Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Food Revamp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Robot

Robot

Food Revamp Empty
PostSubject: Food Revamp   Food Revamp EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 12:44 pm

Dairy Hut and MoonWok need some serious tweaking, ever since cheese was lowered to 1$ Dairy Hut and MoonWok have become over-glorified houses.

I have a simple list of suggestions, short and sweet.

1. Cheese brought back to at least 3$ each.

2. Milkshakes should be raised to 6$ and have their effects upped, since cheese has pretty much been crashed at 1$ each, and being the best product at DH.

3. Rice and Beef and Veggies should be completely removed from MoonWok, seeing as nobody uses them, either that or switch them to be like fortune cookies..

4. Sesame Chicken should heal just like a fortune cookie, longer freeze than a taco, but only heal 12-13hp. this would make MoonWok actually unique, instead of a DH clone.

If this idea were to be implemented, each food would serve its purpose, for example. Cheese/Milkshakes would be for healing when nobody was around (heals the most with most freeze, doesn't allow inventory for x amount of time). Donuts would be for healing while in combat (lowest hp per $, lowest freeze time, cannot use inventory for x amount of time). Moonwok food would be for short bursts of hp, like for topping off a cheese or eating before a donut (longer freeze than taco, but able to use inventory immediately after eating.)

I realize this idea will probably get shot down though.
Back to top Go down
Robot

Robot

Food Revamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Revamp   Food Revamp EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 12:48 pm

At very least, Sesame chicken needs to be reworked, as of right now its cheese that costs 5$...Even If I try to match DH I would lose money as it costs me 2$ for each stock.
Back to top Go down
I am me
Dedicated Forum Member
I am me

Food Revamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Revamp   Food Revamp EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:33 pm

Mr scottmann_p2p I would suggest if you want to lower the prices just pay less than 2$ per stock?

Also, I vote just reimburse MW owner for what they paid and delete the business. Very Happy Very Happy
Third food business with this low playercount is too many.
Back to top Go down
Robot

Robot

Food Revamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Revamp   Food Revamp EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 5:52 pm

I am me wrote:
Mr scottmann_p2p I would suggest if you want to lower the prices just pay less than 2$ per stock?

Also, I vote just reimburse MW owner for what they paid and delete the business. Very Happy Very Happy
Third food business with this low playercount is too many.

No way, they just each need to have something unique and useful about them, donuts sell all day all long for 6$ simply because you can eat them while fighting. Cheese would sell all day at 3$ each if the market wasn't already saturated with 1$ cheese. MW just doesn't sell anything because.

A. Sesame chicken is 5$ cheese.

B. Fortune cookies are worthless, seriously 7hp for longer freeze than a taco.

C. Rice is useless, same with Beef and Veggies.
Back to top Go down
fiberwire
Dedicated Forum Member

Food Revamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Revamp   Food Revamp EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 3:36 am

I agree. The food system sucks.

I disagree that MoonWok needs to be changed though.

Dairy Hut is the problem, not MoonWok.

DH is selling their best product for $1 each, and their other two useless products for $2 each. That's backwards, if you ask me.

As for unique food items, I don't think making MoonWok's food worse than tacos is going to entice anyone to buy them.
Back to top Go down
Robot

Robot

Food Revamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Revamp   Food Revamp EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 8:32 am

Well, something needs to be changed about it, theres absolutely no reason to buy anything from MoonWok since its just a dairy hut clone with higher prices
Back to top Go down
Tom133t
Experienced Forum Member

Food Revamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Revamp   Food Revamp EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 8:36 am

What we really need to address is the taste. Moonwok just tastes shitty, man. Also, when I eat it I'm hungry again like, 45 minutes later. Cut out the MSG, and your stocking costs will be lower. Dumbass.
Back to top Go down
Robot

Robot

Food Revamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Revamp   Food Revamp EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 8:37 am

Tom133t wrote:
What we really need to address is the taste. Moonwok just tastes shitty, man. Also, when I eat it I'm hungry again like, 45 minutes later. Cut out the MSG, and your stocking costs will be lower. Dumbass.

Sir ever since MoonWok underwent a new management change, we decided to cut out all MSG, we replaced it with pure colombian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Food Revamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Revamp   Food Revamp Empty

Back to top Go down

Food Revamp

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1