Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coffee Stocking Prices

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tom133t
Experienced Forum Member

Coffee Stocking Prices Empty
PostSubject: Coffee Stocking Prices   Coffee Stocking Prices EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 3:55 am

I've noticed that stocking coffee pays pretty damn poorly. It's more labor-intensive than other jobs (like pizza making), and you only get like ten bucks for the highest-tier coffee (which sells for $200). It's complicated too, as you have to use different recipes and boil water. I suggest that the payout is increased significantly, otherwise it's a useless job.
Back to top Go down
The_Federov
Dedicated Forum Member
The_Federov

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Stocking Prices   Coffee Stocking Prices EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 2:38 pm

Tom133t wrote:
I've noticed that stocking coffee pays pretty damn poorly. It's more labor-intensive than other jobs (like pizza making), and you only get like ten bucks for the highest-tier coffee (which sells for $200). It's complicated too, as you have to use different recipes and boil water. I suggest that the payout is increased significantly, otherwise it's a useless job.

Where do you make coffe? I thought you just grabbed the picture to stock.
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBob
Committed Forum Member
MonkeyBob

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Stocking Prices   Coffee Stocking Prices EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:59 am

The stocking system is the same as it has always been in GreenRoads Cafe. Grab the cup, get ice, ingredients etc. The way it was where it was just the image that you could grab was removed back around Christmas time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Stocking Prices   Coffee Stocking Prices Empty

Back to top Go down

Coffee Stocking Prices

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1