Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

lag limit spar/event

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
suwooo

lag limit spar/event - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lag limit spar/event   lag limit spar/event - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:21 am

i dont hate tk lol and if ppl in europe can get 160-80 ms then theres reason to qq bout the limit bein brought down to 200 i really dont care bout event n stuff but ppl dat come to ranked spar with 249 ms is annoying and lag isnt a part of the game wtf lol ppl dat bring lag ruin the game
Back to top Go down
bloodykiller
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: lag limit spar/event   lag limit spar/event - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:37 am

suwooo wrote:
i dont hate tk lol and if ppl in europe can get 160-80 ms then theres reason to qq bout the limit bein brought down to 200 i really dont care bout event n stuff but ppl dat come to ranked spar with 249 ms is annoying and lag isnt a part of the game wtf lol ppl dat bring lag ruin the game

lag is part of era cuz the servers are shit. wake up, people from the US (which is where the server is) have over 100ms often, in normal videogames 40ms+ is bad. even if your connection is stable it can jump up a little on era, for example if your minimum is 180, you often jump up to 220-260 even if your connection is 100% fine on other videogames. the same applies for americans which have like 60ms and jump u to 80-100 or something like that. do i need to be any more clear?
Back to top Go down
suwooo

PostSubject: Re: lag limit spar/event   lag limit spar/event - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:50 am

you talk about the same shit man i know YOU are from euopre or w.e i really dont care because 80% of the server has a good connection and we wanna have a decent spar without a lagger takin over, OR make another ranked spar with 200 ms as the limit and give the laggers there own spar room lmao
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: lag limit spar/event   lag limit spar/event - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 3:30 am

suwooo wrote:
you talk about the same shit man i know YOU are from euopre or w.e i really dont care because 80% of the server has a good connection and we wanna have a decent spar without a lagger takin over, OR make another ranked spar with 200 ms as the limit and give the laggers there own spar room lmao

Jesus christ I can barely understand any of that. Anyways, you're being dumb. Lag is part of the game, get over it. if you don't want lag then go fucking play an FPS or something popular where they can afford good servers and limit lag. Graal can't because unfortunately, we suck. Anyways, stop this bullshit about "EVERYONE ELSE FROM EUROPE HAS LOW MS OMG HOW COME YOUR'S IS SO HIGH?" Have you seen Corey's or other US players' lag? Their MS skyrockets and gets higher than a lot of europeans. It takes skill to beat a lagger, and the disadvantage goes both ways (I still can't stand that when I hit someone exactly when they're shooting there should be a body there, fucking throws me off every time) You have to predict where they're going to be and they do the same for you. Stop bitching and man up. elephant
Back to top Go down
suwooo

PostSubject: Re: lag limit spar/event   lag limit spar/event - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 8:17 am

lol this kids retarded, reread the old posts because your talkin bout shit that already got talked about
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: lag limit spar/event   lag limit spar/event - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 8:34 am

BECAUSE THAT'S ALL THAT NEEDS TO BE SAID
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: lag limit spar/event   lag limit spar/event - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:37 am

I will say this though, lag is an advantage in only the PK environment IF you run a lot. I barely spar, because I suck at it and I think it's kind of a waste of time, so I just pk randomly. Lag is a huge factor here because you can encounter anyone at any given time. In spar, you know who you're sparring against and if you spar a lot you should know their pattern, hence why lag shouldn't be a factor here. You can predict their movements and adjust to that. In pk, there is so much fucking running these days that lag is almost impossible to account for due to it changing between levels. Also, it's hard to know EVERYONE on the server's style of play and pk so it's almost impossible to predict. I sometimes find mysel predicting a noob to pk like a pro and they just stand in 1 spot which causes me to not be able to hit them.
Back to top Go down
bloodykiller
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: lag limit spar/event   lag limit spar/event - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:44 am

suwooo wrote:
lol this kids retarded, reread the old posts because your talkin bout shit that already got talked about

we keep repeating the same shit cuz u don't seem to understand
Back to top Go down
LukeDynasty

PostSubject: Re: lag limit spar/event   lag limit spar/event - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:23 pm

This is stupid
you'd be taking away 1/5th atleast of a playerbase that is already small.

Most and i say most because it is possible to purposely lag, people lag because of distance. MS is just how long it takes for you to send packets to the server it generaly has nothing to do with lag.
Lag is dropping packets more than packets taking long to send. Snow and darow both get very smooth connections, but i dont. This is because my internet for some reason drops packets, its most likely because im using wireless.

But i assure you, there is no advantage from lag, the only thing that could be considered an advantage is that laggers play with that lag 24/7. Where as non-laggers only see that lag when they play vs laggers. Which means they are less practiced vs that perticuler lag.
Back to top Go down
bloodykiller
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: lag limit spar/event   lag limit spar/event - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:05 am

LukeDynasty wrote:
This is stupid
you'd be taking away 1/5th atleast of a playerbase that is already small.

Most and i say most because it is possible to purposely lag, people lag because of distance. MS is just how long it takes for you to send packets to the server it generaly has nothing to do with lag.
Lag is dropping packets more than packets taking long to send. Snow and darow both get very smooth connections, but i dont. This is because my internet for some reason drops packets, its most likely because im using wireless.

But i assure you, there is no advantage from lag, the only thing that could be considered an advantage is that laggers play with that lag 24/7. Where as non-laggers only see that lag when they play vs laggers. Which means they are less practiced vs that perticuler lag.

u warp like hell (cuz of wireless/bad connection) but yeah your lag could never be low since ur from england. what we're trying to explain to this kid is that having 200ms doesn't mean ur connection is bad and having 100ms average doesn't mean ur connection is good since u could be jumping from 60 to 140
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: lag limit spar/event   lag limit spar/event - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 5:56 am

I've beaten all of them too want a medal? Who cares stop getting butthurt over something that they're putting together. I wipe the floor with ak47 and noob shotties while they sit there with 30 damage .05 freeze guns. If you know you're better, then don't bitch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lag limit spar/event   lag limit spar/event - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

lag limit spar/event

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2