Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

how long do you think pc graal/era will last?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frankie
Experienced Forum Member
Frankie

how long do you think pc graal/era will last? Empty
PostSubject: how long do you think pc graal/era will last?   how long do you think pc graal/era will last? EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 4:40 am

seems like graal has been on a steady decline over the years. I wonder how long until they pull the plug and focus completely on their iphone servers.

I can't picture this game being around much longer. I give it another 2 - 3 years maybe.

or I'll turn 30 one day and still be able to log on graal.
Back to top Go down
Scoper
Committed Forum Member
Scoper

how long do you think pc graal/era will last? Empty
PostSubject: Re: how long do you think pc graal/era will last?   how long do you think pc graal/era will last? EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 4:54 am

Three years ago, I said three years.
Now..dunno. I'd have to see their profit/loss ratios for PC graal to make an accurate assessment.

I mean..their development is entirely player-based. Even the goddamn PWAs work for free. No work required from owners, so really, if they make more money from gold subs, gelats and server rentals than the costs they incur for hosting the servers (don't they only have like 3/4 real servers anyway?) thennn..foreverrrr?

Back to top Go down

how long do you think pc graal/era will last?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1