Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bring old biz's back!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Scrimps

Scrimps

Bring old biz's back! Empty
PostSubject: Bring old biz's back!   Bring old biz's back! EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 3:54 am

I miss it when there was tons of player biz's and you had ammo for each gun you had , let's just try it!

Or let's bring the old bounty hunter system back and PPA , this new one is weak.
Back to top Go down
I am me
Dedicated Forum Member
I am me

PostSubject: Re: Bring old biz's back!   Bring old biz's back! EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:02 am

Here's my old "biz" I'm AJ in the blue. Smile

Bring old biz's back! Shrimpsoldbizssytem
Back to top Go down
The Neighbors

PostSubject: Re: Bring old biz's back!   Bring old biz's back! EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:06 am

We would love this.....

- Ocelots Neighbors

- Teacher90

- pwnstar
Back to top Go down
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

PostSubject: Re: Bring old biz's back!   Bring old biz's back! EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:30 am

Just use the mall... All of the guns are already in the weapon shop where they should be anyway.
Back to top Go down
The_Federov
Dedicated Forum Member
The_Federov

PostSubject: Re: Bring old biz's back!   Bring old biz's back! EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:39 am

I am me wrote:
Here's my old "biz" I'm AJ in the blue. Smile

Bring old biz's back! Shrimpsoldbizssytem

This is where I bought my first pair of K180's. Got them scammed by known, so I took his MT... Good times.
Back to top Go down
BlueMelon
Dedicated Forum Member
BlueMelon

PostSubject: Re: Bring old biz's back!   Bring old biz's back! EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 5:04 am

Old famas was sooo beast
Back to top Go down
Scrimps

Scrimps

PostSubject: Re: Bring old biz's back!   Bring old biz's back! EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 5:14 am

Yeah prolly no way we can have those day's back! but it's just good memories now !
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Bring old biz's back!   Bring old biz's back! EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 5:34 am

No. Your ideas suck Scrimps. PPA has tried and failed 4 times in the last year, noob.
Back to top Go down
Scrimps

Scrimps

PostSubject: Re: Bring old biz's back!   Bring old biz's back! EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 5:39 am

okay fat fingers nobody asked you
Back to top Go down
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

PostSubject: Re: Bring old biz's back!   Bring old biz's back! EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 5:56 am

I agree with Booger, you suck and you have terrible ideas. Use the mall.
Back to top Go down
Scrimps

Scrimps

PostSubject: Re: Bring old biz's back!   Bring old biz's back! EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 5:57 am

Tim_Rocks wrote:
I agree with Booger, you suck and you have terrible ideas. Use the mall.

Haha well shot down.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Bring old biz's back!   Bring old biz's back! EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 8:18 am

My fingers aren't that fat. They're perfect for everything I use them for. You just got burned by Tim, how's that feel?
Back to top Go down
Scoper
Committed Forum Member
Scoper

PostSubject: Re: Bring old biz's back!   Bring old biz's back! EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 9:07 am

Booger Scelus wrote:
My fingers aren't that fat. They're perfect for everything I use them for. You just got burned by Tim, how's that feel?

Image removed because it made Shrimps sad

I decided google images is the best form of response for forever now.

Last edited by Scoper on Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
I am me
Dedicated Forum Member
I am me

PostSubject: Re: Bring old biz's back!   Bring old biz's back! EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 9:18 am

That's nasty. Pretty pissed I was eating when I saw this. X_X
I"m no longer eating btw.
Back to top Go down
bloodykiller
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Bring old biz's back!   Bring old biz's back! EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:57 am

Tim_Rocks wrote:
Just use the mall... All of the guns are already in the weapon shop where they should be anyway.

where they should be? where YOU decided they should be you mean
Back to top Go down
Andre2006

PostSubject: Re: Bring old biz's back!   Bring old biz's back! EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:22 am

bloodykiller wrote:
Tim_Rocks wrote:

All weapons should be in some sort of shop and should be accessible to everyone as they are now. Did you enjoy having about 5 of a certain weapon and someone would buy them all up and destroy 4 out of 5 or just keep them all? that made NO sense.
Back to top Go down
Scoper
Committed Forum Member
Scoper

PostSubject: Re: Bring old biz's back!   Bring old biz's back! EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 11:57 am

Andre2006 wrote:
bloodykiller wrote:
Tim_Rocks wrote:

All weapons should be in some sort of shop and should be accessible to everyone as they are now. Did you enjoy having about 5 of a certain weapon and someone would buy them all up and destroy 4 out of 5 or just keep them all? that made NO sense.

No, for people who like to play like that (owning a lot of rare assets, being rich) it made perfect sense.
However, that favors a few instead of the many, so fuck that.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Committed Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Bring old biz's back!   Bring old biz's back! EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:54 pm

The mall was a good idea. Business and the economy is dead.

Businesses are just a slow and novelty feature really now. It's been around for so long that no one really wants to remove them. Even benny wanted to remove them and i remember talking to him about ways to fade them out.

Also Shrimps! Remember when Hachi started that business contest? Whoever had the best player business would have their shop turned into an actual official business.

Ahhhh good times.
Back to top Go down
I am me
Dedicated Forum Member
I am me

PostSubject: Re: Bring old biz's back!   Bring old biz's back! EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:57 pm

Yeah, too bad he quit and nothing ever happened with it, just me sitting on biz with every gun to sell. lol
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Bring old biz's back!   Bring old biz's back! EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:48 pm

For people that want rares, get hats and rare melees (even though shit like that has been released, fuck you all)

Now it's totally skill based.
Back to top Go down
Andre2006

PostSubject: Re: Bring old biz's back!   Bring old biz's back! EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 8:58 pm

Scoper wrote:
Andre2006 wrote:
bloodykiller wrote:
Tim_Rocks wrote:

No, for people who like to play like that (owning a lot of rare assets, being rich) it made perfect sense.
However, that favors a few instead of the many, so fuck that.

Back then nobody really knew how weapons came into the economy, some staff member decided to spawn one every now and then and give it to a friend or auction it off, I don't see how that system was good in any way at all.

More hats could be made, maybe more weapon skins as well for those who likes to look awesome.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Committed Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Bring old biz's back!   Bring old biz's back! EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:50 am

I actually remember the reason they got rid of the smaller player owned businesses is basicly because of the problem right now.

People would just buy the businesses, jack up the price and sell it back right away. Businesses have always been that one thing people will buy no matter how much the price goes up because they can easily be sold.
Back to top Go down
Scoper
Committed Forum Member
Scoper

PostSubject: Re: Bring old biz's back!   Bring old biz's back! EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:55 am

Jess wrote:
I actually remember the reason they got rid of the smaller player owned businesses is basicly because of the problem right now.

People would just buy the businesses, jack up the price and sell it back right away. Businesses have always been that one thing people will buy no matter how much the price goes up because they can easily be sold.

Which is why they should be unsellable :/
Back to top Go down
I am me
Dedicated Forum Member
I am me

PostSubject: Re: Bring old biz's back!   Bring old biz's back! EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 4:19 am

Scoper wrote:
Jess wrote:

Which is why they should be unsellable :/

voteup!
Back to top Go down
bloodykiller
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Bring old biz's back!   Bring old biz's back! EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 5:26 am

some people liked trading..who cares if idiots would lose money by trading with smart ppl like me
some guns should be available in shops yeah, but every gun in the shop makes it boring and not appealing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bring old biz's back!   Bring old biz's back! Empty

Back to top Go down

Bring old biz's back!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next