Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Concerning Dippin' Donuts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

Concerning Dippin' Donuts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerning Dippin' Donuts   Concerning Dippin' Donuts - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 8:27 pm

Rogue wrote:
Seems like the only argument left is that Jade's endless pre-made donut supply was deleted.

Fact: It wasn't. We stored them on-file... any staff member can restore them for her; this was done because 1. They were in a level you can't drop donuts. 2. You can't carry more than 150 at a time (they were in piles of 1000). & 3. If they sat on the ground they would deteriorate over time.

More or less, we did her a favor. I'd restore them back if she asked, but she quit DD already so it's pretty redundant at this point.

In other news: DD is up for auction after the DH one ends (in like a hour). Good luck.

Why store them anyway? Could of put them on her account and left it at that. Also why auction it? There is only a select few people who can buy it. That doesn't mean they are going to run it right.

If you want the right person for it, an app should be put in place. Just like Zach did when he was GBA.
Back to top Go down
http://graalera.omgforum.net
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Dippin' Donuts   Concerning Dippin' Donuts - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 8:28 pm

WOW KOHO SAY EXACTLY WHAT I FUCKING SAY EVERY GOD DAMN TIME
Back to top Go down
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Dippin' Donuts   Concerning Dippin' Donuts - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 12:20 am

All jade had to do was ask for the donuts back >.>

You guys are missing so many facts its not funny.

Also App's... everytime that was done, staff was accused of "favoritism" or "putting their friends in"
If you really want a business, you are willing to pay for it. Staff will not hand-out businesses like in the past.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Dippin' Donuts   Concerning Dippin' Donuts - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:35 am

That's why I said anonymous apps.
Back to top Go down
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Dippin' Donuts   Concerning Dippin' Donuts - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 6:06 am

BlueMelon wrote:
All jade had to do was ask for the donuts back >.>

You guys are missing so many facts its not funny.

Also App's... everytime that was done, staff was accused of "favoritism" or "putting their friends in"
If you really want a business, you are willing to pay for it. Staff will not hand-out businesses like in the past.

You are missing the point, fella. Why should she ask for something back when it should never have been taken in the first place? Put them onto her account, easy as that.

I'm not here firing digs left right and center but let's be honest here. ''Accused'' of favoritism? Half the current staff now are only hired because of favoritism, this game has always went with favoritism and it wont stop now. So that doesn't make a difference.

It's not handing out a business, it's giving it to someone to see if they can deliver what they said in their app. If they don't, take it off them and give it to the next. Easy as that.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Dedicated Forum Member
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Dippin' Donuts   Concerning Dippin' Donuts - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 8:21 am

Kohola_KinG wrote:
You are missing the point, fella. Why should she ask for something back when it should never have been taken in the first place? Put them onto her account, easy as that.

She couldn't carry them.
Not only would she be at minimum speed, but she would also be unable to drop them. Stop trying to beat around the bush because you have no arguments left. We did her a favor as I said, they could've just sat in her office unable to be picked up and deteriorated over time.

If the apps are anon, how would I be able to give it to the best application? I would have no idea who that was. And most players have recognizable emails (mine's the same as my account), this clearly wouldn't work.

Giving someone a free business doesn't work either, we're trying to balance business structure. Making Pig and Koko buy MW and DH respectively then just passing DD to some dude for free is the opposite of fairness.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/A.Stritts
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Dippin' Donuts   Concerning Dippin' Donuts - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 8:26 am

Koko didn't buy DH nas did. Also, if you really wanted anonymous applications then it would be figured out easily. No need to be lazy. You didn't do her a favor you fucked her over XD
Back to top Go down
ultimose

ultimose

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Dippin' Donuts   Concerning Dippin' Donuts - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:21 pm

This new stocking system, I think is going to ruin DD.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Dippin' Donuts   Concerning Dippin' Donuts - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:23 pm

Now that derek owns it, I don't give a fuck. Burn the place.
Back to top Go down
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Dippin' Donuts   Concerning Dippin' Donuts - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 4:26 am

Rogue wrote:
Kohola_KinG wrote:

She couldn't carry them.
Not only would she be at minimum speed, but she would also be unable to drop them. Stop trying to beat around the bush because you have no arguments left. We did her a favor as I said, they could've just sat in her office unable to be picked up and deteriorated over time.

If the apps are anon, how would I be able to give it to the best application? I would have no idea who that was. And most players have recognizable emails (mine's the same as my account), this clearly wouldn't work.

Giving someone a free business doesn't work either, we're trying to balance business structure. Making Pig and Koko buy MW and DH respectively then just passing DD to some dude for free is the opposite of fairness.

You really tried? I don't thinkso. Also, since when couldn't you add items to peoples account when they where over weight? Laughing

There apps where what? what are you even talking about.

My head is bouncing man, headache all day. You guy's are never wrong, always right. You will defend yourself even when you know you's did wrong or whatever.

I remember you Rogue saying the same things and now that you're staff, you're the opposite. That says that.

Over and out.
Back to top Go down
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Dippin' Donuts   Concerning Dippin' Donuts - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 4:47 am

Yea cause adding 200k donust to jade's account, making her speed 0.000001 is cool
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Dippin' Donuts   Concerning Dippin' Donuts - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 5:10 am

LW pot ezpz
Back to top Go down
WerewolfDiaz

WerewolfDiaz

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Dippin' Donuts   Concerning Dippin' Donuts - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 8:45 am

The reason i'm fucking mad is that the business was taken from her, no chance to change her ways you blatently just took it from her, I don't even know her and we arn't friends but that's some real bullshit I know the businesses in the past have gone doing the same shit and all they get is a slap on the wrist

But this shit is overkill
Back to top Go down
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/members/1449539-karmakills.html
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Dippin' Donuts   Concerning Dippin' Donuts - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 8:47 am

WerewolfDiaz wrote:
The reason i'm fucking mad is that the business was taken from her, no chance to change her ways you blatently just took it from her, I don't even know her and we arn't friends but that's some real bullshit I know the businesses in the past have gone doing the same shit and all they get is a slap on the wrist

She could have kept it, she's the one who decided to leave

#oldnews
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Dedicated Forum Member
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Dippin' Donuts   Concerning Dippin' Donuts - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:11 am

WerewolfDiaz wrote:

lolwut?
she resigned.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/A.Stritts
WerewolfDiaz

WerewolfDiaz

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Dippin' Donuts   Concerning Dippin' Donuts - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:24 am

Shit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/members/1449539-karmakills.html
Godzilla
Committed Forum Member
Godzilla

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Dippin' Donuts   Concerning Dippin' Donuts - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 2:29 pm

Rogue wrote:
she resigned.

Logababy resigned from leader of BH and got you to delete the gang, Sara has resigned from DD...

hmm... seems like people would rather not have that privilege than have you over their head.
Back to top Go down
The_Federov
Dedicated Forum Member
The_Federov

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Dippin' Donuts   Concerning Dippin' Donuts - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:07 pm

WerewolfDiaz wrote:

She quit her business, mine was the one they auctioned only hours after I paid my employee's for the week. DH Was always fully stocked with great workers, that's where the problem is guys not throwing a pissy fit because Jade resigned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Dippin' Donuts   Concerning Dippin' Donuts - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Concerning Dippin' Donuts

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Era Forum  :: Era Discussion :: Business Related-