Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

these forums are dead

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frankie
Experienced Forum Member
Frankie

these forums are dead Empty
PostSubject: these forums are dead   these forums are dead EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 12:37 pm

seems like after the domain expired the forums have even less activity than they already had.
Back to top Go down
Scoper
Committed Forum Member
Scoper

PostSubject: Re: these forums are dead   these forums are dead EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 2:43 pm

Personally:
Not my place, not my problem. Glad to see us die.

but yeah you're right, makes me wonder if people are too lazy to find the actual name.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: these forums are dead   these forums are dead EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 2:52 pm

Maybe that's it, but they're definitely dead. Mostly because since I'm banned i have nothing to complain about all the time. GG
Back to top Go down
WillaDiaz
Committed Forum Member
WillaDiaz

PostSubject: Re: these forums are dead   these forums are dead EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 11:26 pm

Aye ever since unofficialforums.com expired, it's be dead-er, so people care less about this site to make an effort to find lolera.omgforums.net
Back to top Go down
Scoper
Committed Forum Member
Scoper

PostSubject: Re: these forums are dead   these forums are dead EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 12:39 am

permission to nuke, please
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBob
Committed Forum Member
MonkeyBob

PostSubject: Re: these forums are dead   these forums are dead EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 11:30 am

Booger wrote:
Maybe that's it, but they're definitely dead. Mostly because since I'm banned i have nothing to complain about all the time. GG

Gonna pm you something on here.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Experienced Forum Member
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: these forums are dead   these forums are dead EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 12:18 pm

I had no idea graalera.omgforum.net was the real address. at first when you tried going to unofficialeraforums.com it would link you to the real address. now it doesn't do that anymore.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: these forums are dead   these forums are dead EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 12:55 pm

Frankie wrote:
I had no idea graalera.omgforum.net was the real address. at first when you tried going to unofficialeraforums.com it would link you to the real address. now it doesn't do that anymore.

Yeah I think it took like irl monies to keep it up and KoHo doesn't really play anymore so I don't expect him to play and since nobody posts here there's no point in paying for it.
Back to top Go down
Koho Soul
Site Administrator
Koho Soul

PostSubject: Re: these forums are dead   these forums are dead EmptyFri May 10, 2013 10:38 pm

Yeah i wasn't around for a long time to be fair. Was in hospital but that's another story. Yes the domain has expired and meh. I'll probably still renew it.
Back to top Go down
http://graalera.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: these forums are dead   these forums are dead Empty

Back to top Go down

these forums are dead

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1