Era Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Regarding the recent changes in era management.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Wolfdaddy

Wolfdaddy

Regarding the recent changes in era management. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regarding the recent changes in era management.   Regarding the recent changes in era management. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:43 am

Well I haven't had a reason to ban or jail him for a long time haha so no.
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBob
Committed Forum Member
MonkeyBob

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the recent changes in era management.   Regarding the recent changes in era management. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:55 am

If you fools still want to talk to Zach!, my skype is beelzeboss55.
Back to top Go down
The_Federov
Dedicated Forum Member
The_Federov

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the recent changes in era management.   Regarding the recent changes in era management. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:22 pm

He's too cool to skype you guys trust me I tried.
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBob
Committed Forum Member
MonkeyBob

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the recent changes in era management.   Regarding the recent changes in era management. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:34 pm

I skype him all the time o.o
Back to top Go down
fiberwire
Dedicated Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the recent changes in era management.   Regarding the recent changes in era management. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:39 pm

yeah
Back to top Go down
Booger
Dedicated Forum Member
Booger

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the recent changes in era management.   Regarding the recent changes in era management. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 3:29 pm

MonkeyBob wrote:
The_Federov wrote:
Wolfdaddy wrote:
Hello everyone, you may know me as Katbot. I was recently removed from my PRA position, I did not quit. I just wanted to say that it was my pleasure to help out the people of Era and work for this server for as long as I did. It's a shame things went down the way they did, I always thought Blue and Zach made an incredible team and I enjoyed working for them. I hope Fidel Castro is promoted to PRA, he's an intelligent person who cares for this server and hope my PR team continues to work for Era and provide the service they do. Needless to say all things eventually come to an end, I've been on Era on and off since 2003 and I wish it the very best. Don't forget that this game is meant for entertainment and fun, there is no reason to get personal and act spiteful towards each other.

The amount of time you spent with PRA, while you had hounds trying to take you out, is crazy. You outlived managers, while staying in your spot the whole time, not to mention the PWA power that has been trying to take you away for the past few years, we never (sadly) saw eye to eye or really became 'friends', but I'm happy we were able to make amends nearing the end of era for the both of us, and must respect to you. Hope you enjoy life, and go have a lot of sex.

I kept him safe from PWA. Huehue.

Who keeps you safe from the PWA? ohya
Back to top Go down
Godzilla
Committed Forum Member
Godzilla

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the recent changes in era management.   Regarding the recent changes in era management. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:32 am

Booger wrote:

I actually LOLed at that
Back to top Go down
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the recent changes in era management.   Regarding the recent changes in era management. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 4:02 am

Godzilla wrote:
Booger wrote:

I actually LOLed at that

His good looks clearly, Gabriel is incredibly threatened by them.
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBob
Committed Forum Member
MonkeyBob

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the recent changes in era management.   Regarding the recent changes in era management. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 6:03 am

Tim_Rocks wrote:
Godzilla wrote:
Booger wrote:

I actually LOLed at that

His good looks clearly, Gabriel is incredibly threatened by them.

True that
Back to top Go down
Scoper
Committed Forum Member
Scoper

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the recent changes in era management.   Regarding the recent changes in era management. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 7:23 am

you just can't look better than zach, he's a tank
Back to top Go down
The_Federov
Dedicated Forum Member
The_Federov

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the recent changes in era management.   Regarding the recent changes in era management. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 10:42 am

Scoper wrote:
Wolfdaddy wrote:

But once you became ETA, I saw that you were actually a pretty damn good Admin thus forcing my opinion of you to change for the best.

Have you uh, seeeeen how he's been lately?

I'm unsure what you mean by this, I haven't done anything that I wouldn't do again (that I regret) in a good while. If this refers to the spawning you guys think I did I'll laugh in all your faces pretty soon.
Back to top Go down
Tim_Rocks
Dedicated Forum Member
Tim_Rocks

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the recent changes in era management.   Regarding the recent changes in era management. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:44 am

The_Federov wrote:
Scoper wrote:
Wolfdaddy wrote:

But once you became ETA, I saw that you were actually a pretty damn good Admin thus forcing my opinion of you to change for the best.

Have you uh, seeeeen how he's been lately?

I'm unsure what you mean by this, I haven't done anything that I wouldn't do again (that I regret) in a good while. If this refers to the spawning you guys think I did I'll laugh in all your faces pretty soon.

I honestly doubt you spawned anything, I mean why risk it? I could see you doing it on a spare account, but not your main, that's just silly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the recent changes in era management.   Regarding the recent changes in era management. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Regarding the recent changes in era management.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Era Forum  :: Era Discussion :: Era Community Discussion-