Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Betspar Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pro

Pro

Betspar Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Betspar Discussion   Betspar Discussion EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:52 pm

Logababy wrote:
Jess wrote:
I wish someone made a rap song about me.

Also I've never understood how people can talk shit and be like YAA IM BETTER. But when either person says ok lets bet spar then it just never happens?

It's pretty much argument over then when the person is offering the betspar and the other person refuses. It's like default loss basically.

Because when someone is shit talking or saying they're better than you you can shut them up by offering them a betspar. When they decline it puts them in their place.

I'll betspar you. elephant
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

Betspar Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betspar Discussion   Betspar Discussion EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 5:31 am

Offering bet beat offs.
I win, you get perma banned
I lose, you look like a retard and will probably never play again

Already got smasher. Who's next?
Back to top Go down
Logababy

Betspar Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betspar Discussion   Betspar Discussion EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 6:34 pm

Pro wrote:
Logababy wrote:
Jess wrote:

Also I've never understood how people can talk shit and be like YAA IM BETTER. But when either person says ok lets bet spar then it just never happens?

It's pretty much argument over then when the person is offering the betspar and the other person refuses. It's like default loss basically.

Because when someone is shit talking or saying they're better than you you can shut them up by offering them a betspar. When they decline it puts them in their place.

really?
Ok.
Back to top Go down
Pro

Pro

Betspar Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betspar Discussion   Betspar Discussion EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 12:46 am

Logababy wrote:
Pro wrote:
Logababy wrote:
Jess wrote:

really?
Ok.

Thank's for the betspars.

Just tell me when you are ready to dance again! elephant
Back to top Go down
Scoper
Committed Forum Member
Scoper

Betspar Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betspar Discussion   Betspar Discussion EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 3:00 am

I bet sparred 1k and lost. Never again.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

Betspar Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betspar Discussion   Betspar Discussion EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 2:56 am

Pro wrote:
Logababy wrote:
Pro wrote:
Logababy wrote:
Jess wrote:

really?
Ok.

Thank's for the betspars.

Just tell me when you are ready to dance again! elephant

I betsparred some kid in your ducimus family and he wouldn't pay up because I flawed him (using Gattling Gun vs some OP gang gun he had) apparently I was hacking.
Back to top Go down
Scoper
Committed Forum Member
Scoper

Betspar Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betspar Discussion   Betspar Discussion EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 4:04 am

Booger wrote:

I betsparred some kid in your ducimus family and he wouldn't pay up because I flawed him (using Gattling Gun vs some OP gang gun he had) apparently I was hacking.

I am always here to watch spars for you, so that you may take the money of others (or lose some yourself.)
Back to top Go down
Pro

Pro

Betspar Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betspar Discussion   Betspar Discussion EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 4:52 am

Quote :

No way, are you sure? Doesn't sound like it would have happened.

I mean, was it even a "real" betspar? Or just fooling around?

No PR's then I guess nobody takes it seriously.

But weird. I am sorry pale
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

Betspar Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betspar Discussion   Betspar Discussion EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 6:24 am

Pro wrote:
Quote :

It kinda is dumb on my part for not getting a PR, but at the same time nobody has balls to pay up when they lose anymore or shit like that. It's dumb.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Experienced Forum Member
Frankie

Betspar Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betspar Discussion   Betspar Discussion EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 6:56 am

is this game that amateur that you need a PR to watch bet spars? if it's such a popular thing to do why isn't there a spar system in place to eliminate the need of a PR? just curious
Back to top Go down
Pro

Pro

Betspar Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betspar Discussion   Betspar Discussion EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 7:29 am

Booger wrote:
Pro wrote:
Quote :

It kinda is dumb on my part for not getting a PR, but at the same time nobody has balls to pay up when they lose anymore or shit like that. It's dumb.

I totally agree with you.
Back to top Go down
Pro

Pro

Betspar Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betspar Discussion   Betspar Discussion EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 7:29 am

Frankie wrote:
is this game that amateur that you need a PR to watch bet spars? if it's such a popular thing to do why isn't there a spar system in place to eliminate the need of a PR? just curious

Yeah would be neat to see a Betspar System fully working without any PR's needing to watch.

Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

Betspar Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betspar Discussion   Betspar Discussion EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 7:35 am

Make it simple. Both players get aks or uzis, place their bet, then go.
Back to top Go down
ultimose

ultimose

Betspar Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betspar Discussion   Betspar Discussion EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 10:03 am

What about like how the betflipping is done, they have to deposit their money into lets say a console before they enter, then who ever wins gets the other person's cash?
Back to top Go down
Scoper
Committed Forum Member
Scoper

Betspar Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betspar Discussion   Betspar Discussion EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 10:25 am

ultimose wrote:
What about like how the betflipping is done, they have to deposit their money into lets say a console before they enter, then who ever wins gets the other person's cash?

To be honest, the system is so imperfect (we remove bugs when we find them, but crazy new ones keep coming up) that i'd HATE to see automated betsparring in there.
At least with PRs, we can help when things go fuckways

that's a direction btw
Back to top Go down
Pro

Pro

Betspar Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betspar Discussion   Betspar Discussion EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 9:05 pm

Scoper wrote:
ultimose wrote:

To be honest, the system is so imperfect (we remove bugs when we find them, but crazy new ones keep coming up) that i'd HATE to see automated betsparring in there.
At least with PRs, we can help when things go fuckways

that's a direction btw

TRUE THAT SCOPAH!
Back to top Go down
Nate

Betspar Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betspar Discussion   Betspar Discussion EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 3:57 am

Would be difficult to automate something like betspar, you know how fun would it really be if you got d/c'd and automatically lost, I mean a crude system would be possible but this is something that is sure to have a LOT of complaints. Would have to have a lot of variables, what guns are allowed, lag limit, HP limit etc..
Back to top Go down
The_Federov
Dedicated Forum Member
The_Federov

Betspar Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betspar Discussion   Betspar Discussion EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 9:21 am

Nate wrote:
Would be difficult to automate something like betspar, you know how fun would it really be if you got d/c'd and automatically lost, I mean a crude system would be possible but this is something that is sure to have a LOT of complaints. Would have to have a lot of variables, what guns are allowed, lag limit, HP limit etc..

Or...

You walk into a room, it says "If items are lost in this spar it's your own fault for doing so, NOTHING will be returned, for any reason." Than you grab the door with x$ in your inventory, and if nobody comes in in the next 30 seconds, it halves the amount (so that nobody stays in there forever with like 1m or something.) And this process just keeps happening.

OR JUST MAKE IT TAKE 5K TO ENTER AND WINNER GETS 10K OMGGG
Back to top Go down
WillaDiaz
Committed Forum Member
WillaDiaz

Betspar Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betspar Discussion   Betspar Discussion EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:28 am

Naw wil soul will camp that place.
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

Betspar Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betspar Discussion   Betspar Discussion EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 12:45 pm

I think it's futile to waste the time to make it. PRs just need to be there.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Experienced Forum Member
Frankie

Betspar Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betspar Discussion   Betspar Discussion EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 2:53 pm

Booger wrote:
Make it simple. Both players get aks or uzis, place their bet, then go.
that would be pretty neat actually. have different types of bet spars. one where you can use any weapon you want. one that you can use weapons & grenades. one that restricts to one weapon. etc.

and you don't necessarily have to bet huge amounts either. I can see it being fun wagering 1k here and there on a spar.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Experienced Forum Member
Frankie

Betspar Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betspar Discussion   Betspar Discussion EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 2:56 pm

Booger wrote:
I just think it's sad that it's 2013 and the server relies heavily on PR interaction to do certain things.
like it's one thing if this was 2003 when you needed a GP to watch a simple trade.
I feel like shit should be a bit more advanced these days. that's just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Committed Forum Member

Betspar Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betspar Discussion   Betspar Discussion EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 5:57 pm

Frankie wrote:
Booger wrote:
I just think it's sad that it's 2013 and the server relies heavily on PR interaction to do certain things.
like it's one thing if this was 2003 when you needed a GP to watch a simple trade.
I feel like shit should be a bit more advanced these days. that's just my opinion.

I agree, i need more time to idle and farm hours on PR tag for EC's
Back to top Go down
The_Federov
Dedicated Forum Member
The_Federov

Betspar Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betspar Discussion   Betspar Discussion EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 11:14 pm

Frankie wrote:
Booger wrote:

Do you mean system wise? In that case I agree, but if you mean we should be more advanced as to not scam, we're 2013, the generation is complete scum, and trash. I've seen people with 1m scam a tarus, because they can. Can't trust people half as much as you could back than.
Back to top Go down
Pro

Pro

Betspar Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betspar Discussion   Betspar Discussion EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 1:47 am

Would be fun if other players could place bet's before the spar is starting.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Betspar Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betspar Discussion   Betspar Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Betspar Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Era Forum  :: Era Discussion :: Era Community Discussion-