still look at it and figure out what's best for the server. Since you still look at Ocelot's forums I think that's what you're doing and in that case, gold star.
Back to top Go down
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

PostSubject: Re: Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items   Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:18 am

Alf did that to shotguns and I'm most likely going to reverse it. Also, Alf and Sales made the current system.
Back to top Go down
bloodykiller
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items   Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:21 am

yeah like now..Wil isn't a staff member, he officially isn't making anything but ur letting him make the gang system AND the gang guns.
Back to top Go down
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

PostSubject: Re: Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items   Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:24 am

Chris Vimes and I are making the system..
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items   Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:24 am

bloodykiller wrote:
yeah like now..Wil isn't a staff member, he officially isn't making anything but ur letting him make the gang system AND the gang guns.

Even though Wil is good at PKing and stuff, that doesn't mean he knows how to make perfect systems and perfect guns for that system.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items   Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items Empty

Back to top Go down

Integrated Gang System: Shops and Items

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next